Rap Battle : Compliments

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

Unlimited Bars

Compliment your opponent.

1st round acceptance

Judge for who you liked the best. Let's make this a HOF debate

So this is probably going to be my favorite battle that I have did thus far
I'm going to battle max, he's is DDOS own personal shining star
He's polite, kind, thoughtful, and believes in giving people a second chance
He won't even ban anyone without giving them countless warnings in advance

If you have ever talked to him on hangouts, he is as nice as they come
He never speaks negative of anyone, even when hes putting back rum
He is a great town player in mafia, he always manages to find scum
These are just a few of the reasons that he is everyones chum

When you are comparing us, there is really nothing to compare
I get angry and blow up at people, he is calm and always fair
When I would ban someone for being stupid, Their DDO profile he would spare
He goes above and beyond to see the best in people, because he actually cares

The fact that he is actually bladerunner, is another reason that he is the best
He has 2 profiles that are adored by all, he is really quite blessed
Even people love his alt account, we should all be impressed
Kindness is his sword, and the ability to forgive is his own personal crest.

He's smart, kind, and even educated in old testament doctrine
He knows biblical law like the back of is hand, it's his own personal toxin
He can cite scripture, and tell you the intent of the verse, he actually does it often
The fact that he knows that much about linguistics is just pretty awesome

I've been on the receiving end of his kindness as well
If anyone else had been moderator, my profile would have been in a cell
I've raged hard, got mean, and said things that were not so swell
Even still he has given me chances to improve my behavior, instead of wishing me to hell

He looks like a jewish hipster, and those rimmed glasses he wears are definitely a plus
He's such a stud, that in the blink of an eye he actually managed to date oryus
This is the type of guy that no one in real life would ever consider wishing ill will too
This is a jew that would chase a penny, just so he could pick it up and give it to you

There is so much I could say about how nice Max is to everyone he knows
The only regret I have is I wish we could see his face more on hangouts, but he hates wearing clothes
He thinks pants are immoral, and likes to free his hose
Even though hes jewish, he has a beautiful nose

So now I have explained how max is loved in life because hes nice
So let me be precise and concise and over some advice
This guy is a friend to the end, and his personality we should commend
He never tries to condensed or blend in with a trend, he remains himself to the end

With that being said he is just an amazing guy, that has a minds eye
3.14 is how many times he gives people warnings, you can call it pie
We should just comply and not deny that max is sweeter than pumpkin pie
He can be shy, hes spry, and him humor is never dry, that is why hes a standup guy

He always likes to avoid drama and discord, he thinks it should be ignored
it's harmony he wants to push towards, and he does it all on his own accord
It's a reward that leaves you feeling restored, he should be given an award
Max is a lord with a holy sword that we should all adore, DDO is his ward

First I'd like to thank Mike, he's dropping rhymes no one could dislike,
He's got the precision, in each rhyme decision, it's like riding a bike.
He's better than me, and it's clear to see, I'm the one cruising a trike,
He can be so nice he makes it seem as though I lead the Third Reich.

He's got the skills to give you chills as a debate master,
Droppin' beats, like so many feats, he can preach like a pastor.
You don't stand a chance, no matter the stance, it can't end any faster,
Think you'll win, where have you been? You'll just be sinking fast like John Astor. (Too soon?)

He's a mafia lord, you'll never be bored, when he busts your scum slip.
He'll lead the lynch like it's a cinch, if you try to escape his mafia grip.
Even if he's raging, you'll keep on engaging this extended mafia trip,
He'll beat you as scum and even if you are done, he'll still give you a tip.

He's in the hall of fame, so remember the name, Mikal is one you don't forget,
You'll take the bait, and then he'll win the debate, without even breaking a sweat.
The kid is straight money, yeah, you think it's funny, but gamble and you'll just be in debt,
And as far as I know, if you plan to go, in France he'll even give you his last baguette.

He's the top ELO, but you already know, he can win a debate by taking any stance,
He's an interesting guy, that rhymes pie with pie, perhaps just to give me a chance?
That's how kind he happens to be, to give a shot even to me, whom defeating is like stepping on ants.
The guy will go out of his way, to brighten a day, and he'll even listen to my rants about pants.

