Race and Genetics

Would Adolf Hitler be considered a black man in the USA's country because of the one drop rule?

Obama is considered black in America / across the world

If you're implying that Hitler would have been considered black had he lived in the U.S, then no.

There are simply too many aesthetic differences. If say, in a parallel universe, Hitler lived in the U.S during the same time that he invaded Czechoslovakia, he would still have been perceived as being of European lineage. This is due to the fact that that would have been antecedent to DNA testing.

I was in a clubhouse for the mentally ill (which when you laugh it's partly considered not crazy. Google Angelman syndrome)
there was an elderly Caucasian / European / white female who said that during WW2 her husband who had blue eyes and blond hair was considered black because he had a little black blood in him.

I agree partly with the theory of Evolution. When a person dies they live a life between lives. Think about when you go home and they you're watching TV then you go to the park and run or walk around. This is proof of the afterlife.

In America if you're biracial (especially a black / white couple) then you're considered black to everyone in this country. If you don't believe me then go to a forum about genetics and ask...

IVIagic forfeited this round.

Look up Rashida Jones and Melissa Gorga.

Goodbye I won the debate.

IVIagic forfeited this round.
Posted by rich.brisbo89 1 year ago
If you don't believe the one drop rule is in the American constitution then watch a documentary called skinheads usa: soldiers of the race war on YouTube.

Also why doe's the press call the current president black when his skin color is lighter then a pornstar called Priya Rai (who is retired). She did her first and only IR (since only black / non-black sex regardless of sexuality is considered IR) and she said lick my white private part and her private part is darker then a mixed race black woman.

Just Google it.
Posted by AtheistPerson 1 year ago
We evolved from hunter-gatherers and common ancestors of apes so I guess we're all black.
Posted by Mister_Man 1 year ago
I guess we're all black. LOL
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture