PimpinMunky
barebels58

Racist Minute Men should be stopped from killing thousands of Hispanics/ burying them in mass graves

barebels58

PimpinMunky

Pro

There are racist everywhere. I do not care about people's personal opinions. I care about human lives being taken. Human rights violators commit thousands of crimes. Should we as humans, with a belief that everyone has a basic minimum right, allow this to continue? Should we condone what they are doing and in return do it ourselves? I mean if we allow it, is that not the same as doing it ourselves?
barebels58

Con

Point One: Claims of Racism

These supposed "racist-minutemen" are not committing these murders as an act of racism. These militias view what the immigrants are doing as an invasion of their country. If the immigrants coming from south of the border in droves were not Hispanic, yet brought the same negative effects of illegal immigration, these militias would be doing the exact same thing.

Point Two: Constitution

The Second Amendment, while mainly used as a key defender of gun rights, is also upheld by these militias as justification of their actions. The amendment states that a militia is "necessary to the security of a free state", so by way of the United States Constitution, these groups are allowed to be convened. Does that make their violence any more credible? No, but I digress to my third point.

Point Three: Logic

Immigrants establishing permanent residence in this country without becoming citizens makes them illegal immigrants. What these Hispanics are doing is not lawful in itself. The militias murdering them is not exactly peachy keen in the eyes of the law either, but there are many reasons why the local governments do not take action. Texas and Arizona, the two states where this kind of thing seems to occur, are conservative.

1. It's an odd solution to reducing immigration, which is what the citizens of these bordering states have been demanding for years.
2. The only thing the government has to do is NOT act at all. Let the militias take care of business.
3. The government not taking action also requires less funding, and conservative states love cutting spending.
4. The only thing the immigrants have to do to not be murdered is, get this, STOP ENTERING THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY.

So in turn, allowing this to happen kills two birds with one stone, immigration and spending. Private, volunteer militias patrolling the borders seems to be more of a solution than a problem.
PimpinMunky

Pro

There is a nation guard for a reason. There is a border patrol for a reason. There is law enforcement for a reason and any one going around tbat is a vigilante, criminal, coward. I say coward because they know they are wrong. They know they will lose. So instead of detaining these peoples for tbe proper authorities, they brutally murder then and dump the bodies into mass graves?
The issue at hand is civil rights violations not the second amendment. Stay on topic or forfeit. These people are not just affecting travelers. They have been caught harassing innocent united states citizens. Scareing and intimidating their children. Making threats on people's lives telli g them to go back to their country when they are already here. Native Americans have a major bone to pick with your people. They were here first before you invaded and then tried to commit genocide against their people. Too bad the Geneva convention didn't exist yet. Minute are made up of bad people with bad morals!
It is the duty of the justice department to stop these hainess crimes. The police, sheriffs, DEA, FBI, Rangers, Border Patrol, and Homeland Security are bound by oath to stop this madness and by lethal means necessary. Remember columbine, a bunch of whach job radicals who would not bow down to the masters nuts? Yeah they got the smack down and you will too. Just wait your turn is next. Do you not see the massive waves of. riots all over the US and the world in a global effort the stop racism? Just because you were fed lead laced cans as a child and are literally mentally retarded does not mean your mentally retarded views are right or condonable. This is not Nazi Germany. Go back where you came from you racists.
barebels58

Con

Rebuttals:

"There is a nation guard for a reason. There is a border patrol for a reason. There is law enforcement for a reason and any one going around tbat is a vigilante, criminal, coward."

As I said, the reason that these militias should be encouraged is that they voluntarily take on border patrol. It's free of cost for the government and it solves the rampant problem of illegal immigration.

"They have been caught harassing innocent united states citizens. Scareing and intimidating their children."

I have found only one case of this happening after a quick Google search, where Arizona militiamen confronted bat researchers assumed to be illegal immigrants. The researchers filed a report to the police, the militia issued an apology, and no one was harmed.

"Making threats on people's lives telli g them to go back to their country when they are already here."

These illegal immigrants should have either stayed in their home nation or have been legally naturalized. I have no sympathy for these people because they are an insult to anyone that has gone through the naturalization process. People that I know and communicate with on a daily basis were legal immigrants. My former Spanish teacher was from Honduras and she despises illegal immigrants on a personal level.

"Native Americans have a major bone to pick with your people. They were here first before you invaded and then tried to commit genocide against their people."

Well, Native Americans can have a whole ribcage of bones to pick with my people if they please. They resisted the settlers and lost the wars. Plus, the Indians are completely irrelevant to the debate. In your words, "stay on topic or forfeit".

