Gabe1e2
Dynasty2468

RETURNING WAR DEBATE: United States of America vs. Chosen Nation

Dynasty2468

Gabe1e2

Pro

Hello everyone! I'm back! On a new account! Most of you other war debaters know me as Gabe1e. I am back with another war debate! I am currently 3 and 1 in my past war debates!

RULES:

1. Use all military information/statistics from this source only: http://www.globalfirepower.com...
Any other statistics you need, such as debt or politics related can be used with any source.

2. You are defending

3. NO NUCLEAR WARFARE. Period.

4. We must set up a background to why we are fighting. We can't just say, "we declare war on each other because we feel like it!" No, we have to have a story behind it, to make it realistic.

5. Morale is a key factor, it will drop your men's ability to fight, so try to bring the other country's morale down.

6. I suggest making maps to represent what you are doing, it would be easier.

7. Your turns are within a 1 to 3 month period. You can't win the war in one turn, basically. For example: Debator A basically sends his whole army to the United States, takes over the West, Midwest, South, and Northeast in one turn, and Debator B has nothing to do. That would take at least a year or two... maybe even longer. But, nevertheless, I'm not defending.

8. If I liberate/destroy your capital, I have to defend the capital, the war isn't over. However, if the debate ends and I still have your capital, you lose. Another way you could lose is me liberating all your land completely.

9. I have challenged Dynasty2468, my next choice is Iannan if Dynasty does not want to.

10. You may have ONE minor ally. Minor ally meaning that they aren't a superpower. They may fight with you and supply you with troops. If so, I would need to conquer that ally as well. My minor ally would be Turey, because based on the superpower list I am going off, Turkey is not on the top 10 superpowers, therefore, they are my minor ally.

Good luck!

I want this to be a great returning debate for me! I hope for a good one!

Dynasty2468

Con

I accept this debate. To speed up the process, I will start first. I am doing People's Republic of China and my ally will be United Mexican States.
Italics: Tactics
Bold and Italics: Strategy

April 5th 2015:
Chinese ship, Harbin, collided with USS Warrior. Both sides demand an apology.

April 12th 2015:
US claims that Chinese submarines are trailing its ships. China denies the claim.

April 18th:
US promised that it would help any countries attacked by China. China called the promise “Aggressive”

April 22nd:
A Tibetan protest was brutally crushed by Chinese troops. 150 protesters are killed and rest are either imprisoned or wounded. US considers an economic sanction. Chinese press, People’s News, criticizes US and asks US to mind its own business. US news, DNN, criticizes China back. Media war had begun.

