cheesedingo1
tulle

Rap Battle Cheesedingo1 V.S. Tulle

tulle
Started: 12/2/2012 Category: Arts

cheesedingo1

Pro

Ok, so Tulle was going to accept the previous debate, but someone else took it and then forfeited everything. I MUST RAP. TULLE, FEED MY THIRST.
RULES:

1. You must rap a song or part of a song that has already been made. Just use the instumental for the song and rap the part that the artist would.

2. If the song has singing, singing is not required, but you can if you want. You will not be docked off points for singing (even if your not good).

3. When you record your song, it does not have to show your face. It can just be audio, but please provide the video or link in your argument.

4. In the area where you usually post your argument, post the video or audio and the name of the song or verse you are rapping.

Rounds: 1. Acceptance (no rapping).

2. This round you only rap one verse from a song. For example, the Big Sean verse from "Mercy". This means NOT THE ENTIRE SONG. Just one verse.

3. Rap at least two minutes of a song. It doesn't have to be an entire song, but it can be.

4. Rap an entire song. THE ENTIRE SONG. The song must be AT LEAST 2:00 long. If there is more than one verse, you must rap all verses.

That is all I can think of. LET'S GO!

tulle

Con

*Sigh* I don't appreciate the guilt trip! But I accept your challenge lol Oh dear...
cheesedingo1

Pro

Pusha T verse from "Mercy" By Kanye West. It aint that good. I'll do better next round.

tulle

Con

Here is a verse from Parents Just Don't Understand by Will Smith... As you can tell I tried to have fun with it because I realize it's awful :/ Good luck in the next round!

(This round is dedicated to RationalMadman for helping me with my computer illiteracy)
cheesedingo1

Pro

cheesedingo1 forfeited this round.
tulle

Con

My opponent has unfortunately forfeited, so I'm not going to post another round. If you would like a singing rematch, I'm down with that!
Posted by tulle 4 years ago
tulle
By the way, thanks everyone! Hope things are still okay.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
Naw, tulle it's fine. I should have told you all while I had the chance.
Posted by Greyparrot 4 years ago
Greyparrot
Nice rap tulle.
Posted by tulle 4 years ago
tulle
Aww oh no!! I hope everything's okay. In that case, we could leave the debate as a tie, or have people vote, not based on the ff, but based on the one round we did.
Posted by cheesedingo1 4 years ago
cheesedingo1
I would like to apologize for the forfeit, tulle. My father was hospitalized from a skiing accident and I couldn't record anything there. I just got back home 5 minutes ago and I am sorry I couldn't have told you sooner.
Posted by tulle 4 years ago
tulle
Cheesedingo, I hope you know I am sooo not doing this again lol
Posted by tulle 4 years ago
tulle
I'm sorry, but I really don't know much rap music :/ My options right now are like... Eminem or Bow Wow lol and I'm leaning toward Bow Wow just because there's less swearing.
Posted by Maikuru 4 years ago
Maikuru
Auto-win for the first one to do any Lupe Fiasco.
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 4 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Nice raps! That's all I can say.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 4 years ago
RyuuKyuzo
I'm seriously considering making one of these now XD
Vote Placed by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
cheesedingo1tulleTied
Reasons for voting decision: She is black and beautiful, dedicated a round to me, had better conduct not to forfeit had more convincing arguments *my name was mentioned* and the s/g vote is because the was gramatically correct in saying that She is computer illiterate and i don't really care.
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
cheesedingo1tulleTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff