Rap Battle: RevNge vs. Truth_Seeker

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

This battle is issued to Truth_Seeker as a rematch of our original rap battle where both of us were unprepared for the time limit.

There will be a sixty minute time limit, unlimited lines (although I doubt you'll be able to get past twenty under an hour), and standard rap battle voting criteria. Participants must freestyle and must not pre-prepare verses.

First round is acceptance only, and violation of this rule merits in an immediate loss for the opponent.

Many thanks to T_S for accepting, and I look forward to starting this rap battle!

I am honored to rap battle my homeboy RevNge and that being said lets get disrespectful :P

I ain't your homeboy, nigga, you don't even have a home, along the border fence with your family you roam
This is totally one-sided like IE vs Chrome, I'll smack your azz in my verse neck deep like a lawn gnome
People like you is why God flooded our land, in all elements of life there's not a thing you understand
It's impossible to know how the hell you're not banned, soon you'll just be another faceless soul in the damned

I don't need preparation,[1] not a bit of cessation, the only thing that's obvious is your lyric constipation!
You gave in to temptation, now prepare for castration, a virgin forever and eternal masturbation![2]
Admiration, acclamation, and a standing ovation, this is the reaction to my verbal divination!
Tremble in awe of my rhyming combination,[3] beg for your life as I condemn you to damnation!

You exploit Judaism and you speak ancient Hebrew, you have a bigazz nose and practically a Jew[4]
If it weren't for Max or Endark down the well I would've thrown you, or invite you to the shower with Zyklon B and shampoo[5]
My lines are so unbelievable you'd call it a taboo, yet you'd chase after every single penny that I threw
Your leave of the site has been long since overdue, just one illegal immigrant for judicial review[6]

[1] If you get in a debate with me, you better make sure you come prepared.
[2] T_S often claims how he will pleasure his partners while having sex whereas he is still a virgin at the age of 21. He also has a fetish for girls outside of his race.
[3] I often use rhyming schemes where multiple portions of lines rhyme with each other, while T_S often only uses a simpler scheme.
[4] Stereotypes of Jews
[5] Zyklon B is a pesticide used to exterminate Jews in the Holocaust, and a "shower" was a term for a gas chamber.
[6] Another racial jab at T_S's Mexican race

Here comes RevNge talkin' bout Mexicans again, ignorant of the one heaven sent
But let me educate you on our city, the less than 50 cent penny badly unbearably bent
Only cowards create possible scenarios for my demise but never carry them out
The twin towers are probable possibilities but killin' surely isn't what you about

Cain murked Abel, dunno if you able to take on life from a lowly angle
You self absorbed American neva used an axle, neva been homely agile
What you said was less than painful, your raps fall like the tower of Babel

You gotta pay for your crimes with your bill of rights these dreaded nights
While i'm rewritin' rhymes with multis in dirty fights, let me practice my rites
From rags to riches, dads to trenches, lads to switches means one united kingdom
You hang with snitches, sit on benches, hispanics deserve your blood bought freedom

Look you prissy sissy tryna systematically justify yourself in the comments section
Gullible to the fact that you been exposed, plead guilty as charged, it's up for auction (1)
Channel energies on enemies not friendlies, rhythmically gettin' hype on 21 ecstasies
I'm the virgin killin' sissies too scared to keep his purity because of social insecurities

You just dissed the Jews, now i insist on swinging my fists on this Nazi narcissist entity
My hit list says you have no history, white absorbs all colors, but you have no identity
Use them weapons, but pens are stronger than swords and so is the lord of lords
You just jealous that i'm zealous for the Word, time for a lecture on the school boards

Does it bother you that i can read ancient Hebrew, that you are just hate a Jew and seen through?
Feeble that we've seen more than a preview of this amoeba, intellectually we aren't even equal

Nigga, wanna get biblical? Your hypocrisy is pitiful, I'll part your verse faster than the Red Sea to the syllable
Your even daring to post a single line is a miracle, I have the strength of God, invulnerable, invincible
Hatin' on whites and the culture of America,[1] I'll pound you into ashes like Sodom and Gomorrah
Better run from the cops along with your lawn mowa, you're just another viewer so call me Pandora

You're talking about freedom when your family has none,[2] being a kissass to Marie and acting like a nun
You have twenty one ecstasies I have twenty one guns,[3] your lines are as original as an XFL rerun
You think I'm a Nazi, go back to the ghetto, your existence is a waste of space exactly like your photos
For your futile efforts I'll give you some kudos, but stop twisting my words around you son of a puta[4]

You think you have intellect? Your Elo says otherwise,[5] my words will literally crush your brain like a vise

[1] "I am hostile towards America"
[2] "He clearly deserves my rights and citizenship because i never understood what it's like to live in Mexican poverty."
[3] Reference to the song by Green Day
[4] Puta - Spanish word for bitch
[5] T_S's Elo is at a stunningly low 1,775.