"Remember columbine, a bunch of whach job radicals who would not bow down to the masters nuts? "

Columbine was a tragic massacre committed by two bullied nerds with mental illness. This has nothing to do with militias detaining illegal immigrants.

"Yeah they got the smack down and you will too. Just wait your turn is next. Do you not see the massive waves of. riots all over the US and the world in a global effort the stop racism? Just because you were fed lead laced cans as a child and are literally mentally retarded does not mean your mentally retarded views are right or condonable. This is not Nazi Germany. Go back where you came from you racists."

Where do I begin with all this ad hominem? Nearly 100% of this paragraph is just attacking me personally and not my views on the topic at hand. Calling me mentally retarded is not only ad hominem, but it is also hypocritical due to your numerous grammatical errors and it's frankly laughable.
PimpinMunky

Pro

PimpinMunky forfeited this round.
barebels58

Con

barebels58 forfeited this round.
PimpinMunky

Pro

We all want to believe we are good people that only help others, but are we really helping? Many things are scary and uncertain in this world except for the security of the United States, it is unrivaled. A great group of men jumped at the opportunity to end world suffering and begin to build a better world by writing a document called the bill of rights. Who do we think we are, what the hell do we think we are doing, and are we slowing down to think at all?
Minutemen group members may think of them selves as super heroes, but they are not. The old Minutemen that ran around in costumes actually did some good unlike the new group who has stolen their name. The new Minutemen openly state how they are attempting to circumvent the United States Constitution by denying humans of their basic rights, on the front page of their website. As much as I thought Wikipedia would support this group, it did NOT. The people of the United States know the Minutemen are just a bunch of racists and have made that blatantly clear as stated in a brief history of how the movement was started. This group is so obvious in its intentions, that a Mexican human rights activist stated that making check points, aid stations, and emergency phones to border patrol would only help this group attack immigrants.
The border is safe. These xenophobe racists, as President Bush referred to them in a legal zoom article, are a nuisance to the real authorities. They have not aided in a single arrest or detention of an immigrant. Which begs me to wonder what happens to all the illegals they spot? The United States is on the verge of a literal and physical revolution. These radicals are not helping ease the tension, if anything they are causing it. There has been a resurgence of ignorance through the so called grass roots mentality embodying these white people. Most are not educated, but the few who are use their education as an advantage in controlling their nigger minutemen brothers. Everyone knows that person, that they are ashamed of. Quietly, they say he makes us all look bad. Well I am done saying it quietly! MINUTEMEN MAKE ALL UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CITIZENS LOOK BAD.
This militia, which is abusing the second amendment in the constitution of the United States, is a perfect example of why and how the Constitution has been eroded over time. We the people of the United States of America has seen many of our civil liberties disappear. The majority of us do not believe the fear hyped propaganda. We realize there are people getting rich every time a new scandal hits the media. Everyone knows that money rules the world. When greed is great, so are the actions of greedy people. This whole situation stems from a few men's struggle with their mid life crisis'. They yearn for power, acceptance, and to be their own boss. They all have something they are compensating for, which is why they do what they do. They have to prove, they are worthy to be called men because they are full of fear on the inside. I feel sorry for them. The Minutemen should be stopped. They need help.
I propose that Arizona and all the states in the United States legalize many drugs on the DEA watch list. I also urge the federal government to disband the DEA or at least cut back their funding to an appropriate level similar to the EPA. The stay on topic, this funding being released could go to educate law enforcement on cultural sensitivity as the military, Red Cross, Peace Corp, Health care providers, Scholars, Politicians, educators are trained. The extra income from legalizing and taxing the sale of previously illegal drugs can be used to fund mental health professionals in researching the epidemic of racism and finding a cure. It is not their fault. They are troubled individuals who need help.
barebels58

