Zarium
Max.Wallace

Race does not exist

Zarium

Con

This is a Challenged debate to the User : Max.Wallace.

Please do not accept if you are not this user, it will classify as a forfeiture and I will have to remake this debate. (Don't really want to do this guys, so pls.)

Subject : Race does not exist

Stance (To my knowledge):

Pro: Race does not exist

Con: Race does exist.

There is no limitations apart from the settings required for this debate. This is an open debate, with no requirements for sources, proof or any other expected sources for debates - barring logical sense.

This is a private debate, with pre-agreed settings, We will simply be debating with each other with nothing but out minds to sway the other.

As per a discussion with my soon to be opponent, he is tired of having to conform with the 'PC' methods of all the other debates, Which is why I am creating this first round.

After this first beginner/opening remark - All structures are forgone, the round can have whatever is wished - however a drive to continue the debate must be maintained - No major tangents or anything else that will waste a round, for no other reason than wasting the round please.

I leave the first round to my opponent, however my 'opening statement' to keep this as my first round is as follows :

Race totally exists!

Good Luck Max.Wallace, I hope we both have fun! :)
Max.Wallace

Pro

Race does exist, as a crutch or a catapult, but race is meaningless in all other ways. If you need someone to blame, blame the other races, and if you wish to gain, play your race card. Maybe I should have challenged you with Races Should Not Exist....would that have been better? This is fun! Wish I had more time to focus on distractions from reality like this, but that's life.
Zarium

Con

Race, to me, very much exists.

It is is the acceptance that there is a difference between people, a symbol of where we come from.

People use the negative aspects of race to put down others, but as there is always a negative to something (especially if someone clever has had time to think about it), you must acknowledge the fact that it is there - it does not mean that the good aspects it comes with does not exist.

People from Asian decent are statistically shorter, their life spans are longer and their spacial awareness is keen.

People from African nations have flatter noses to assist with heat dispersion while retaining moisture, their muscles are built in a way that provides additional fast twitch muscles, yet they retain speed when muscles develope slow twitch muscles.

People of Anglo or European decent have incredible logical and spacial awareness, and an adaptability that is astounding - Consider where they have traveled!

I believe Race exists, and it is awesome! :)
Max.Wallace

Pro

How about this debate next time.....If you think your race is special, you are a racist. The color of your skin, your land of origin, your religion, are all just crutches, or possibly a catapult for you. Good for you, your race that is. I am no color, despite the shade of my skin, or land or origin, or religion. And you? What's so special about your race?
Zarium

Con

"If you think your race is special, you are a racist" - I would agree to a point with you if a new debate was made that way - if you think your race is superior, you are racist. But special can just mean it is special to you, but that semantics - I got your point and I agree with you.

As much as you would like to claim you are no colour, sorry - but you are.
No colour, can still be a colour - No matter how much you deny it to yourself. Acknowledge it, and then never think of it again is the current strategy i am running with, with my life.

The current Land I am from is Australia, so I do have an attachment to the land (It is beautiful, when it isn't hot!) - and I appreciate it, and try to perpetuate the beauty where I can.
Religion, None - I have stayed away from joining any such, without shutting out the purposes of each religion, as I feel it is the message they intend, over the actual words and commandments they try and impose on you.
Race?
I am typically an Anglo (White) human. I have great logical and spacial awareness, and a keen empathy for others. That is the extent to which I attribute what I am good at, from my Heritage. The rest should be either addressed if it is negative to your life; Or encouraged if it is good!

What is your problem with Race (apart from the obvious issue of racism and racial profiling) - What have you got against the term "race" - apart from those that hurtful people have used to hurt others?
Max.Wallace

Pro

Sorry, as I am up against the timer I must say that I am not ready for this round. I am not forfeiting, I just don't have the time and mental energy to do combat right now. I'll be back for the next one.
Zarium

Con

Zarium forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Statistics make me want to perform a runny bowel movement (sorry I tried to use the S word. DDO wouldn't let me) into the mouth of whichever politician quoted them as fact. That's all I've got.
Zarium

Con

Okay, while i dont think we progressed well on the Debate Topic, I have gotten to know more about my opponent and their style - Which is the main intention of raising this debate in the first place.

Thanks for your time Max.Wallace :)

I hope you have a great weekend.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Thanks for admitting you had an alternate motive for debating this.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
I dare you to laugh that off, human scum.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
For unlawful carnal knowledge yourself, you piece of monkey fecal matter. lol.
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
Fair enough - That was pretty well put.

That would be nice if insults didn't blow up as easily as they are - that would be a nice place to be.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Ripe for attack by a herd of Bangladeshi's with machetes, or a gaggle of Saudi's with beheaders, or a pack of Democratic socialists with bills, or a hive of illegal migrators with needs? Which will attack me first? Most likely one I didn't see coming.

Honestly, I do not dislike you, and any disrespect I have flung at you is only for the purpose of opening thought waves. If we could only all insult each other with a smile as the only attack in return we would all get along better. Peace be with you Zarium.
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
what the hell was that Max? What was that last snipe?

We had a massive discussion prior to this debate on exactly why i wanted to debate with you - which is why i asked you to pick A subject - any subject - for the simple purpose to see how you would debate in a debate that had no confinements of being "PC" and you take that opportunity to hurt my feelings?

Not to mention you seem to have forgotten my first round - specifying that it was other reasons.. so that aspersions that i had some hidden motive is just insulting!

Jeezus you are incorrigible!

You literally couldn't have had another person on this earth trying to understand you just for the sake of being able to understand you, nope they have to a part of your big "F you earth" motto you seem to live by and are ripe for attack.
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
Sorry I completely forgot to check on DDO over the weekend, that was my fault.
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
Take your time - Remember we are free in this debate :D

Well, as free as we can get in a system built on timers
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Thank you Zarium. This will be fun, bear with me.