JimShady
DericWM

Rap Battle 12

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 3/5/2017 Category: Music

JimShady

Pro

The twelfth rap battle, I'm starting this one a bit sooner because I think the last one might not be completed.

Anyways, the same rules apply to this rap battle, which is no copy and pasting and fight hard. Be sure that if you accept this challenge, you can finish it, because I hate when someone forfeits a round and the debate freezes.

Also I want my opponent to go first, unless he/she is scared...
DericWM

Con

Your wigger picture fills me up with laughter. I'm the ultimate master that spit bars more faster than a zapper destroying a Graham Cracker. You're obviously the more wacker rapper that should've been a dancer and at the end of this battle. You'll be nothing but a shattered rapture!
JimShady

Pro

Bjtch, learn about paragraphs, your flow looks like slop
Even though you barely wrote any, please just stop
I'm a wigger? Well you a njgger, and I'm a cop
So you can bet that this boy with his glock will make your body drop

You hardly rock, your more of a pebble
You musical ability lacks everything from the bass to the treble
So dreadful, kill you like Deadpool, bein' disrespectful?
I'll make you bend down to your knees so you can give me a headful

You PM me that your tired of waiting, rap battle NOW
Bjtch I gotta life, you're always on a screen
Calimin I'm a shattered rapture... That happened Wow?
You suck, I'm king, You dumb, I sing You rust, I gleam

So now that I'm on DDO, let's do a freestyle
I'll rape you so hard like I'm some kind of pedophile
Fvck up another atheist, no prob, it's been a while
But you @sses are the funnest to turn into a shjt pile.

(But yeah I was offline, that's why I wasn't responding)
DericWM

Con

That's It! I'm coming after you like I'm Bloody Mary! I am a visionary and it appears that you're unwary that your face will be on an obituary with your unsanitary dead body in a mortuary and afterwards you'll be put in the cemetery. I got that ultimate vocabulary from reading the dictionary at the library during January and February. My rhymes and bars are so extraordinary. It'll make your place end up secondary. Now listen. One day, I decided to go to a restaurant called Storefront because my weight was really gaunt so I decided to order a croissant while reading the Ten Commandments in the Capital of Vermont. I noticed that that the Ten Commandments was in Old Style Font so put on some savant Avant Garde and then payed the restaurant with my bank card then wrestled backyard No Holds Barred after watching a movie of Die Hard. Screw a sympathy card! I went to nearby churchyard on Saint Bernard Boulevard and killed all of the televangelist's security guards. Now he's psychologically scarred and now I'm on a courtyard and all thanks to Trump's card I'll be sent away after Trump takes his ship to the shipyard. My favorite actor is Nicolas Cage. I'm fascinated with the Stone Age. I'm a teenage boy not pass my developmental age. So filled with rage and one day I will engage in a rampage that will cause Conservative outrage. I always wanted to be on the theatre stage learning about the Victorian Age. I'm working minimum wage, passed the legal age, my dying mental state will be my golden days. Stay over there in your little disaster area before you cause mass hysteria about the spread of Malaria. Born and raised in America. Eugenie Cooney suffers from hilarious anorexia. I'm just curious about dementia and dyslexia along with harmful bacteria. Gloria was a librarian and Philadelphian who suffered from a serious period of temporary dysphoria. Capitalist activism is not the same as radical fascism! I'm a rugged individual that is against Anglo-Catholicism and their textual criticism of Satan. Who is responsible for the creation of Ronald Reagan and Iron Maiden. Hail Satan for the reawaken making of Jason! I'm the creative and unshaken pagan and you're have been fatally burnt like Canadian bacon. Looking at your profile picture fills me up with so much passionate hatred! I rest my case, man. You have been destroyed like Hiroshima, Japan and Bin Laden's boys in Afghanistan. It's time for the United States of America to attack, command, and demand the expanding of the Imperialistic American homelands.
JimShady