Part my verse to the syllable n' i'll split you to the minute atomic minuscule, you despicable mini me
I'm almost unkillable, feedin' you a lunchable, now copy this lyrical masterpiece: predictable skinny kitty
Learn to read you illiterate corny moron, like Sauron i'ma sever you in pieces then let you off the hook
Quote my exact words from my forum post from west, eastwards, n' backwards, you've never seen a book

My family got no freedom, but you ain't neva seen the struggle, while we hustlin' wrestlin' til we settlin'
You wastin' your privelges, while Mexicans dyin' escapin' trouble though we stumblin' sizzilin in a blessin'

Claim you got guns but i never been hit, Stop sayin' you'll pound me to ashes n' just do it
Go back to suckin' on your mom's tit cuz you can't stand on your own two feet when you spit
Me and Marie stick together through minor misery of miseries, miracously movin' mountains
Meticuously you masturbate to master bate, minimally minimize ya messy mucky mountin's

You think intellect equates with ELO? You are slower than a slow mo promo of the big show
Intellect is conceptualized not with grades, but with experimental vision of a grand status quo
Intelligent people don't brag about intel, babes like you with no masculinity aim for a low blow
How much you wanna bet that compassion is biblical for immigrants? Think so? I just know so

Neva payin' attention to the numerous possibilities of my defeat, but least you under ma feet (1)
With bias that piles, the street is a dangerous place to be fundamentally you just need a feat

Who are you telling me that I don't know how to read, judging from your mumbling you love smoking weed
Each line after line is a never-ending stampede, romance, science, and in rap you'll never succeed
My words pack a punch that make you literally bleed, you're Sauron and I'm Eru[1] you're just a tiny lil' impede
This lyrical sh1t makes my win guaranteed, I'll rush you in a rampage with a supersonic speed

The most you can do is bomb another tower, you're a Mexican bin Laden against a superpower[2]
Your only source of income in US is a lawn mower,[3] your weakazz rhymes with my multi I'll devour

Dumbass, Marie's divided from you like North and South Korea,[4] you never even had sex yet you sound like you've gonorrhea
Where the hell you came up with this crap I've no idea, it's about as original as your Mexican tortilla
No one would notice if you'd somehow disappea(r),[5] there's more creativity I've seen in a chair from Ikea

You speak of intelligence? In the words of Queen Elsa you should have let it go,[6] This final round will be the place of your woe!
I land actual blows, you actually blow![7] You're just an average Joe, an unworthy foe, I'ma drink your blood like a fine glass of Bordeaux!
[1] Eru was the supreme deity of Arda and Middle Earth.
[2] T_S has admitted he was branded as a terrorist and has criticized America numerous times. "I would be branded a traitor and a terrorist"
[3] Mexican stereotype
[4] T_S had betrayed Marie when she was on her account of GCL, and Marie ignored his long response to her sadness here:
[5] T_S only makes rap battles and writes unpopular posts in the Personal forum.
[7] Blow is slang for sucking a man's penis.

Truth_seeker forfeited this round.
Posted by Truth_seeker 1 year ago
Good battle anyhow
Posted by Truth_seeker 1 year ago
Dang it! I missed last round! Ah well lol
Posted by EndarkenedRationalist 1 year ago
Max and I have fun in our well.
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago
Well, it was fun. :P
Posted by RevNge 1 year ago

[1] "If you get in a debate with me, you better make sure you come prepared."
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture and Pro had better flow thoughout the debate.
Vote Placed by Eli01 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiting in the final round. Also good rhymes and rhythm by PRO. Well Done PRO!
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro consistently had more multies and better flowing rhymes throughout. With Con's forfeit in the final round also taken into consideration, this is a clear win for Pro.
Vote Placed by Tweka 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff a round.