Mikal
johnlubba

Rap Battle : Batman(Pro) Vs Superman(Con) (Explicit not for Kids)

Mikal

Mikal

Pro

My adversary shall start his rap on his next turn. Meaning he shall start in Round 1. This is not for acceptance and meant for him to start the debate

In his last round he will type "no round as agreed upon"

failure to type this will result in a full 7 point drop due to him/her having an extra round.

Lets get it on
johnlubba

Con

My opponent has chosen to be Batman, The superhero snob, who just because he has billions, orders his butler to do his job. I doubt very much batman could even wipe his own a$$, I'm sure that is his fellow bird boy Robin's task.

He's a jumped up little ponce who's only weapons are his gadgets, spending a fortune to be a hero when simple villians can match him. But see I am Superman, and I have natural born talents, unlike that drag queen clown I don't need a bank balance.

I'm a superhero by nature, Superman is my name. I could super uppercut Batman and take him out the game, I'm a one punch knockout I'd crack him on the jaw, spin his head around the planet and still watch him hit the floor.

Ok this debate is over, It's all ready done. I've hit this fool with brevity, I've already won. I need a better opponent because Batman is really $h1t, if it was another tougher cartoon character, it wouldn't be over so quick. Even My Little Pony would give me more lyrics to spit.

See my opponent is going to get long winded about his attack, explaining how he'll beat Superman and chatting this and that, this wannabe toy cop dressing up in his armour, thinking that will save him when I bring on the drama.

I'm Superman, I could flick a peanut to pierce through his shell of fake muscle, then I'd roast him with my lazer eyes and burn him till he bubbles, i'll leave him all blistered, you'd mistake him for a leper, like a new breed of night freak, who's only role is to fester.

Batman is a nancy boy who deserves to be my b1tch, He was born to serve me when my balls begin to itch, I've got supper balls you see, and all he's got is a bat pu$$y, everynight he cries to be a man but is just a big wussy, a weakling a wimp that i'll destroy so easily, he must be losing his marbles he must be plain batty.

This bat shouldn't test me because I'll teach him a a big lesson, i'll smash him all over the universe until his family will be guessing, where is the Batman? nobody knows. The Superman just butt kicked him, not to mention body blows, I caved in his chest, rolled him into a ball, then i gave him such a volley, any planet is the call.

So in conclusion to the bird man, who thinks that he is a bat, that guy would get whopped by any pu$$y cat, this bat has broken wings and doesn't realize, he is as blind as a bat to begin with, and then he tries to fly, crashing in to walls in the middle of the night, this bat is really stupid and could never give me a fight.

And this debate is over, already before it's begun, The bat was optimistic but it's over in round one.

The bat should just retire and give up fooling around, even the Joker the villiage idiot makes him look like a clown. Why would anyone want to call on Batman to help them solve a crime? it isn't even possible it isn't even sublime. How ridculous the bat is, with his silly pointed ears, he uses them as eyes to see with and is crippled by his fears. The Batman really sucks, he get's down on his knees and his motivation is the money and will do anything to please. He is the local bike and anyone can have a go, When I use my super hearing all I hear is BLOW Batman BLOW.
Mikal

Pro

Bruce Wayne is my name, and I rep Gotham because this city is real
This guy doesn"t even have a farther , Fuk kryptonite daddy issues are his Achilles Heel
His first farther put him on a shuttle and he never got to see him in real life
In Small Ville his second dad died by getting hit in the face with a meteorite

This guy has super strength, laser eyes, and he can even fly
How does it feel to get murdered by just another average guy
Even if you tried to hit me, I would just shoot you in the knee with kryptonite
Put a bullet in your head and make it become a dome because I own the fukn night

Most people never see me coming, I am the definition of quiet
Your just a homo with a cape, that sht is a really weak sight
I have got a suit made of kryptonite, and a gun to bak it up too
You can"t even harm me, I am a God compared to you

How does it feel to know that humans surpassed your race
That even without superpowers I can still put you in your place
I have got a basement full of kryptonite just in case I need it
Blow that sht up like a bomb and kill your azz, call it Hi ro shi ma

Clark Kent I think it is about time that I extinguish your flame
Split your body in two with my blade and have it match your name.
This battle is over and this btch has lost, his time has come to an end
All it takes is for him to look at kryptonite, he made it too easy for me to win.