I've already stated the things, that Mikal brings, that we all obviously know,
So I'll move on to other aspects, that are his assets, like his great IDGAF show.
His interviews are entertaining, and don't seem to be waning, as he talks to folks on DDO.
He always keeps it interesting for us, and it is just as thus, the guy is clearly a pro.

He often entertains and rarely abstains, as he continues to do his thing,
He'll encourage drama of sorts, talk about sports, and maybe one day he'll sing.
He brings many joy, perhaps some he'll annoy, but on DDO he's a king.
Maybe he can be divisive, but is constantly decisive, and he always keeps DDO interesting.

He's a great friend, from now 'til the end, he's always trying to make DDO fun,
Want to battle him at rap? It's simply a trap. We all know you've already lost, son.
Need a hand, he'll help you stand, ask him for some help and it's already done.
In the game of debate, he's obviously great, in keeping it real, he's already won.

The guy is simply real, and that's his appeal, he will say what it is on his mind,
I keep saying it on repeat, because it is such a feat. He prevents DDO from being a grind,
Maybe he can be abrasive, but it's often persuasive, and rarely meant to ever be unkind.
When it comes to these traits, he rarely abates, while I am personally so far behind.

I've got to cut this short, so I'll leave my last retort, Mikal will always be unique,
You can learn from the guy, if you ever try, he's got an approach for every technique,
Sometimes he'll hear my complaints, about a lack of restraints, maybe once every week,
He's got that passion, he sometimes doesn't ration, making it always interesting hearing him speak.

So I'll end it here, and just make it clear, I have many more compliments that I can rhyme,
I can't use them all right away or I'll have no more to say, but he's an alpha that is still in his prime.
He's got the debates, he's money like Gates, and stealing his beautiful girlfriend's heart is his only crime.
Not something he'd require, he's a rap god on fire, but good luck next round as I've now run out of time.

Half the things max said about me just revolved around rap.
that is my outlet that I use to talk when I really want to talk crap
Comparing me to max is like like getting a gift instead of getting one thats wrapped
Max is always himself in every scenario, he's so kind that people actually mentally fap

He calls me a mafia lord but refuses to acknowledge his own skill
How can I be a mafia lord when people always make him the first night kill
He's considered a threat by everyone that plays the game
He's so humble that he refuses to accept his own fame

Sure I'm in the hall of fame but max beat me to it years ago, this is his show
I got voted in for being a controversial dik, but he got voted in because his personality glows
Sure i win alot of debates, but that fact hides my own personality
I can be kind when I want to be, but max is kind because it is his destiny

He called my show nice but I mean what is their to hide
I take people on it and talk sht and hes so nice that he lets it slide
I mean were pretty good friends and i'm the bonny to his clyde
He's the one that calls the shots and he's always by my side

I'm to lazy to delete that and just realized it sounded really gay
But max is so straight and nice, that he will just smile and look the other way
People see his personality and want to be like him, literally some actually pray
People constantly provoke him, and hes never even been in a fray

I did rhyme pie with pie, but it wasn't to give him a chance
I hate to lose so much, that I actually considered doing a debate about the best strip dance
Then I realized I would probably get banned but the desire was their because I'm really in my prime
But fuk even If I did it, max would just say something like "Don't take off our pants and please don't do that next time"

He gives people chance after chance and his heart is as big as his nose
Needless to say when you can hook oryus, you have a personality that looks like a rose
I'm sure even if I asked her , she would compliment his hose
For someone that hates clothes so much, hes actually really quite composed

The first time I saw him, I thought he was filthy frank and he was playing a prank [1]
The I realized he was to rich to do a youtube channel and that he actually made bank
He is better at holding liquor than an obese Irishman , you know those guys that look like a brute
The one time I tried to hold down liquor, I actually called an alpaca a fruit[2]

Needless to say when comparing max and I there is no comparison
Instead of acting like a typical jew he would give you money, hes a good Samaritan
He would give you the pants off his azz, and do it because he hates to wear them
There is virtually no way to condemn this guy, he has a personality that's like a gem

You've entered the debate dimension, so pay attention, I've got something to say,
Mikal started the trend, that seems to have no end, for the G+ games that we play,
Mafia and sometimes drinking, trivia for thinking, it's fun and you don't even have to pay,
It's just another thing, Mikal did bring, that brings many entertainment every single day.