April 28th:
A Chinese ship was sunk by US missile. US apologises, saying its missile had malfunctioned. Chinese nationalism began to spread across China as its people suspect that it was on purpose. American nationalism also began as American began to get mad at Chinese nationalist, especially the ones on media.
May 3rd:
Americans urges President Obama and Congress to declare war on China.
May 5th:
US ambassador was assassinated. US demands an apology,
May 7th:
China blamed the assassination on Muslims, and refuses to apology.
May 10th:
Due to public pressure, US Congress declares war on China. China declares war back.
May 11th: Countries across the world began to declare themselves neutral as Chinese and American army mobilizes. The Sino-American War had begun.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chinese military began to call on its reserves. NORINCO, and other Chinese companies began to manufacture arms to supply its huge army. Chinese DF-21Ds are moved toward the Chinese shoreline.
Chinese army:
Military personnel: 2,285,000
Reserve:2,300,000
Tank: 9,150
AFVs:4,788
SPGs: 1,710
Towed Artillery: 6,246
MLRSs:1,770
Aircraft:2,860
Navy: 673
Defence Budget: $145,000,000,000 (Maybe higher)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the organization of my army.
s://docs.google.com...; alt="" width="410px;" height="347px;" />
Air Force:
Development of J-20 and J-31 are prioritized. The first batch of J-20s are expected to be on 2016 January. J-10s and JH-7s will be mass produced.
Role: They’ll be defending the Chinese airspace against hostile enemy aircraft and support the navy.
Wolf pack: To fight against superior fighters (F-22s and F-35s), a special tactics will be deployed. 20-30 aircraft will be patrolling in its military districts; If a group of superior enemy aircraft are detected(By radar or patrol), fighters will be deployed against the group (The number of fighters will be depending on the numbers of superior fighters). To support the friendly fighters, Chinese HQ-9s and S-300s will be targeting the enemy superior aircraft.*
Anti-B2: To protect the mainland from stealth bombers such as B-2, a tactics will also be deployed. Aircraft will be patrolling the sky at night time in their own military district.. All important industrial complex will be heavily defended with HQ-9s, S-300s, J-10s, and JH-7s.
Navy:
Role: The Chinese navy will be a front line against American. Chinese surface fleets are expected to be destroyed within 2 weeks due to superior American navy. But never less they’ll serve their purpose.
Action: Mines are placed around Chinese territorial water. Only Chinese captains will know the locations of the mines. Chinese submarines will be sent to sink any American merchant ship, but they’ll be following international laws regarding the submarine warfare. Any sinking of the innocent civilian ship will be regarded as an accident.
Umbrella: To delay the inevitable destruction of the Chinese navy, the surface fleet will avoid all unnecessary battles, and they’ll be constantly in the range of Chinese DF-21s.
No name (I’ll let my opponent name this tactic): This tactic will use all the obsolete submarines and use them as an under-water merchant ship. The obsolete submarines will be transporting minor-goods, such as baby-diapers, clothes, etc..( I absolutely refuse to believe that US would waste their torpedoes on a submarine carrying diapers.) More vital supplies, such as ammunition, food, etc, will be transported via heavily guarded merchant fleet or foreign countries like Russia or India.

Land Force:
Role: The land force will be on alert for the whole war. It’s main role until the landing of AT(American-Turkish) army will be to support the air force and navy using DF-21s, S-300s, HQ-9s, etc. When the AT finally lands, they’ll be defending and counter-attacking.
Action: The troops will be placed according to the map above. Elite tank division (The one that has Type 99 tanks) will be part of Beijing Army. 1st defence line will be constructed around the coastline, named the Xia Line. 2nd defence line will be constructed behind the Xia Line,named Shang Line. 3rd defence line will be built behind Shang Line. Type 96s and Type 99s will be mass produced.
Rommel: The tactics are named after its creator, Erwin Rommel. The tactics are simple. The Chinese armoured forces (Type 96s and Type 99s) will attack any beach head gained by AT and attempt to push them out. Very simple.
Umbrella: Very similar to navy version. The defending line (Xia, Shang, Zhou) will be supported by Chinese SAM missiles. Chinese SAM will be defending the ground troops from the enemy air force. The ground forces will remain in the range of the Chinese SAMs.
Limited-Scorched Earth Policy: To ensure that AT won’t have anything to use, Chinese will burn all of its agricultural assets. All the heavy equipments will be moved to Inner Chinese Regions (IGR) along with its workers, so there won’t be anything to move. To maximise to discomfort to the AT, all hotel in the coastal cities will be required to hand over their furniture to Chinese authority immediately should the AT lands.
Guerrilla: When the AT began to lands and gain land beyond Shang Line, the guerrilla units would be created. They’ll be made up of local militia, nationalists, and trapped soldiers. They’ll be in charge of disrupting AT supply lines and cause maximum damage to the AT.
s://docs.google.com...; alt="" width="624px;" height="462px;" />
Economy:
All the industrial equipments (Along with the workers) will be moved to the province of Qinghai, Gansu, and Shaanxi. The national treasures and foreign currency reserves will be moved to Switzerland via submarines, airplanes, and foreign countries. All the companies’ headquarters will also be moved inland, (Along with their office workers). Yen will be kept valued by encouraging Chinese-friendly countries (as well as foreign nations) to buy the Chinese yen.