I was not going to do it but now I have to rebuttals his lines
This btch keeps calling a bird man, I guess he is fukin blind
You just called a bird a bat, you really are something else
I don't even have to kill you because you just killed yourself

The joker and the village that line was actually pretty nice
Just remember what I did that clown, Ill do it to you twice
See you should take a lesson from the joker, because he went straight to hell
After this battle you can follow his lead ,probably will decide to take your own life as well

You spit out one or two good lines, I will give you your props
The sad thing is one or two lines, still doesn't stop you from being a flop
Did you read the rest of the sht you wrote, what were you trying to do?
Half the sht didn't even make sense, you just gave me a free pass to body you

He thinks simple villans can match me, but how true is that?
How super are you, if you get your azz kicked by a bat
I am about to make this btch suck on my raw bat hide
Then when I blow my load, he can swallow some of my gotham pride.

I was going to try to be nice, and limit the amount of harm
I probably funded this guys loan to pay for his own fukin farm.
Want to know something Clark, I am your daddy and that must be hell
I am going to slap your azz so hard you"re are going to start calling me Jor-El
johnlubba

Con

This dudes imagination is running crazy and is wild, he screams just like a b1itch giving birth to a child.

For starters the bird man hasn't ever left the planet, yet he claims he can shoot me when I'm faster than a speeding bullet. Bird brain slipped up and has nowhere to go, he thinks he can shoot the Superman or creep up behind him really slow, I already declared my Super hearing so he can't tip toe nice and soft. Bat boy has gone mad again and is talking really daft.

He thinks he has kryptonite but all this is just conjecture, and even if he did get some, ill still kick his a$$, I'LL BET YA,

My reactions are simply faster and i'll out move him every go, Batman should just admit he would lose, because he is too fvcking slow. I even have X-ray vision so I can see him hiding behind corners, I'll attack him un-relentlessly and beat him for sneaking around and for being a coward.

Batman boasts of saving Gotham, his pride is just one fvcking city, he saved the same town over and over but I've saved the world dude i'm the boss of this sh1t, I look down on you with pity. Thinking you can take my spot as the best superhero on the planet, This chump thinks he can beat me with kryptonite, when I'll just beat him with granite.

If I dropped a mountain on top of him, the bird boy would be fvucked, he doesn't have any superpowers, he relies heavenly on his luck, I could lift it with my little finger and fly it to the moon, heck I'd even beat Batman up, hitting him with just a spoon,

I don't need any fancy gadgets, The power comes from my spvnk, I'd super cum in the bat's face and leave him with my junk, I'd splatter him with jizz and leave him to swim for his survival, A chance for Robin to get his mouth to mouth and the only chance for his revival.

Robin wipes his chin and then the two lovers lock, Batman's a greedy fvucker and is still begging for some c@ck. Which reminds to mention how the batman relieves his tension, he stick's his c@ck up Robins a$$, when he put's him on detention.

So Batman could never test me, I'm simply the ruler of his town, I'd wipe out Gotham city and take that muther fvcker down, Id' fly him out of the atmosphere and drop him from a high level, and when I'm done with the batman he would be convinced that I'm the devil.

The Batman has no chance against me, I'm the best superhero about, even if he teams up with Robin, I'd knock both those suckers out, I'm a sensation when it comes to heroes, I flip those two suckers on their heads, if I had to fight the Batman, I could do it in 5 seconds and go back to bed.

I even have X-ray vision and can see through the fvcking walls, this bat is bat sh1t crazy and I'd slap him with my balls, he can't even see the fvcking wall let alone see fvucking through it, I peeped on him the other night when he was banging Robin, and in five seconds he spunked on him and blew it, He blew his load on Robin's breast, and Robin wasn't even sore, all Robin did was turn over and w@nked himself into the floor.

Batman is really a demented human being thinking he can become a hero, but a fight between us and his scorecard would read zero, Not a single punch would he be able to land, never in a million years, which is why he keeps his bum boy friend Robin as a shoulder for his tears.

The Superman who wears the mighty red should be the selection for your vote, forget about the Batman with his stupid useless cloak, he wears a cape because he wishes he could fly, even the retards in the mental hospital are laughing at this guy.