Pro

All I hear is gibberish, quit spitting your limericks, it's bitter shjt, this guy needs to quit, it's shjt, I barely understand what he trying to pull across, I play pool and floss I am the boss like Big Hoss on Pawn Stars, My raps are beyond the stars and in another dimension, givin' you dimensia and I take your neck and bent ya, I resent ya, you aint even a challenge, You rappin bars but they aint got not balance, you aint got not talent, So try a different pallete, because the one your working on just aint working, the only thing you do good is twerking like Nicki Minaj, to her you're jerkin, that fake @ss of hers, it makes me sick, but it also gives me a kick, How she thinks she's so hot that she wants to lick, that's it, uh huh, but I want some genuine pvssy, I guess I can get it from the genuine wussy that I'm rapping against, I got him trapped in a fence, I happen to fence, so get ready to be stabeed in the chest, Your @ss will now rest, So fvcker, why'd you even join this website? Lookin for a web fight but your gonna be dead tonight, a dead dyke, the fed's will like it when you're dead, right, like Spiderman I trap you in my webs tight, and like Batman I fight you like the Joker, but this aint poker, I got my murder face on, here to face you on, Rape you long, although I aint gay, I just know a pvssy when I see one, like you, aint afraid to fight you, you might lose, I too will kill you and drill you steal your honor, Shoot over you like the Spurs player Matt Bonner, and wanna kill you like this djck face at my school named Conner, So you goin against a cleric, I got the merit to win, You're a ferret, you bin trash bin that is, I inherit a win, You'll be impaired with your sin, up in the pvssy of the mom of Deric, I'm IN.

Spelling erros and no paragraphs cause I'm goin fast, give you a pass cause your cumin in last, yeah
DericWM

Con

Time for the introduction to JimShady's combustion and destruction! Let's have a discussion about your self-induction in this debate which is an terrible sign of corruption and obstruction. Shut up before I go to the option of kidnapping you and throwing you in my Russian dungeon and commit the act of liposuction. No interruptions! Causing your sexual reproduction to be destroyed along with reconstructed feelings of revulsion. You're the reason why everyone's in the state of distortion. Your mother should of suggested the act of abortion and maybe arson. I wouldn't be surprised if you were an orphan that was auctioned for adoption. Boy stop acting like you were born and raised straight outta Compton. At the end of this battle, you'll be forgotten like rotten silk cotton. My bars are more hot and will destroy Lil Yachty's career and destroy the mummified body of Saint Zita. I spit bars fast like a Cheetah! Your grandmother's clearly the opposite of Bonita and was always a Senorita and ended up hitting the wall much worse than Greta. Your skills are equal to poor quality tequilas and margaritas made in Costa Rica. You are nothing but a parasitic amoeba to me! You should go to your room and drink a bottle of antifreeze. I spit the hot fire that's over 360 degrees! You spit nothing but feces! Your contagious disease gives me the feeling of unease. You seriously think I'll squeeze Nicki Minaj's @ss? B!tch please! And this is coming from an idiot that's nothing but a straight up sleaze. Now that's making me Ill at ease! I'm the better battle rapper now that's guarenteed. And I will succeed at force feeding you and causing your nosebleed. And go to into Jamestown high speed eating sunflower seeds and smoking crazy weed. Indeed, I do not want to hear you breathe and I also want to see you with a mouth full of George Washington's false teeth! Your career is more worse than Heath Slater. Sure, you're the creator and I'm the instigator of this but I'm the greater debater! I might be a hater but my bars are more deadlier than the Terminator. My mind is more barbaric than Ancient gladiators and communist dictators who locate and interrogate traitors! No, I am not an educator. I never use generators because I am not a fabricator nor am I a woman hater despite my passionate hatred of these stupid, feminist legislations! I am not into overgeneralization. There was never such thing as a "better" generation. Just face it! I got the better lyrical combination and that ultimate determination. And for your information, I'm planning to have an education in Mass Communications and work at a radio station as my occupation. For your information, I got a great imagination and I'm fascinated with unique musical experimentation. You deserve all of the condemnation, devastation, and humiliation. Fvck a vacation! You should be thrown into the growing prison population! I've put a lot of dedication into this and now it's time for my celebration. And as for you, well you should've been thrown into Robert Berdella's basement.
JimShady

