StephenAlsop
DeUcEs

Rap Battle

StephenAlsop

Pro

What am I supposed to spit, im tired of this ****, I used to stay legit, but then my problems were lit, in the spotlight, and they started to call me sitez, for instigating fights, and the whack lyrics that I writes, always taking new heights, but they tried to assault my rights, now I'm controlling them like they were kitez, your like a nibble im multiple bites, these rhymes is why I stay up at nights, fighting with the need to rewind, to another time, where the lines in a rhyme, were not all about crime, and you weren't brewing slime, and now my feelings sublime, so go get your whole crew, get them to stand behind you, spit against me like a fool, and end up swallowing poo, cram my **** in your throat, and you thought your rhymes would float, ******* row boat, meet the us navy, baby you cant phase mea, im ******* crazy, I slaughter you on lazy, and your getting kinda hazy, my words pretty like a daisy, and now your getting queazy, and these damn sun rays be, shining on me, I feel free, to spit legitimately, about my opportunity, to rap vulgarity, with clarity, like im the charity, giving it all away and not taking nothing, pay attention to whom with your *******, im the bull and ill be bucking, your *** on the ground, with the sound, I surround this crown, on my head I own this town, mess with me ill drown, your *** without a frown, ill knock your *** down, like a damn whore, ill kick you to the floor, or throw you out the door, ya like farve im always back for more, taking me on is a life long chore, you're a ******* bore, on the mic, sit and rap the **** you write, but my **** is freestyle, you have to take a while, to think of a line as I smile, cause I won so put it in the file!
DeUcEs

Con

You call yourself a bull, well, I got you by the horns, swing your b**** a** around and expose you to my swarms cuz I'm a B-L double O-D, OG, I run around in my red tee, I simply don't give a f*** what you think you know about me. I appear simple minded as a child but on the inside s**** wild, flowing out of control, my mind is a god d*** cyclone, come a little closer so I can show you a thing or two, my lyrics will split your mind dude. I take my time, calculate every word to f*** with your mind, f*** manslaughter, this s**** first degree murder, every word takes your death a little further.
StephenAlsop

Pro

StephenAlsop forfeited this round.
DeUcEs

Con

DeUcEs forfeited this round.
StephenAlsop

Pro

StephenAlsop forfeited this round.
DeUcEs

Con

DeUcEs forfeited this round.
Posted by Hound 6 years ago
Hound
Oh my god what is this, I don't even.
Posted by BlackVoid 6 years ago
BlackVoid
Like he said. I think this would have a nice beat and rhythm if sounded out, but the lyrics are just a little too wtf.
Posted by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
making sentences that rhyme at the end and disregarding coherent content and syllable count per verse is not a very good rap.. especially not freestyle