emil1
Gs325jcbd

Random stuff

Started: 11/20/2013 Category: Funny

emil1

Pro

First, round for acceptance. A story that is interesting and boring. Second round is a boring story round
Gs325jcbd

Con

I will accept this challenge ..
emil1

Pro

Lets start with the boring story round...

One upon a time, a guy was riding his horse. He was riding fast and then he was riding slow. He was drinking tea with his horse. He was playing with his horse. Then his horse grew up. So did the guy. They grew together as buddies. They married and had kids. Then their kids, kids married, then their kids, kids married, then their kids, kids married, then their kids, kids married, then their kids, kids married, then their kids, kids married, then their kids. kids married, then their kids, kid married. But everyone die because Earth blew up because overpopulation of horses and humans, then they happily died for ever.

The end.... (lets see yours)
Gs325jcbd

Con

There was a guy named frank who had children. the daughter looked like a man and the son looked like a woman. They all looked in a mirror and died. The END.
emil1

Pro

Interesting story round...

It all started when Canada and Brazil made the finals of the 2196 FIFA World Cup. The score was tied 1 - 1 after John from Canada scored a header at the 7th minute into the game then F"na from Brazil scored on a free kick at the injury time before half time. The clock was ticking down and 5 minutes were left till it went into over time. And so it did. Canada and Brazil were going back and forth attacking, defending, receiving yellow cars and red cards. But at the end the ball either missed narrowly or was blocked. One time, brazil shot - it was a sure goal - but their own team block their shot giving Canada hope to survive. Then it happened, Canada received a red card and Brazil received a penalty kick. F"na was taking the kick. He shot at the mid left of the net but miraculously, the ball curved 249 degrees and went past Brazil goal line for the corner kick. 8 seconds left, Canada took the corner kick then emil 1 (that's me) bicycle kicked the ball just slightly of the goalie's head and won the World Cup for the first time. After they, received the trophy, the Canadian players (except me) were shot, killed and all of the sudden the world blew up and I was the only person to live. That is how humanity ended (except for me).
Gs325jcbd

Con

sad lol

my story:

It was 2020 and the United States HAD to go to war with Canada. President Queer wanted to expand Alaskan territory into Yukon territory. So, he sent secretly sent the half of the military including vehicles to Alaska to prepare for war. Its crazy how Prime Minister Uglyfaggeo literally had a meeting with Mr. Queer last week over The Mexican immigrants. Prime Minister Uglyfaggeo said in an interview that he trusts America, but that didn't last long. 2 days after that interview, President Queer hired 5 gunmen to make congress declare war. sadly, they hung him from a roller coaster 17 minutes after he told the American people about the war and the Canada government. 11 minutes after congress died, that son of a gun president dropped Tadadaada on Ottawa to make it official. Tadadaada is an Atomic Bomb. Simutaniously, the military in Alaska raided Yukon and terrorized the people there. The remaining military back home invaded Ontario, Quebec, Manitoba, and Alberta. Many Americans were scared and started enlisting in the army after Mr. Queer sent a nuke to New York pinning it on the Canadians. I was a fool for believing that idiot and enlisted in the military. I joined Phantom Squad immediately after 3 months of training. Just a month before this crazy stuff went down, I went to Canada for a 3 day trip, Now I'm invading it. At Fort Turnup, Michigan, General Sluto gave us our first assignment. Our Job was to capture some Guy named Emil who was in an underground bunker with his own little army. When we flew into Ottawa, it was devastating. Citizens fighting soldiers, soldiers fighting for the prime minister, and a destroyed city. We landed across the street from Quarry Park. It was turning night so we had to move fast. As we entered Quarry Park, we tried looking for the entrance into the bunker but couldn't find it. I them leaned against a tree which opened up mysteriously. Since it was dark in there, my team and I turned on our night vision goggles and equipped silencers for our Bushmaster ACR. When we entered the bunker, we heard chatter coming from the left. They were talking about sending Emil to an exfil for pick up. I shot the guy on the left as my comrade got the other one. We continued down the corridor. At the end of the corridor was a huge bullet proof door most likely holding Emil. Next to the door was a vent leading into the chamber. My two team mates, Parvert and Luzer went in the vent while Frazer and I went through the door. We flash banged the enemy and quickly shot everyone except Emil. I accidentally shot Emil after a Boeing plane went down above us. As we were escorting the HVT (High Valued Target) out of the bunker, Jesus struck the Earth killing everyone except me because I was wearing a Flak Jacket. :)

THE END......................................................................................................
Posted by thisisbob 2 years ago
thisisbob
Wish I saw this sooner. Interesting....