RevL8ion
Mikal

Rap Battle #1

Mikal
Started: 10/2/2014 Category: Funny

RevL8ion

Pro

Whenever I'm bored on DDO (like right now), I'd like to just do something fun occasionally, like right now. The opponent can choose the topic of what we rap about, and minimum of 2.5k ELO is mandatory. First round is acceptance only, and I wish Con good luck in this Rap Battle!
Mikal

Con

I accept

standard rap battle in a me vs you set up.
RevL8ion

Pro

I thank Mikal for accepting my second rap battle debate, the old chap,
He's known throughout the forums as the infamous DDO God of Rap.
Although you're the champion, bring it on, I say, you perverted piece of crap,
Just because this is my second doesn't mean I can't take your b1tch slaps.

When I go on your profile, ninety-nine percent of all it's about is sex.
Seriously, exactly what the hell is that doing on DDO, Airmax?
You have enough lecherous photos to start a porn site,
Hell, you even host "live porn shows," and probably doing so tonight!

You look like lusty Sanji from One Piece, and act just like him,
You need eight quarts of blood transfusion for your nose, up to the brim,
If you see a girl, your thoughts are so horny, it's almost satanic,
You surpass even Wylted in your sexual fantasies, goddammit!

Practically all I've heard you talk about is sex, more or less.
It must be because you don't get any in real life, I guess.
Just because you have a short itchy ring finger in real life,
doesn't mean you can b1tch about sex on the forum.
If you're as attractive as you say you are, just go get a wife,
And just abuse her instead of lusting after others, you bum.

Don't forget you're the number one as5hole as well on DDO,
Just look at the way you treated GCL, you should know.
You made countless perverted remarks about her, long ago,
It's small wonder she left afterwards after your insults, you hoe.

You're going to get what you deserve, I've had enough of your sass,
Just wait, in this battle, I'm going to kick your sorry lusty as5.
Go ahead, retaliate with your sexual remarks, like the pu5sy you are,
Your perverted lines will just prove my attacks true, putting us on par.
Mikal

Con

I"m bout to teach this btch how to rap, and mentally fap to the fact that I split him in half
Snap back his cap and leave a gap in his body until his bloods drippin like sap as I start to laugh
I"m going bout unwrap your bars, shut your trap, and go Gandalf on you and smack you with my staff
Slap you so hard you fall on your lap, go back to my MMA routes and make you Tap as I break your calf

The girl disses are weak and you say I don't get any sex?
The fact that i'm engaged is not a hard concept, it's not even that complex
These bars i split perplex you as I object you to humiliation and apply a hex
My record speaks for itself it likes to flex, your just another loss on my profile so learn so respect

I'm the site Azzhole?, I guess that's good to know and i'm about to teach you that you reap what you sow
So when i beat your azz, your not going to be screaming confirmation bias or become the next shadow[1]
Your bars don't have the potential to have flow, your kind of slow, and your probably white as snow
Your bloods going to drip like red wine and this is just the package, i guess you could call it bordeaux

I'm bout to get amped, this loss is going to be on your record like it's a bad tramp stamp
The first thing you need to know is there is a reason that i'm the champ
I suck the life from my victims, im like an old school 80s vamp
This is a repeat of World War 2 and your bodies going to end up in a hole at the back of camp

Your life is about to fade as it comes in contact with my bars like a metaphorical blade
Blood stars to cascade, scream for first aide, and then you realize that your actually afraid
This battle is over because I already persuaded fate when I paid with tears as I prayed
Rap is my Gift and you just got slayed like the Muslims at the last crusade vs a Brigade

[1] http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion

Pro

Note: I had to study for the quarter exams the last couple of days along with PSAT prep, so sorry that I wasn't able to post
as much as I would've preferred. Thanks.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've expected more from the man that calls himself the champ rapper, not this whiny little brat who has testicular cancer,
I wanted anything else besides this pathetic answer, his excessive wordy lines are just the mere standard,
Although I can't blame him, Round 2 was much slower, and unfortunately for you, there's no happily ever after,
He says that he'll make me tap out, this cocksucker, the only thing he'll tap is the ER's door from his rapping disaster.