Peace out
Mikal

Pro

He keeps calling me bird ,over and over like it is my profession
the only bird I resemble is larry, because Im mvp of this session.
You may be faster than me, but not when I have kryptonite
I will swallow that sht hole and watch you bleed, that will be a site

See your only as fast as your weakness lets you be, and that is a weakness in itself
How do you claim to be the best, when just a glance at kryptonite puts you on the shelf
I have bullets infused with kyrptonie, and even armor made of it too
How do you expect me to beat me when I am a better version of you

I am going to run my blade down the middle of your skull and put you in your place
Make you my new Harvey dent, they can call you the new two face.
I don't know how this tool hopes to win, it was hopeless from the start
all it takes is one bullet lined with kryptonite, and a precise shot to the heart.

He wasted both of his rounds calling me birdman and bragging about his speed
If you cant even tell the difference between a bird and a bat, how super can you be
I am going to follow the jokers lead and cut his face from east to west and leave a permanent smile on his mouth
Every since this battle started, it has constantly been heading south.

How do you expect to win, this is a hopeless battle cant you see?
Kryptonite is your weakness, and my only weakness is me
It is survival of the fittest, Darwins theory is actually true
No matter how much you try you will never beat me, because I have evolved way past you
johnlubba

Con

"no round as agreed upon"
Posted by johnlubba 2 years ago
johnlubba
Thanks Mikal that was fun, and I have taken note on the style to structure next time.
Vote Placed by TheHitchslap 2 years ago
TheHitchslap
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was funnier, and also had better structure, if Con would have structured his rhymes more, and kept the syllabyls more equal he would have killed it
Vote Placed by Finalfan 2 years ago
Finalfan
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better structure and better rhyming! Con did do a good job however Pro was funnier. That's pretty important to me!
Vote Placed by Taylur 2 years ago
Taylur
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Rap debates are difficult to vote on, but I liked Mikal's structure and rhythm better, so I'm giving him argument points to him.
Vote Placed by YYW 2 years ago
YYW
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: So, both sides were actually pretty good. But, this was a rap battle, so I have to judge it based on how "like" a rap the rounds were. I just couldn't follow the rhythm to CON's lines, but I could with PRO so all else being equal I've got to give it to PRO.
Vote Placed by Romanii 2 years ago
Romanii
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a very hard debate to judge, as I think both did quite well in terms of content. However, Con's rhymes had a better flow to them in my opinion, so I'll give him S&G.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Batman is, in a general sense, clearly superior to Superman. Yet, in this Rap Battle, our Superman Con's phat rhymes and funky beat were superior to Pro's Bat-rap. While Con's formatting left something to be desired, it wasn't eye-sore level bad or anything. And once you got the rhythm, you could read Con's as a rap--Pro's biggest problem, for me, was that the pattern was missing--it lacked what the kids call "flow". So arguments to Con for that. As a semi-trolling sort of debate, sources is pretty much off the table. Conduct was as equal as could be expected, and I didn't really think anybody deserved S&G points. As always, happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by bluesteel 2 years ago
bluesteel
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had better lines, such as getting killed by a regular guy, paying for the loan on CK's farm, and not being able to tell the difference between a bird and a bat - how super can you be. That is why Batman is better after all - greater intelligence.
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 2 years ago
MassiveDump
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: While Pro's lyrics are organized into lines unlike Con's, reading it in rhythm is so poorly metered it's enough to make me cringe. Not only that, but while neither side had a lot of set-up-punch moments to make someone go, "OOOOOOH," Con at least put up a few. However, consider this an informal challenge. You think I couldn't rap about My Little Pony? Then it's on.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro wrote in verses while con wrote in paragraphs, which means pro gets conduct points. Pro had awesome lines like "how does it feel to get murdered by just the average guy?" It was smooth. Also con really started to lose it in terms of rhyme and structure.
Vote Placed by Defro 2 years ago
Defro
MikaljohnlubbaTied
Reasons for voting decision: I didn't know how to judge this because both sides were equally good. So I played a random beat on my computer and rapped both Pro's and Con's part, and Con's part sounded better to me with the beat. However, in round 1, when he intended to say "super balls" he spelled "supper balls" which is only a minor spelling error. But when I rapped it, I pronounced it "supper" and ended up laughing my guts out for some reason, which distracted me from continuing to rap for a whole 2 minutes. Therefore, due to the fact that the spelling error bothered me a lot, Pro gets points in spelling.