Whatsreallyright
UtherPenguin

Radical Islam IS simply what real Islam is

Whatsreallyright has forfeited round #2.

Whatsreallyright

Pro

I will take position of PRO meaning I DO think that Radical Islam is real Islam

I would prefer a believer of Islam to debate this but any somewhat educated and mature soul will do

Con will argue that Radical Islam is a twist of beliefs from the original beliefs and text

For the most part use factually or logically based arguments but for the most part anything goes

First round is just for acceptance
UtherPenguin

Con

I accept the debate and all the rules.
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
I was unable to respond due to unforeseeable events and for this I apologize....but atleast my opponent has the advantage of presenting their argument first.
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright
Posted by Whatsreallyright 6 months ago
Whatsreallyright