JimShady
Masterful

Rap Battle 21: JimShady v Masterful

Masterful has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner
Started: 8/31/2017 Category: Music

JimShady

Pro

Rap Battle 21: JimShady v Masterful

Rules:
1. R1: Acceptance
2. R2, 3, and 4: Rap
3. No plagiarizing
4. Go hard

I'm trying something different with judge voting, so if you were chosen as a judge I'd really appreciate if you voted. I included my past (active) opponents and a few friends, but for some reason I wasn't able to add a few people.
Edit: Hellishpanda seems to be innactive, so I am challenging the monstrous Masterful instead. Thanks to all the judges who accepted the invite! Hope yall enjoy the spectacle!
Masterful

Con

-I literally just wrote this ad lib for sh*ts and gigs-

Jangle ma nangle and wrangle me like a sandal I got 8 eggs and one is cooked over a candle,
But forget that, I'm wanting to get me ready for a big fat, me sh*t shat on yo nit nat race me up the stairs bitch can't seem to scratch this itch, but I'm up for a show down if you wanna go down town then we can settle this western style, with a chainsaw made from the heart of someone I deplore, rekking the settling spaghetti slinging specimen. He's a man that can't string a sentence together, he needs to try and comply with the temperance tuned to my eye. Word.

I'm just a black gangster known for ma banter, don't take me seriously cus I got to split the slit on the edge of ma dick with a nickel and a dime known for ma rhyme ima mime in a way that would engage and enrage the naked sage, we gotta come together and rap together then cumm some more. Word.

It aint nothing but a verbal turd when you herd the man cry in an attempt to alleviate and appropriate the adjacent afferium that helps us procreate, time to defecate.

I take out fools with a stone that I carry in ma back pocket like all my polly pockets, on me they look like a crouch rocket. Uh, remembering the days I used to behave, only to visionise in a misty haze, can't see the face of my mother, never believe she'd die like my brother.
Here I am slinging lyrics, flying the verbal high till I hear rhetoric's, no time to cry about the politics behind the death of ma main man Seth. Word.

It's a lie, to be here and try to comply, I'm not a conformist, more of a reformist, every night is a good night to get p*ssed.
Read about what you don't know, simply to forgo the truth that hides behind a vile face, splurting words only to disgrace, I don't wanna hear the bull sh*t no more, just wanna cuddle up to a comforting whore. Jim's mother will do, when she's not screaming while in a lesbian induced rage, catching AIDs while locked ina cage, unsure what to eat, only got your fathers meat. Sorry for the hate but it's time to put you straight. Word.
JimShady

Pro

*record scratch*
(lyrical spherical)

*record scratch
(empirical)
*record scratch*

I know rap is a downtime, but I take it seriously
And I read your ad lib, it instilled no fear in me
Now it's time for my freestyle, you'll be hearing me
Your bars sound more wack than Siri, G

This fool got banned prolly cause he's racist
He prolly wanted a ban cause he knew he couldn't face this
Can you taste this? Are you amazed bjtch?
I'll knock you down, What50 too, and all of your faces
Stomp you to the ground, leave no traces,
Cause every molecule in your body will be scattered in different places

I'm weary from atheists debate, but I'm up for this diss
I'm up to it like my penis is up in your sis
Sorry to get in her biz, I couldn't stand just a kiss...
Because she's advertised on PornHub as so much bliss

I know you ad-libbed, but you need to exanimate
Your words are not worth keeping, much less laminate
I don't know why this guy thinks blacks contaminate
But it seems to have gotten you banned for hate

I'm done, I've shown my impromptu skills
It gives the audience a hell of a lot more thrills.
Posted by Masterful 9 months ago
Masterful
I just wanna say that I didn't intend to forfeit, I actually spent about 3 hours writing a rap and then I lost it as my PC updated, I was so mad.

I was also on a major caffeine high when I wrote the first part that's why it's wacky and stupid.

I feel like explaining myself is necessary because I hate people who forfeit, so im sorry.
Posted by NDECD1441 10 months ago
NDECD1441
Yes he, to be honest, destroyed me
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
No, if you look on his profile, he joined just about 2 weeks ago, so he's relatively new. I challenged him cause of y'alls battle.
Posted by NDECD1441 10 months ago
NDECD1441
Did you hear about HellishPanda because of the battle between me and him or did you battle him before?
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
Oh shjt what did you do? I'll wait till the last day to give you some time to come back
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
part 2 read after part 1-

Shivering in the cold dark night, words won"t save you when there"s nothing to ignite, it"s a constant battle and a constant fight, all because the world aint right
I"d cry for you Jim, sing about you in a beautiful hymn, but there"s no beauty to your life, only miserly, hatred and a bloodied knife.

The rope you have for when you finally hang, the drop of the stool that would create a clang, it"s not a life worth talking about, only the scream of your mother and the shout of a helpless brother, so I"ll save you the trouble and I won"t bother.

I don"t want to upset you, just make you think, not complex you, so take your time to read because you need to hear the heed I"m trying to awake you, so wake up to this break through.
The darkness you feel, is complex and surreal, the endless pit of despair makes you brown your underware, as your grandparents have passed you realize your life can"t forever last, so make a change Jim, stop stealing from your fathers wallet, give back as you grow inspired by this sonnet, your dark-mind descends a deep sense of despair, devolved through a drug induced death-like snare, one which you may never awake and with those words your whole world will break.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
part 1-
He"s just another deluitonist throwing words in an attempt to play the lyrical illusionist,
The truth is, he"s just a conformist, rhyming with poor timing and complying with a rule that doesn"t need climbing.
I"m hellbent on razing the system to the ground, where I"ll kick, scratch and burry under a mound whoever I want, break faces with a deathly cvnt punt, people will begin submitting like a dog, I"ll make them roll over and use the decay of their bodies to grow clover, I"m no activist, nor a crack smoking lobbyist,
A new dawn is a rising bring a warmth that is compromising the fragile ice melt that is the hearts of the evil, whom I"ll fight like a primeval beast, forgoing my humanity, killing, completely unceased.

I juggle the weight of the world in my hands, bringing about fear in these ugly lands, unable to forgive and unable to forget, death is as necessary as a simple breath
Seeing him collapse, a few words that would woo the would be to endure the wrath of an impure man-giraffe, with his long spineless neck, bent back to be born black before the brilliant are bought back, blighted by the resilient who fought that, its time to aline a new rhyme created to elevate and help others contemplate the state in which the world is in, it"s a shame we share this website with Jim.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Jim i'm probs getting temp banned so here is my rap:
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
Yeah, ok
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
Ima just ad lib or whatever it's called as I'm a little be shot for time right now, so I'm sorry if the quality is poor lmao expect better as the rounds continue maybe?