Herooftheyear
Zoecri

Rap Battle! Only accept if you know how. Con = White person Pro = Black person

Herooftheyear

Herooftheyear

Con

Ill be Con= White. You be Pro= Black. Don't be scared to get racist, That's pretty much the whole point. We both can have a laugh. In these days of such a divided world, let comedy set us free from being offended. Sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
Zoecri

Pro

Dark chocolate is better than white chocolate. no, that is not a racist metaphor. that is my opinion on what category of chocolate i prefer. White chocolate is not real. I don't mean to be rude, but it is. lol. ok, this should be fun.
Herooftheyear

Con

White chocolate isn't chocolate that's pretty much right, The reason why you dissin you can't handle the white.
Your made from cocoa solids, flush em and let it go. I came from the butter that gives it that shinny glow.
Let me lube it up a bit with some Vaselinee because every Oreo has white in-between. (_Y_)
Zoecri

Pro

Oh my god this is just hell. Try'na rap battle when you cant even spell. I don't wanna be that one grammar geek, but its you're not your in that circumstance, your rhymes are weak. I bet you're gonna cheat, but you cant beat me. Ya wont meet my fleet of verses and phrases, I'm a rap athlete. You're croakin', you're chokin', and you wont stop me, I'm insane. I'd do another hundred verses but you can't handle the pain.
Herooftheyear

Con

Spelling is irrelevant not a measure of intelligence, My rhymes are so benevolent your rhymes are in-development.
Allow me to translate, better for you to understand. My words circumnavigate, it's like comparing dial-up to broadband.
You are similar to Fastfood, I'm more like spinach and peas, I have great exactitude, you lead to heart disease.
You are superannuated we no longer need you here, I come from the future and you come from the rear.
*flush sound*
Zoecri

Pro

You think you're on my level, but you've just met defeat, i can beat every hacker or cheat
You better be aware, once I'm there, i swear no one can pair. They'll just stare when you're finished and done for, and really wont care.
I'm am educated underrated star on the rise, though belated, ill kick you into the skies.
I have seen all that'cha got, and like it or not I'm on fire, I'm so hot
but, I gotta hand it to you, have really learned
how to not rap like a 6 year old turd.
I guess you're just the type of guy that doesn't even try when I petrify. So goodbye.
*drops mic*
Posted by Herooftheyear 1 year ago
Herooftheyear
I mean to say every Oreo *needs* some white in between.
Posted by Herooftheyear 1 year ago
Herooftheyear
I don't know how many blacks are on this site so it probability will be a white person.
Posted by TheDragon5 1 year ago
TheDragon5
Can an extremely white person accept the pro position? :p
Vote Placed by JimShady 1 year ago
JimShady
HerooftheyearZoecriTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con has better rhymes, insults, and similes. I especially like the Oreo line. Pro just insults spelling and other stuff kinda blandly. Great job to Herooftheyear, okay job to Zoecri
Vote Placed by Mharman 1 year ago
Mharman
HerooftheyearZoecriTied
Reasons for voting decision: I liked con's raps better.