IwinYoulose333
GiantSpoonMan

Randomness Rematch

IwinYoulose333
Started: 10/17/2013 Category: Funny

IwinYoulose333

Con

Rules:

1. 1st Round acceptance, and statement of position, last round conclusion.
2. This debate is meant for fun.
3. Don't have fun.
4. Have fun!

Well GiantSpoonMan, I'm back for more, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A RANDOMNESS REMATCH!!!!!!!

Argument:

I will begin, by asking my opponent these questions:

1. How is it possible for a llama to survive, when it stores doesn't store cheeseburgers in its legs, but only lollipops.

2. If we were all to die toyestermorrow would our alternate dimension counterparts feel anything as we are simultaneously beheaded?

5. Why DID the chicken cross the road?

log base 2 of 3^9. Where do nerds respawn?
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I thank myself for another good debate.

I would like to begin by explaining newton's laws of science or whatever you call them. There are like 17 in total but only the first 13 really matter. Lets begin with my favorite, All actions are to have a reaction, something like that. Now this is easily debunked, If you start yelling at me and I don't "react", I just beat the game of science.
GSM-1
Science-0

Fools gold, Everyone knows that llamas keep a secret pouch of nectar hidden inside their wings at all times.

You almost stumped me here, Then I thought back to my years as a crocodile and remembered, I aint worried bout nothin.

5. Why DID the chicken cross the road?
Once again another tough question. I then remembered DID all capitalized must mean something. D-DIRECT I-INSECT D-DAMN SON. Knowing this we can assume the answer is 12.

Obviously they respawn at the nearest spawn point, from my location that would be Satan's kitchen.

My turn.

Lettuce or salamander?

Does J-QUAN-LEBRON do that one thing?

Q?

If I was a cat, how would I react to death?

9x2?
IwinYoulose333

Con

I will begin by ignoring your questions, before I forget to present my upgraded debate.

1. Lettuce or Salamander?
I would have to choose the Salamander, as I would then be able to ingest the lettuce where was if I was lettuce, my existence would have no porpoise,and I would be forced to re-invent the wheel

2. Does J-QUAN-LEBRON do that one thing?
Obviously... not. If we refer to the credible source of Youtube, we can realize that in the popular video 60 Ghetto Black Names, the most popular one was Courtney.

3. Q?
T.

4. If I was a cat, how would I react to death?
I am quite sure that you would handle it very professionally, and would not accidentally sneeze on your pickle sandwich.

4. 9x2?
This, being one of your most obvious questions obviously refers to the Hitchhikers Guide to The Galaxy, and to the question, what is the answer to life and the universe, which is... 42.

However, your point in my question number three thousand and one hundred and twenty zero, I must admit that you have stumbled upon one of the most interesting debates of all time. Should a smaller, wiser groundhog be allowed to live if it has broken no laws? An in answer to that question I must say this: apple pie. I await your feeble resistance to my most convincing argument.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
IwinYoulose333

Con

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
IwinYoulose333

Con

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

it seems I've thrown a real curve ball in this one.
IwinYoulose333

Con

IwinYoulose333 forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

GiantSpoonMan forfeited this round.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 3 years ago
IwinYoulose333
I'm not going to respond in hopes that GSP responds for his next argument.
Vote Placed by KingDebater 3 years ago
KingDebater
IwinYoulose333GiantSpoonManTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con forfeited less.