I mentioned Mikal's rap proficiency, it has little deficiency, because it's an obvious choice,
He says it's just to talk smack, but that's the right track, to properly express his voice,
That's not a minus, it's filled with just fine-ness, don't lament when you should rejoice,
So I'm an '87 Yugo, as far as you know, while Mikal is a classic Rolls Royce.

He says I wont acknowledge my own mafia skill, well now I will, I'm mediocre at best,
As scum I'm gona be lynched, Bossy always gets me pinched, I scum slip whenever I'm pressed,
Day phase one, I've just started and then I'm done, I might as well have simply confessed,
Mikal will even claim mafia bomb jester, and just let that fester, since his mafia skill has been blessed.

He disregards his HOF election, now that's a strange direction, since it's worth being proud,
I'm often aloof and unknown, in mood that's like stone, as his actions are significant and loud,
I have a robotic personality, that comes from my mentality, while he sticks out in a crowd.
I work on being pleasant, that's how I am at present, but he has more charm than should be allowed.

He diminishes the significance of his show, since he doesn't seem to know, why it matters most,
If it wasn't something worth a mention, no one would even pay attention, and yet he doesn't boast,
If it was easy there would be a lot, but it's all that we got, and it keeps DDO members continually engrossed.
So that's the dismissal reaction, don't dismiss this infraction, as he's the main attraction, as the IDGAF host.

I need to make something clear, because I have a slight fear, that my qualities are being overstated,
I might be nice, but so is Chinese fried rice, it's worth a mention but now it's being significantly overrated.
I don't want to be dismissive, but it can be viewed as permissive, some might like me but to some I am hated,
The point is just this, and it's important not to miss, it's mostly genetic, simply since my parents had mated.

So I don't need the credit, you can just forget it, I'm just one like so many more,
Mikal is unique, even if I critique, he prevents things from ever being a bore,
He facilitates the games, knows all the names, and keeps things from ever being a chore,
He's a top leader at debating, no need for waiting, just look at the score.

He's constantly debating, like I keep on stating, he's a major contributor to this site,
If you are free, then you will see, he will often be playing mafia late into the night.
That's something only minor, among things that are finer, he knows how to keep things bright,
I'm at the risk of being repetitive, requiring a sedative, knowing that I may be sounding trite.

But don't ignore the import, of this retort, even if some of it is on repeat,
Maybe he can sometimes be rude, a little bit crude, but he can also be very sweet.
He can sometimes be upset, like anyone you've met, but he's someone that is hard to beat,
He can win all of his debates, is one of the greats, and that is something that is quite a feat.

I'll end it right here, because I've made myself clear, he's the sky while I am the ground,
He's high aloft in the sky, I'm just your regular guy, I'm merely an ounce while he is a pound,
He'll win every competition, as I drone in repetition, I am plain while he is far more profound.
So that's all I've got, thanks for giving me a shot, good luck yet you wont need it, in your next round.

If there is one thing that I'm proud of, its that i'm a friend of max
Hes charging people with forgiveness, and kindness is his tax
Even though I rage and let lose he reminds me to relax
This aint even a card game because if im a perfect ten hes a jack

Hes always gone one up on me there is literally no comparison
He laid the foundation for DDO, this is only personal garrison
This guy can a ford to war with the stars, just call him harrison [1]
It's a honor for me to be in a battle with him but thinking i can win is just embarrassin

Now let me tell you a tale of DDO that is a blast from the past
Even people like GWL didn't even get banned that fast
He always looks for the best in a user, even if their personality and anger contrast
He has a heart of gold that runs so deep with kindness that you can call it vast