Sure, you're engaged, much to my condemnation, along with the fact you act like rabbits in heat without hesitation,
In fifty more years, your children will be half of the overpopulation, which is why you need a castration,
Perplexed at your bars? Oh please, it's just a confirmation that your fiancee's acting as if in prostitution,
Although I can't blame her for her temptation since no one's impressed with your puny erection.

You're the vamp, I'm the sun, I'll crumble you to dust, you're the wolf, I'm the silver, every word is like a sword thrust,
Your rap is as old school as the 80s you've just discussed, now your rhythm and bars are all covered in rust,
They have holes as big as the one in your as5, to my disgust, the only thing you're showing is your evident bloodlust,
And I agree, this is WW2, you're midget Hitler, always makin' a fuss, and I'm the oven, ready to devour you and combust.

Many say you're the king of DDO, your record's quite something to show , although you're now my foe,
Nine thousand Elo? You need nine thousand poisons just for your ego bigger than Sylvester Stallone's,
Your time's passed, your bars need to be honed, while my rhymes are as smooth as Edgar Allan Poe.
I'm the revolutionary, here to dethrone, now I'm holding the axe, and your head's at the execution stone.
Mikal

Con

This guys mistaking rhymes for rap, hes a sap and needs to shut his trap
Skill wise there's a gap between us because hes bout to get zapped and take a nap
Gift wrap this crap that is scrap that he thinks are bars, reality just offered him back a snap
Im bout to slap this btch harder than his bf when he taps him from behind with a strap

The only reason he talks about castration is because he wishes he where a girl but God gave his body the wrong formation
Doctor touching his dik as hes escreting lactation as he mentally pleasures himself because he thinks its a sensation
Give him sedation or a proper donation, His family did not have a proper foundation because he gave in to temptation
Giving his life a narration as hes feeling frustration about the choices he made so I'm bout to offer this btch some salvation

Yeah my ego, my elo, and my dick all have one thing in common and that is they are big
Get in a battle with me split I'll your wig and snap your bones like a twig
Look at yourself in the mirror you probably like a deformed pig
People dig by gigs and your just another vicitim on the stage and I drained you like a fig

Want to step in the ring with God, better make sure that before you do that you have the reach
If anything it shows shows that your logic breached your common sense so its time to preach
I beseech you to impeach your logic because it got you in a fight you can't handle, its a walk on the beach
Now each time you gather the courage of speech just remain silent so you can sit and listen to me teach

So now back to some old school sht, I'm a mirror so if you want to learn something learn what I reflect
I'm going to disconnect your vital cords and inject you with a solid dose of some correct respect
your parents neglect is just a lesson that certain aspects can infect you and subject you to some bad effects
don't expect people to protect you because im here to collect your debt and if you don't pay ill slit your neck
RevL8ion

Pro

Would you look at that, he's using the same words from before, the brat, he's ran out ideas, so he needs to scat,
Just wait as I laugh and knock off his hat, then I'ma take out my baseball bat and make him go splat,
The outcome is clear, as we lock in verbal combat, you're in the corner, it's just as easy as playing Mortal Kombat.
You've wasted enough time with your chitchat, now you're just like a lil' rat right in front an alley cat.

Look at him now, he's not as sharp as he was before,[1] it took him until round four just to call me a femmale whore,
It's time for you to die, just look at the score; to tangle with this scum was hardly a chore,
You call yourself a God? Your rants are better off to ignore, your preaching lines just say you're a bore,
In fact, I think I will take a nap, and while I go snore, just know that you lost this rap war.

