aliasam1337
darkman1015

Racism against Blacks as a whole can be justified.

aliasam1337

Pro

I was contemplating a nice, controversial debate before. Just to make it clear, I'm not a racist and my girlfriend is black. Although sometimes you just can't deny the obvious, even when blacks themselves see it. Rules are first round is acceptance ONLY, second round is argument ONLY, third and fourth are rebuttals and conclusion.

Black = of the African race.

Con has to prove that there should never be a reason for racism against black people, and also has to explain why my reasons either aren't black people's fault or just simply don't merit prejudice.

I wait a contender.
darkman1015

Con

I accept your debate and hope to have an intelligent and fun first debate good luck to you and I await your opening argument.
aliasam1337

Pro

Sorry for the delay and any waste of time I may of caused. I'm in the middle of two other debates and couldn't find the time to start this like I thought I would. I concede, although if contender still wants to debate this topic at another time then add me and I will start a new one. Once again, sorry for the time wasted.
darkman1015

Con

No problem brother, I would definantly be willing to do it at another time I'll ad you and just send the challenge when you have a chance
aliasam1337

Pro

aliasam1337 forfeited this round.
darkman1015

Con

darkman1015 forfeited this round.
aliasam1337

Pro

aliasam1337 forfeited this round.
darkman1015

Con

darkman1015 forfeited this round.
Posted by popculturepooka 5 years ago
popculturepooka
"I have blackfriends and a black girlfriend and I'm not racist, but..."

lol
Posted by darkman1015 5 years ago
darkman1015
ofcourse I don't get offended easy lol and I enjoy controversial topics too
Posted by aliasam1337 5 years ago
aliasam1337
Thanks for accepting just a controversial topic. Once again, understand that I am in no way a racist and only plan on stating facts and not opinions. I have no intent on insulting blacks either as my girlfriend is black, as are many of my friends and my boss. I listen to all types of music including rap and hip-hop. The idea of this debate only came to mind from things I've noticed and seen, as well as things I've heard from other black people themselves (including my gf and friends). Thank you and I anticipate this debate and look forward to it being intelligent and informative and not insulting and ignorant.
Posted by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
Lol...