Max is such a kind that jew that he almost took a debate supporting the holocaust
Wiped out hundreds and thousands of his own people? Not slowing him down someone needs to pop exhaust[2]
His argument is great about how it benefited society because of all the lives that were lost
He managed to find an angle to show that jews were able to thrive even if it was at a high cost

It's out of the box thinking like that, that helps label someone a master mind
But not just a master mind, a master mind that is both defined and kind
when I see his personality it helps give me hope that you can still trust mankind
Max was assigned and designed to never be blind, his potential is limitless he will never be confined

I want to thank max for this battle because saying nice things about me had to be hard
If this battle proves anything it's that max is a knight, and even someone like me he will chose to guard
He did not even discard my charred character, he wanted to sing about it in rap style hes kind of like a bard
But by singing my story, it helped us see how kind of a person he is and just like Adam sandler he walks the longest yard[3]

[1] Star Wars ; hon solo
[2] league of legends spell to slow someone
[3] movie with adam sandler in it

I've maintained consistency to my persistency, I hope it's brought clarity,
I'll use this final try to better explain why, the nature of our disparity,
It's about sincerity and the occasional temerity, of my opponent's hilarity,
I may complain about the vulgarity, but that's a rarity, and a part of his dexterity.

Let me just clarify so we can verify, I want to be sure to avoid any confusion,
If it's been too subtle in any part of my rebuttal, then that is his delusion,
I've asserted truth, even with a burden of proof, while all else is but an illusion.
That being the case, in every last trace, then we've come to an obvious conclusion.

My opponent is exceeding, even with special pleading, my ability to properly respond,
The lyrical advance leaves me little chance, as I'm practically forced to abscond,
An example again, that it's just a matter of when, since the moment it dawned,
It's been preordained that his win is sustained, the moment this challenge was spawned.

That's not about popularity but about the rarity, of his obvious ability,
Clearly the severity of his constant prosperity, that leads others to futility,
It can't be confused, even if it's ever refused, the most common probability.
So I'd be remiss, if it wasn't a point about this, that it's exactly his lack of docility.

I'll bring this soon to an end, and just say to my friend, things that he already knows,
He has won this in out-pacing, even by self effacing, with his far greater prose,
While I'm not conceding to any defeating, his skill is something that still clearly shows,
Perhaps I'm delaying, but it is been worth saying, before I bring this debate to a close.

So just to summarize, these things easy to memorize, It's clear that Mikal is great,
As I've already made mention, if you paid attention, that is simply his state,
You can enjoy any thing, that to DDO he does bring, there is little reason to wait,
I'd like to express gratitude for a positive attitude, and give thanks to all who read the debate.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
HA! Great analysis TUF.
Posted by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
such an amazing battle. Too hard to vote on
Posted by TUF 2 years ago
issue here: his philopolemical ploys. No one has a higher opinion of Mikal than I, and I think Mikal is an unsavory lowlife. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I contend, there's a time to show you, as dispassionately as possible, what kind of small-minded, deluded thoughts Mikal is thinking about these days. Or, to put it less poetically, when one examines the ramifications of letting Mikal turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that he doesn't want us to know about his plans to convince impressionable young people that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. Otherwise, we might do something about that. I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Mr. Mikal A Queerbag, Jr.. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that I doubtlessly have no sympathy for Mikal.
Posted by TUF 2 years ago
clock and repealing all the civil rights and anti-discrimination legislation now on the books then I guess it'll be time to throw my cards on the table and call it quits. I'll just have to give up trying to deliver Mikal from his appalling ignorance and accept the fact that his grand plan is to trivialize the issue. I'm sure Mao Tse Tung would approve. In any case, if we foreground the cognitive and emotional palette of Mikal's vindictive blandishments rather than their pathology we can enter vitally into his world. Why do we want to do that? Because you'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart Mikal's plans to make nonrepresentationalism socially acceptable. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to make efforts directed towards broad, long-term social change. It is imperative that we inform such people that Mikal should think about how his canards lead orgulous peddlers of snake-oil remedies to cripple his foes politically, economically, socially, morally, and psychologically. If Mikal doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet.