It's finished, you've fallen straight into my snare, it's just like a newborn foal inside the dragon's lair,
Fall to your knees in despair, you're in disrepair, the only thing left is for you to hold your hands in prayer,
You're a tramp in the presence of a billionaire, a steak on my plate cooked medium rare, well prepared,
You're a cripple unaware, I'm Astaire, now sit on the electric chair, our words can't possibly be able to compare.

You say you're a mirror? As I shatter you with my fists along with your self-esteem, perhaps you'll see clearer,
I laugh at your lines, I'll enjoy your Elo like a Christmas dinner, you're even more useless than the Town Miller,
As of now, you're the frightened little girl, hiding in terror, and close on your heels, I'm the TP Serial Killer,
This game's over, you're obviously inferior, now step aside, Michelle, unless you want me to pull the trigger.

[1]http://www.debate.org...
Mikal

Con

A white nigga just threatened to pull a trigger on me , but im bout to make him bitter and disfigure his figure
Hes thinks hes a killer but fails to realize im quicker and before his finger touches the trigger ima stab his liver
God whispers in his ear as he starts to shiver and gives him something to consider based on what i delivered
these bars that i bring have a type of rigor and vigor, see im the stud and hes the runt of the litter

Michelle, this guys taking shadows lines to try and make himself seem like he's good[1]
Talking all this sht like hell do that and do this, I wish a mother fuker would
He could be good but hes a white guy trying to be hood and hes just misunderstood
Fuk a knife, Fuk a gun, Ima take an axe to this btch and pretend hes a piece of wood

If you heed my caution you can blossom into an rapper thats awesome
Don't steal peoples bars from them it invites exhaustion and toxins
Thats a fuked up option and a concoction to solidify the fact you will be often be forgotten as a precaution
Just like shadows ancestors, I picked you off faster than they could pick cotton or were put on sale at an auction

I'm not slim shady but my bars do overshadow people and often leave a shade
Your chances to win fade away as you evade and pray for first aide
Your two faced, wearing a mask like your trying to persuade the masquerade
My bars are going to be the last thing you hear, they are like a pre paid serenade.

I suppose you could oppose me but i propose that we disclose then foreclose
This battles was not even close, your battling a pro that shows up for shows
I just arose to expose you for the btch that you are, this is rap so stop spitting those polyphonic prose
Impose death on you and and dispose of your body so I can watch it decompose

[1] http://www.debate.org...
Posted by TrollGod 2 years ago
TrollGod
Wow.. from someone who raps in RL. I must say this brought back memories. The days I used to rap with fellow classmates, but as I grew my pen-game I must say both of you are terrible.

You cannot judge based on only rhymes... I saw no schemes, wordplay, punchlines, nothing of the kind. I think you two were just goofing around... I hope you were lol.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
RFD: 2 points per round.

Round 2 - Con. While Pro had some solid lines, the actual rhymes were somewhat elementary (azz, sass/ are, par), there was definitely a bar that didn't rhyme at all like the one with forums, and the overall disses were more humorous rather than actual blows. On Con's side, there were several multies which are always supreme when compared to non-multi rhymes. The rhymes themselves were also less elementary (prayed/brigade, snow/bordeaux) which also won him points. I'd say that Con's was a little too wordy, but it doesn't balance the favor to Pro as this was really the only negative thing I saw whereas with Pro there were a few as listed above. For these reasons, round 2 is Con.

Round 3 - Pro came much stronger in this round. He included a few multies which flowed well, and his punches were actually punches this time. Also, the rhymes were more complex (bloodlust/combust, hesitation/castration). Con also came with complex rhymes though (formation/sensation) but not as much as Pro. In this case, these points flipped and I award Pro with more complexity. In regards to punches though they were even. It's flow that was the distinction here, although Pro stepped up with multies, I feel like they hurt him in some areas when they didn't flow as smoothly as Con's. For this, I must award this round to Con, although barely. Emphasis on Barely.

