ghislaine
Lordgrae

RH Bill

Lordgrae

ghislaine

Con

We should not believe the RH Bill.
Lordgrae

Pro

I assume by the RH bill you mean the Responsible Parenthood and Reproductive Health act of 2012 in the Philippines, as that was the first thing that came up in my Google search, as you failed to make it clear what you meant.

You are taking the con side and since you are making the claim, you must provide the burden of proof. Since I am not 100% sure what bill you mean, I shall wait for round 2 to make any arguments.
ghislaine

Con

ghislaine forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Seeing as I am still not sure of what bill you mean, and you have not argued for your original standpoint, I place the ball in your court and declare that it is your job to at least define what the bill is and present evidence for your side of the debate. Until then, I declare myself the winner of round two and any subsequent round until you post another argument.
ghislaine

Con

ghislaine forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

Has anyone read any good fantasy books lately? I really need a new series. If anyone knows a good one write it on your vote.
ghislaine

Con

ghislaine forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

I still can't believe they took south park off of Netflix. Had it still been on I would be able to watch the new season. I know that I can still watch them on southparkstudios, but then I have to have commercials in between.

Ughhh. My neighbors dog wont stop fricken barking at night. And my other neighbor's dogs are satan incarnate. Recently one of their 3 electric collars broke, so now one of them can cross the street. Quite honestly that really scares me. Whenever I have to walk by their house on my way to golf, I always take my 7 iron out of my bag and when they get to the boundary of their electric fence I hold it like a weapon in case they try to cross.

I'm kinda hungry, so I'm going to go get some ice cream ............... ......................... ............. ............... ............ .......... . .... ..... ... ............... ........................................................................................................................................................................ ............................. .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Ok. Now I'm back. Did you know that they make vanilla ice cream with girl scout thin mints? it tastes so good. Just put some cheese its in. you'd be surprised at how good that tastes.

And what's the deal with black history month. We should also have a white history month somewhere in the year. Let's think back on white history....... Okay, Hellenistic takeover of the middle east and eastern Mediterranean, democracy, Roman empire, somewhat of a democracy for a while in there, Christianity, Judaism, Dark age......... Damn. Great, now I just remembered all of the bad stuff we did from the end of the Roman empire to now. That would explain why we don't have a white history month. At least my family wasn't a part of that. Since I'm Jewish by family, and my entire family on both sides moved and stayed in the US about 3-5 generations ago, we haven't had the opportunity to participate in any of that. YAY! It's fun when a group doesn't do anything ridiculously bad (except some of the Israel issue) simply because for most of history they didn't have enough power, military, numbers or high population density necessary to commit atrocities!

So let's see... anything in the news? No, not really. The GOP still seems to think that American voters believe in the same values system they believed 25 years ago, the Democrats aren't holding their ground on their beliefs in congress, the states with a high Mexican immigration problem are slowly becoming more of blue states, our major politicians are still accepting major bribes from corporations, we are still going to die from over polluting our environment, the North-east American coastline is expected to be ****ed by major storms in the next 10 years. That's about it. Oh, yeah. Chris Christie is still the only Republican that we should be keeping in office and their aren't many other politicians that fall into that category on either side.

Does anyone here like Chris Christie? I mean, I don't agree with his political views, but I respect him for putting those aside to fix up his state (New Jersey) after Sandy, by getting help from the Democrats and liberals not part of either party, instead of refusing anyone who doesn't agree with tax breaks for the rich. Did anyone see any of those "stronger than the storm" commercials? They basically are trying to get people to come back to the New Jersey shore, by telling people that they've fixed it up. Maybe I just see those because I'm in Eastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey is like 45 miles from where I live.
ghislaine

Con

ghislaine forfeited this round.
Lordgrae

Pro

I hope that people vote for the person who wrote more than 7 words. My opponent failed to provide anything to substantiate his claim, and has failed to even say what the RH bill is. I declare myself the victory in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Posted by zoleta.blanca 2 years ago
zoleta.blanca
RH Bill is one of the basic way to eliminate or to prevent having a child in not such time. In RH Bill, there's a lot of method that a couple can use while having sexual intercourse. By that,unexpected /unwanted pregnancy can be prevented, especially to those young couple. We all know that some unwanted pregnancy can cause too much depression to young girl, that's why abortion occurs. With that, the rate of abortion can be lessen and having a large family can be controlled.Basic family needs and individual needs can be given to every member of the family.
Blanca Zoleta
Contributor,
http://www.debate.org...
Posted by zoleta.blanca 2 years ago
zoleta.blanca
Posted by Lordgrae 3 years ago
Lordgrae
Did you know if you stare at someone's cheeks it starts to look like a butt?
Vote Placed by Skeptikitten 3 years ago
Skeptikitten
ghislaineLordgraeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited. So, Lordgrae, have you tried either of the series by Lynn Flewelling? She has a trilogy called the "Tamir Triad" that starts with the book "The Bone Doll's Twin", and one I love called the Nightrunner Series that currently has six books (soon to be the seventh and last) that starts with "Luck in the Shadows". I think they're a bit more interesting and fast paced than the "high fantasy", doorstop sized crap that is the Wheel of Time series and their like.
Vote Placed by Juris_Naturalis 3 years ago
Juris_Naturalis
ghislaineLordgraeTied
Reasons for voting decision: All hail Flying Spaghetti Monster! And Con forfetied.