It's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Mikal. Not only is Mikal more debauched and more loud than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but Mikal either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to befuddle the public and make sin seem like merely a sophisticated fashion. He is the type of person that turns up his nose at people like you and me. I guess that's because we haven't the faintest notion about the things that really matter such as why it would be good for Mikal to eviscerate freedom of speech and sexual privacy rights.

Given Mikal's record of shady dealings, we can say that his few "original" comments in fact owe their origins to the search-and-replace school of authoring. But let's not lose sight of the larger, more impor
Posted by TUF 2 years ago
I was outraged and ashamed after hearing about some of Mr. Mikal A Queerbag, Jr.'s latest shenanigans. Read on, gentle reader, and hear what I have to say. Mikal has a talent for inventing fantasy worlds in which "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. Then again, just because Mikal is a prolific fantasist doesn't mean that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that the absurdity of his goals did not dawn on me until I realized that he is all too typical of the sort of pestilential stirrers who withhold information and disseminate half-truths and whole lies. Cruel as that maxim may appear, to Mikal, tribalism is a kind of religion. As long as I live, I will be shouting this truth from rooftops and doing everything I can to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. Whatever should be true of statutory and often ephemeral enactments in human jurisprudence, the fact remains that he really ought to to take something for his hysterical paranoia. I've heard that chlorpromazine works well. Unquestionably, some sort of medication should awaken Mikal to the fact that I believe that I have a workable strategy for standing as a witness in the divine court of the Eternal Judge and proclaiming that Mikal has a blatant disregard for society's basic laws. Naturally, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, but I have already established that Mikal will not be punished for his anger. Mikal will be punished by his anger. There's also the possibility that he may be punished for taking control of a nation and sucking it dry, but Mikal has deliberately and with malice aforethought sought to erect a shrine of deconstructionism, but that's a story for another time. For now, I want to focus on the way that if it turns out that there's no way to prevent Mikal from turning back the
Posted by TheLastMan 2 years ago
Plus + 1 for HOF.
Posted by Ajabi 2 years ago
that last round airmax, wow!
It made me wanna sing it. :P
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 2 years ago
If airmax is still winning this debate by tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see how much his Elo jumps.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
This is cute.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
mikal gonna win. Betting a billion dollars.
Vote Placed by UchihaMadara 2 years ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: pity vote for mikal. both sides did really well, and the score difference doesn't reflect that. RFD to avoid vote deletion: 'mikal did the better rapping'.
Vote Placed by RichardCypher 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Con had a more genuine lyrical presentation. Pro's previous battle raps make it hard to accept his rhymes as genuine compliments but rather as sugar-coated condescension.
Vote Placed by TUF 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: I gave them both a verbal RFD in a live hangouts. TL:dr, I think Mikal had a lot more humerous lines, but as far as style goes, I think Airmax consistently was able to keep it up for 3 rounds straight. Style wise, I think Mikal did great in round 3, where as his most clever round was round 1. Geat debate guys!
Vote Placed by Linkish1O2 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Wow this was amazing I'm glad a read it, all in all you both complimented each other really well, but I also saw mikal come really close to making rude remark in the first paragraph of the second debate. So my vote goes to max! But all in all you both did extremely well.
Vote Placed by JohnMaynardKeynes 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Both did well, but Con nevertheless had better rhymes, particularly his last round.
Vote Placed by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: You both complimented one another well! Great job! :D
Vote Placed by Ajabi 2 years ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: I do not know how to vote on rap battles, but it was a fun read. All I can say is that airmax's last round was very rhymy. I would vote, but again, I do not know anything regarding rap battles.
Vote Placed by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: Con had amazing and unique quadruple rhyme lines although I think Pro won the 2nd round because of his flow. After that Con was on a roll and had better bars and more eccentricity! Great debate you two.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: OMG!!! Incredible rap lines to both of you. The rest of us hold our heads down in shame. This was insanely hard to vote on, since these two were so close, but IMO airmax had more intricate and complex lines that really managed to compliment and hold Mikal up! The quadruple-rhyme-double-line was really overpowering and unforeseen, I have to say! ....On a side note, I wish I took back that billion dollars. :/