Con

barebels58 forfeited this round.
PimpinMunky

Pro

PimpinMunky forfeited this round.
barebels58

Con

barebels58 forfeited this round.
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
Did they not teach you about civility in University? I attempt to remain professional in my discussions you however are vile and insulting while never attempting to argue your claim. You have the emotional intelligence of an elementary school child.
The only site that says such things about the minutemen are extreme liberal biased sites without a grain of truth or journalistic integrity.
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
Nazi Hitler Fanatic? This site should have a required IQ test, anyone who fails can not join. That would keep out people like you.
You think you can not vote because you are not a nerd? You also claim that websites can have a sexual preference? How about the idea that you can not vote on your own debate? Do you not see a conflict of interest there?
You never gave any evidence to back up the claim that this actually happens, you simply stated that it needs to stop as though it is a known fact that it occurs regularly, which it does not.
Your arguments are full of misspelled words and poor grammar. You also strayed off topic for the majority of your last argument.
Posted by PimpinMunky 2 years ago
PimpinMunky
Here is my vote since this arguement site is gay and only allows nerds to vote.
I am pro. Con is wrong I'm every essence of the word. He is obviously a Nazi Hitler fanatic in every way, shape, and form.
Posted by PimpinMunky 2 years ago
PimpinMunky
Thanks for projecting what I do onto this site. No thank you for twisting it around and giving crdit to you. Simone who as you said blindly follows and believes propaganda. Hispanics are invading Lmfao... Is that why they gone home when the job is done and wait until next season? Stupid racist red neck hill Billy.
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
Munky has no real argument, just a bunch of unfounded accusations. People like him are not Kool-Aid drinkers. He has an IV with Kool-Aid going straight to the vein. Typical liberal BS believing any stupid propaganda site and using it as a source of information. Screaming others are racist and haters while speaking vile of others rather than actually debating. Attacking when the other side uses logic to make them look stupid. His own arguments has contracted itself.
Posted by PimpinMunky 2 years ago
PimpinMunky
Columbine was two teenager who were brain washed with hatred and stupidity like the Minutemen project actively does. You have to admit the slander, lies, deceit, and flat out hatred causes these murders that are not being publicized as they were in Colorado. Columbine is happening every time your group goes into the desert. These murders you defend are literally Columbine. Kids killing other innocent HUMAN LIVES!
Hey no offense man but you attacked me directly more than once. Now that I set you into your bigoted place you get mad and try and use it against me? NO, get over yourself. You are a bad person. You are going to hell. Sorry BUB.
Posted by PimpinMunky 2 years ago
PimpinMunky
OK to be honest your last argument was not worth the time you put into it. Since you obviously are abandoning your post I must encourage you to voice your stupid racist *********, even though I protested your lack of new material.
If some this is free do you really want it anyways? Free is NOT always better. I would rather PAY for nicer stuff, especially NON racist Murderers on the loose. I am paying anyways and our borders are safe on ALL sides. You ****** are just causing unnecessary drama.
The fact that you could find even one source on the first page of Google is appalling since I know you did NOT dig too hard to find proof against your argument.
Stop fabricating crap for your argument. Seriously find something with proof. Your racist KKK friends hate illegals and it just so happens one is from Honduras? Yeah right, I call BULL S H I T. To finish my point. This was all part of Mexico to begin with. These "people" crossed back and forth this imaginary line for centuries before your racist brotherhood took up shop in THEIR BACK YARD. WHO IS THE INVADERS NOW?
Native Americans were here first too ******.... So again before you spout garbage, like "we were here first" They are invading", remember you were not the first and this place has already been ravaged and is damaged. Stop making a big deal about being jumping into the last known trash pit. Most of those people are trying to come and meet someone who is a Unites State citizen and is waiting on them to WORK, unlike you KKK trash that lives off wellfare, disability, Social Security Income. You know you are retired and collect a government check... You know who's taxes are confiscated every year because they cannot file? Yeah that is right. That SURPLUS, or EXTRA since you are obviously retarded, means they pay your stupid little $1500 check every month. SO next time you get that check remember who is supporting your lazy ***..
Columbine was two young KKK members. Hello KKK views.
Posted by PimpinMunky 2 years ago
PimpinMunky
You are right minutemen press and fox news are not credible and state false statements with no authentic sources. Pure propaganda all the time.
Posted by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
"P.S. if you want I can pull up and post ten more just like this"

Are any of them credible sources. I can easily find sources to support any idea, that does not make them credible.
Posted by Skynet 2 years ago
Skynet
"I do not care about people's personal opinions. I care about human lives being taken." -Your opinion.
Vote Placed by tonyrobinson 2 years ago
tonyrobinson
PimpinMunkybarebels58Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I voted that I agreed with Con before the debate. That is not to say that I would condone murder (as it does appear by my vote and the title) of anyone as Pro claims to be against. I voted that way because I felt that the title was based upon a falsehood. Pro's argument is that people should stop murdering illegal immigrants. Pro stated it as though the actions happening was a known proven fact. Pro never provided proof of this very bold claim, but kept repeating it in his arguments. Although Con forfeited more times than Pro, there was not much else Con could say and his challenges to Pro went unanswered. When challenged to show proof both in the arguments and comments Pro simply used foul language and insults to attack his detractor, in contrast Con spoke in a respectful manner. Pro also had numerous spelling and grammar mistakes. neither side used any sources of information.