Pro

My final round my final go, gonna see if I can do it in one blow, my opponent has held up, or so he thinks so, But i'll kill him cause I'm cold as snow, Deric, a freestyler with the laziest rhymes, maybe it's time to give up already, you aint lookin' so steady as I deal a heavy load on your shoulders, your dead meat, h0e, you dead beat, low life scoundrel, stealing peoples food stamps, you hood man, Considered poor even in the ghetto, let's go, I'll leave you indebt hoe cause you bein' disrespectfoe, I'm Tupac, your Drake, I'm too hot, your late for your beating, your defeating, your gonna be conceding in this round cause already your hearts beating, the reading says your dead cause it aint beeping, got everyone leaping for joy, no one weeping in sorrow, cause your @ss has died before the morrow, Your honor in this rap battle is something I can't even borrow because it's non-existant, Now stop this rant, It can't stack up to mine, Mine's up high in sky where the birds fly.

I'm Washington, you're Andrew Johnson, I'm the one, you're the pawn, son. I run this game like a chess board, I go to bed with your mom and I'm like "Yes, wh0re!", I got the best score on this boar, He a wild animal, I'M the gladiator, your just a cannibal, suckin on djcks, eatin them whole, the weed is so cold, I blaze that shjt up, give up, cause you gettin' ripped up like all the rappers I faced, Your @ss is no trace after I lacerate at a more faster rate than you can masturbate (cause the only pvssy you get is your hand) I'm the man, killin Capatain Hook (You) like Peter Pan, Your defeat is bland cause I'm fighting such a boring rhymer, your storing grime while I'm extorting jibes that get people wharping time because that shjt is dope, like it comin' from the Pope, Givin those with little hope a little joke to laugh at, Get yo @ss back, Cause I'm on the fast track, rap attack, like a Star Wars At-At, like a MAC-10, Tat tat!

Barrel at your skull, all you brought to this world is dull, it's time to end this fool, I pull the trigger, out pops his brains, Blood everywhere I'm gonna need some Gain to wash it out, so much it's insane, but I aint got no disdain, I'm not prayin' but playin' because this homo is dead. So bjtch, don't even respond, your just another fish in the pond, Of me they're fond, In this battle you entered but were conned, you just got pawned by JimShady, you can't invade me or slay me, not even maybe. You fvckin baby.

(I'll let you have your turn on Round 4 since your Round 1 was short, thanks for the rap battle it was fun, but you are done, son, you homo drink cum, you dumb, kill you wit my gun then fvck your mum and your hun. Ohhh!)
DericWM

Con

This is the ultimate battleground! It's time for me to win this round and take the crown. Boy stop messing around before I put you underground in the burial grounds. I spit bars like I'm a Greyhound. You spit bars like a Bulldog. I'm the Labrador and you're just a little tiny Chihuahua. It's wartime! I'll brutally beat you like it was a victimless crime and destroy your face and turn it into hydrated lime and it will be sublime. Anytime and any day, I'll torture you like you were a prisoner in Guatemala Bay and hit you that Electric Ray and keep you from running away and be the reason for your family's exponential decay. On Jefferson Davis' birthday will soon become a national holiday in the cities of Uruguay and Paraguay every Trinity Sunday. You must really have the nerve to call my mother a whore while your mother's upper lip has a whole bunch of cold sores since Sophomore. You're done for like the Commodore 64 and more of a disaster than the First World War and Borders Bookstores. I swore that after this I will ignore. You're the old herbivore and I'm a young carnivore and a matador who just killed you off like a Dinosaur and German prisoners of war. Your bars will never be half as raw as me! It's time for you to flee so go home and sip your green tea while watching an episode of Glee. Your bars are crappy while I'm on a bars spree. I'm straight up burning you third degree. Fvck off! You ain't nothing but a wannabe. Can't you see that I'm a killer bee that deserves his Master's Degree. It seems that your family has a history of Hepatitis B. You're a cancerous disease. So do the whole world a favor and hang yourself from the hanging tree.
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
I am admittedly not a good freestyler at all.
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
Nah bjtch
Posted by Taylor_Watson 10 months ago
Taylor_Watson
JimShady stop swearing
Posted by Taylor_Watson 10 months ago
Taylor_Watson
me too
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
I am scared.