Max.Wallace
TripDebates

Racists claim a skin color as a benefit.

Max.Wallace

Pro

Whats your skin color, and why is that good or bad, racist?
TripDebates

Con

First off were is the case? Secondly you have no resolution so this plan won't resolve anything and has no solvency. Con will win as this is not a personal debate but about rights. Skin Color may pay a part in Racists eyes but to the public no. Skin color is not good nor bad. Your argument is invalid and you have no resolution, showing that This debate is already over As you have no case, therefor nothing for con to debate so you forfeit. Vote Con as This Debate is Over!
Max.Wallace

Pro

What does your acceptance of the question say about you? Con is a brainwashed self proclaimed genius that wan't glory more then the truth. Bring it, punk.
TripDebates

Con

I would like to point out that this is a personal debate and you have also failed to respond to my points. Everybody is allowed to think what they want but if it is racist or offensive they should keep it to themselves. Genetics show that skin color is not chosen neither is gender or sexuality, and it can be very unethical to offend somebody as they are different. A large statement supporting this at the tip of the iceberg is "Separate but Equal" now "Different by equal" I would like also to ask you to please calm down and keep on the debate. Unable to respond to my arguments and making invalid points, you should vote for con!
Have a good day! ~Trip
Max.Wallace

Pro

Actually, you are the one that decided this was personal, so I will respond in order to your concerns.

My case is a statement, one which you, personally took issue with, which is why this debate continues. Thank you, because the human race needs to have this debate.

Racism is determined by skin tone, and if you declare your skin tone as different, then you suppose yourself to be special, in one way or another, either more oppressed, or more guilty, or more better, correct. Yes, that is how identifying yourself or others by race works. Id you check the box with your politically correct race next to it, you most likely are hoping it will benefit you, or excuse your guilt as a lighter tone then all the other races. I'm plaid, what color are you? Is it only OK to answer the governments questionaires? So be it.
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

you win, as if your feeling were hurt, I'd be crucified as a bull\y.
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

When you see my face you will call me white, and I will laugh!!!!!!!!!
TripDebates

Con

TripDebates forfeited this round.
Posted by TripDebates 1 year ago
TripDebates
I won because he has no resolution or case. He just has a question 😂
Posted by Peepette 1 year ago
Peepette
What is your position for an opponent to debate?