Round 4 - I'm running out of room, so I'll keep it short. Complexity goes to Con, whereas Pro's rhymes went back to being a little more elementary. Punch-wise, it's a tie. Pro went hard and called him out pretty well, on the flip side - Pro came in swinging hard too. Flow-wise, it's also about equal. Both are still too wordy but this time Pro's flowed better. The thing is, his better is now equal to Mikal's flow in this round, thus the tie. Ultimately, it was complexity that won it for Con.

Pro is good, but not as good as Con (yet). I'd suggest Pro practice against other rappers and refine his skill
Posted by TheRussian 2 years ago
TheRussian
great rap battle guys, I was very entertained haha
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
XD No surprise there. :P
Posted by K-Diggy 2 years ago
K-Diggy
omg... Wow that was funny! I wish you both the best of luck but it seems Mikal is winning
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
Wow. You dissed me and Shadow at the same time. >.>

Poor Shadow. He's getting pwned by Mikal even when he's not his opponent. XD
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
Lol, ESocial, this is a rap battle, grammar's pretty much null.

I can't believe I just said that.
Posted by Mikal 2 years ago
Mikal
you did good mate XD
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Mikaaaalllll, you had to use "sew" not "sow!"
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
Welp, that was fun, although that was only my second time trying to rap about DDO. :D I'm going to start calling in the voters.

How much do you bet it'll be past 0-25? LMAO
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both of you went pretty hard on those bars. I enjoyed reading it. I'm giving Mikal points mainly because I felt RevL8ion wasn't usually on beat. Like I would be reading and find the beat, then the next words would just break it. Mikal had a few moments where there was a little too much, but it wasn't a consistent thing with him.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments.
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Despite Pro's valid attempt, I think Mikal had this debate. Rev is definitely a bud in the making though (not that I know anything about rapping...) Round two- Mikal had this one- his rapping had better flow and was more unique imo. Round 3- Either a tie, or Rev. They were both excellent and Rev went all-out, though it was a bit short. Round 4- While they both had super endings, Mikal's was more of a blow, and "firework" kind of end to the debate. You both did great, and I'd love to read more of your raps! I'm giving the S&G point to Pro because of his valiant attempt at this debate and the annoying- (Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi) "your" instead of "you're" and "hes." Awesome job guys!
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 2 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Much as voting on rap battles is scary, I'll give it a try. So CON dominated round 2. Lyric-wise, flow-wise, and just about all over. It took me several tries to even understand how to read PRO's rap. I got CON's on the first go. PRO had a weak start in round 3 (prostitution rhymes with neither castration nor confirmation nor erection), but the second half of PRO's round 3 was superior to CON's. So essentially it's 0.5 to 1.5. Now even though PRO rhymed combat with Kombat in round 4 (.______.), I felt that PRO still wound up being more creative than an overdone 'Ima shoot this *****' PRO's raps also flowed better. This would be grounds for a tie, but I appreciate PRO taking a risk and switching up his style in the middle. So, by that slight edge, I give the points to PRO.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Mikal had a more consistent flow and rhythm throughout his rap. Also, pro changed to a Mikal-like style in the middle.... -.-
Vote Placed by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Linkish1O2
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: I find pros rap really choppy, for example if pros rap where put into a beat it sound like some normal talking not that of a song.
Vote Placed by UchihaMadara 2 years ago
UchihaMadara
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro has the edge on sources because he made better use of them. Pro get's arguments on flow and with Con refusing to change up his style throughout the entire debate thus giving this to RevL8ion.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con has the edge on sources by just one. Con get's arguments on flow and with Pro changing up his style midway through the debate thus giving this to Mikal.
Vote Placed by YYW 2 years ago
YYW
RevL8ionMikalTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both were about evenly well structured, and both guys actually did a pretty good job. I think Mikal's was better, though I can't say why. As Justice Potter Stewart said of obscenity, "I know it when I see it." Yes, this is subjective and probably unfair, but more people should vote because surely one vote alone on a rap battle is not enough to determine who is to win.