Stability:
The civil order will be pretty regular, except that foreign spies will be tortured for information instead of execution (At least they’re still alive). All medias will be severely censored, and any photos or videos of the war will be required to be sent to the Publicity Department; The punishment will vary depending on the degrees of violence on the picture or videos. Hong Kong will be granted full democratic election again. The Chinese government will invite Dalai Lama and will try to make a deal to grant Tibet full independence.

Diplomacy:
The business and diplomatic relationship between neutral countries and China will be as normal as possible. All diplomatic relationship with Turkey will be severed. All American citizens in China will be required to register. They’re also given 1 week to leave the country.

Treaties:
China will be making trade treaties with Russia, India, Pakistan, and Burma to allow them transport goods. For example, Indian ships will transport French good to India. Indian trains or trucks will transport them to China.
Cyberwafare:
In this realm of warfare, China will only hack the defence companies and remain on defence for rest of the time.
________________________________________________________________________

Mexico:
Mexico will start to fund and increase gang activities in US secretly. Mexico will also negotiate with advance countries to buy MBTs. Mexico will be remaining "neutral" for now.

Overview:
By the time AT military first fight with Chinese military(Which is about from August to November), all the things below will had been happened.
Xia Line is 100% complete, Shang Line is 75% complete, and Zhou Line is 50% complete.
90% of the industrial equipments and companies HQ will had been arrived in ICR.
All branches of military are ready to defend. 50% of reserves are mobilized.
All national treasures, foreign currencies, and gold reserves all stored in Switzerland.
15 Yuan to 1 dollar.
All tactics above are ready to be implemented.
Factories produced: thousand and five hundred tanks, thirty thousand firearms, one thousand artilleries, five hundred MLRSs.

Your turn America. Good luck. God bless America. Uncle Sam will be watching over you. Anything else to say?
Gabe1e2

Pro

Gabe1e2 forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

My opponent's account is no longer active. I do not think that this debate will be fair. I will also forfeit rest of the round.
Gabe1e2

Pro

Gabe1e2 forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

HOw's life guys?
Gabe1e2

Pro

Gabe1e2 forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

I am bored.
Gabe1e2

Pro

Gabe1e2 forfeited this round.
Dynasty2468

Con

what's 9+10?!?!? 21
Posted by Russia_The_almighty 2 years ago
Russia_The_almighty
Dynasty I need you to be my opponent. The other two guys I tried to do a war debate with did not know enough about strategy and keeping it realistic. If you are realistic, I would like for you to be my opponent.
Posted by Gabe1e2 2 years ago
Gabe1e2
Good argument. I will post mine Friday or tomorrow. Good luck!
Posted by Dynasty2468 2 years ago
Dynasty2468
Here's the pictures.
Posted by Dynasty2468 2 years ago
Dynasty2468
ugh the pictures won't come out. Sorry for inconvenience. Will take care of that right away.
Posted by Gabe1e2 2 years ago
Gabe1e2
I understand.
Posted by Dynasty2468 2 years ago
Dynasty2468
Please give me time to organize my argument. I'll be accepting though.
Posted by Gabe1e2 2 years ago
Gabe1e2
@Christopher1006

Site: http://2013ritemail2014.blogspot.com...
Posted by christopher1006 2 years ago
christopher1006
I'm assuming that you meant to have Turkey as an ally? What list are you using because your globalfirepower.com site lists Turkey as number 10.
Posted by Gabe1e2 2 years ago
Gabe1e2
@Dynasty2468, I am considering you.
Vote Placed by tejretics 2 years ago
tejretics
Gabe1e2Dynasty2468Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Gabe1e2Dynasty2468Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture
Vote Placed by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
Gabe1e2Dynasty2468Tied
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
Gabe1e2Dynasty2468Tied