Rachael Carson was an eco-terriorist who has killed millions of people so far

"Since 1972, Carson"s followers implemented policies that influenced world-wide prohibitions on the use of DDT, resulting in millions of deaths by malaria.

Carson"s subversions served as an example and inspiration for aspiring environmental-terrorists.

30 to 50 MILLION DEAD !"

All disease is a consequence of vitamin deficiency and or chemical poisoning. If a parasite invades a human host, it is because the individual is undernourished and vitamin deficient. Mosquitoes will only breed if the natural predictors are eliminated from the environment. Thus, if you over hunt bats, fish and small birds and insects which prey on mosquitoes then you will have a plague of mosquitoes as a result. Using pesticide to eradicate mosquitoes is a barbaric and stupid method of reducing mosquito populations. It would be far more sensible to monitor over hunting and over population of humans which is the real cause of the mosquito infestations.

A good diet of protein and vitamins would be enough to combat any micro-organism that invades the human body. The pharmaceutical industry publishes propaganda to trick people into believing that not using pesticides will result in malaria. This so that they can make lots of money from pesticide sales and not because they care about the welfare of humans.

There is no reasoning with this person. Ad Hominem is my last resort to knock some sense into my opponent. My opponent is an anti-vaxxer. He/she thinks germ theory is a fraud, by Louis Pasteur. Everyone knows that anti-vaxxers are inferior and all sorts of other colorful names. I should win because my opponent is inferior. Seriously isn't there a Darwin award or something for removing yourself from the gene pool?

Of course people want proof, here's the proof my opponent is an anti-vaxxer.

Not only that but my opponent is a fan of low-carb. Everyone knows low-carb people are sadistic and delusional. Thinking they are wolves or tigers. Sorry about the Ad Hominem but I can't think of any other avenue.

Rachael Carson will be known by history as a villain like Jenny McCarthy. Sure there is a few bad reactions here and there to vaccines or DDT, but the good far outweighs the bad. Did you know that water is toxic in high enough quantities? The poison is in the dose.

My opponent is getting desperate now. He has run out of logical solutions, so he must use Ad Hominem insults to win the debate.
He has contradicted himself many times. One minute to loves animals and talks about cruelty to animals and that all humans should become vegetarians. Then, the next minute , he is talking about blasting nature with toxic chemicals which completely decimate all wild life.
There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to his thinking.
When DDT is applied to nature it kills all animals, not just mosquitoes. Frogs, birds, fish, tadpoles, bats and other insects are all killed when DDT and other pesticides are used in nature.
Did my opponent ever bother to read the book 'Silent Spring'? I think not! He is just a know-it-all who supports whatever the establishment says.
There are other repercussions in using pesticides.
Did he consider that pesticides are what cause Ebola and Polio? No he didn't!
Pesticides attack the nervous system. That's how they kill insects. That's why both Ebola and Polio are both neurological problems which cause death by suffocation. Halogen chemicals such as bromine, fluorine and chlorine have that effect on all living organisms.

The real eco-terrorists are the pharmacy companies, that produce these dangerous chemicals. Rachael Carson is trying to save nature from human greed and stupidity. Its humans that pollute their environment and over-populate an area which causes the mosquito infestation in the first place.

If you eat all the fish, frogs, bats, birds and lizards in a certain area, then, the mosquitoes have no predators, thus, they over-breed and become a problem. Also, if humans don't get enough protein and vitamins, they will become susceptible to parasites which may be called 'malaria'.

I hope that by using logic and common sense that you can see that what I am saying is true and that the medical system and pharmacy companies work as one to deceive the public on this issue.

Bah, that approach didn't work. Its always good to try new things right?

The FBI defines eco-terrorism "as the use or threatened use of violence of a criminal nature against innocent victims or property by an environmentally oriented, subnational group for environmental-political reasons, or aimed at an audience beyond the target, often of a symbolic nature."

"Examples of tactics

There are a wide variety of tactics that have been used by eco-terrorists and groups associated with eco-terrorism. Examples include:

Tree spiking is a common tactic that was first used by members of EarthFirst! in 1984. Tree spiking involves hammering a small spike into the trunk of a tree that may be logged with the intention of damaging the chainsaw or mill blades and may seriously injure the logger. Only one case of serious injury has been widely reported.[10]

Arson is a tactic most associated with recent activity in the Earth Liberation Front (ELF). The ELF has been attributed with arsons of sites such as housing developments, SUV dealerships, and chain stores.[10]" wikipedia

Okay, I should have looked up what eco-terrorism is before using my keyboard to post this. I don't think Rachael Carson used arson or anything like that so she isn't an eco-terrorist. Yet, I still think she was responsible for millions of deaths.

"Rachel Carson was The Queen of Junk Science and was the FIRST Environmental-Terrorist."

Since the website makes a blatantly false claim, the validity of the information on the website is in question. Still its common knowledge that pathogens cause diseases like malaria. Malaria is carried by mosquitoes. DDT kills mosquitoes. Therefore, by banning DDT more people have died from malaria.

"DDT"the very substance that had made it possible to vanquish malaria from vast portions of the globe. By means of that ban, environmentalists effectively ensured that, over the course of the ensuing 30+ years, more than 50 million people would die needlessly of a disease that was entirely preventable."

"In 2006, after 25 years and 50 million preventable deaths, the World Health Organization reversed course and endorsed widespread use of the insecticide DDT to combat malaria. So much for that. Earlier this month, the U.N. agency quietly reverted to promoting less effective methods for attacking the disease. The result is a victory for politics over public health, and millions of the world's poor will suffer as a result."

Looks like the information about malaria and preventable deaths is correct. Even if violence isn't used and the label eco-terrorism is incorrect. The potential for harm is great.

Rachael Carson and her DDT banning minions are identical to the anti-vaxxer movement. This proves misinformation and propaganda can be more dangerous than fire and bullets. Reminds me of the climate change deniers.

My opponent clearly has no idea about how to properly conduct a debate. He has ignored all my statements and carried on ranting and raving endlessly. There are many colourful and negative adjectives to describe such a person.

I think I will just punch a few holes through the wall instead. BANG! BANG!! BANG!!! There........... that's better. I feel better now!

If you are intending to vote on this issue, consider my opponents lack of response to my statements first.
Posted by Stupidape 12 months ago
I was planning to. Life had other plans.
Posted by Akhenaten 12 months ago
I thought you were going away for a few weeks ?
Posted by ConserativeDemocrat 12 months ago
DDT caused cancer, infertility, damaged wildlife, delay in development, and damage to the nervous and liver. If anything, Mosanto would be terrorists for harming U.S. troops and civilians in the Vietnam War.