9spaceking
ESocialBookworm

Rap Battle

9spaceking

9spaceking

Pro

Accept when you can.
Why waste a perfectly good killer rap? Let's use it against someone and put it to the test...
(It didn't count in the other debate anyways, so I don't think it really matters I'm re-using this...:P)

*Plays super rap music in the background with beat*

Yo guys, everybody, I'm feelin' like doin' this again
It's time for somebody to die, or are you not a brave man?
Round one's not acceptance, you start rappin' from there
But beware of my presense, you'll fear me like that Death Bear

For I fly wtihout impair, high in the air, like a magic unicorn mare
Take care, you'll be scared, shudderin' at my terrifyin' blares
You crawl on the floor like a beatle, I can crush you so easily
But I'm not ready to let you just settle, gonna stab your skin an' bones deeply

Ha, you fall on the floor, crawl in place like a poor old retired clown
We all know you stink like a whore, sniffin' your own scent an' you still fall down
I be shinin' bright as a dazzlin' star, you be like a lonely firefly
I stand above you so darn far, can't even hear your tiny dire cries

You think you're a worm? More like a slug, a little insignificant bug
I can easily throw salt, make you squirm, or just sweep you under the rug
My victory is not just a mere approximation, nor a close estimation
It's already determined by divination, 100-percent true prediction

You already lost this as you lost your love, job and all your bliss
It would be better if you just jumped into an endless abyss
Better surrender already with your white flag, wearin' your dumb rags
You're a hobo not worth fightin', they all spit on you an' call you a hag
ESocialBookworm

Con

Hey all my homies, I’m doing yet another rap debate,

Calling all guys, girls, pegasisters [1] and bronies [2] - watch me wipe 9space off his slate.

By the time I finish with little 9spaceking, he’ll be in a state.

He won’t ever dare enter a rapping ring, “no rap debates” for him will be a mandate.

I’m not a brave man, I’m a valiant woman.

You’ll be begging for a ban, when I’ve showed you all my hands.

You can try all you can, but this, right here, is my land –

Should’ve ran, or you might as well just bury yourself in the sand.

I’m a Bookworm, I don’t crawl. I can slither through tiny crevices and creaks.

When we finish here, Ima be standing tall, while you cry to your momma [3] about how you so weak.

I can picture it now – how you would bawl, ranting on and on about how you’re a freak.

Why do you think I’ve, to the last minute, stalled? So it’d be less obvious that you got mutilated by a geek.

You ain’t got any jurisdiction, to refer to anyone as a whore.

You might be wishing you were fiction, because when this is done, you’ll be nothing more.

Get an epitaph for your destruction, forever shall be highlighted with its excellence and gore.

My raps are like construction – building up amazing sites and galore.

I haven’t lost my love, job and bliss, so I don’t know what you’re trying to say or how that was supposed to be a diss?

Maybe someone’s backside you’re trying to kiss? Or maybe you just missed it because of your tired wrists?

Your flaws and inadequacies – I can put in a list. When I’m done here, I’ll shove it in your face with my fist.

I guess, of what I’m saying, you get the gist, and don’t get too pissed, but I’ve already won this.

[1]- http://www.urbandictionary.com...
[2]- http://www.urbandictionary.com...
[3]- http://www.urbandictionary.com...

9spaceking

Pro

Your sources are just lame fillers, you got no real material
I got no sources an' I'm still an amazin' killer, not to mention serial
Your sentences are just fragments, when you wrote this your mind was absent
It's as if you're welcomin' my victory, knowin' it's an unstoppable advent

My hand of cards still remain unbeatable,
Poker-face unreadable, actions unpredictable
Your poor achievements are so bad they're unspeakable
Your demise is sad yet already set, story's uncompletable

In this rap battle I remain as strong as adamant
Your poor rhythm and rhyme offer my easy dominance
Your small size gives to you little prominence
Sand? Puh-leaze, to me that's completely incompetent

You think your raps can make good stuff, but it's all just a bluff
Readin' books simply ain't enough, fancy words are just fluff
'ey only make you so dorky no guy'll date or even come to you
Even the nerdiest of nerds compared to you, they're way too cool

My opponent doesn't even understand my complex verse
This only shows fur'er evidence 'at she's way worse
I can destroy her, line by line with little cannon bursts
Her ship is already sank, and her womb is thus dispersed

There's no way she can win, her stuff belongs in the trash bin
Even reading her stuff's a sin, no one wants her, not even her kin
She thinks she's tall, but compared to me she's a neanderthal
She completely failed, not only in this rap, but in life she's also yaw'd*

*This word means to swerve off course/deviate from direct course, for those that are too lazy to look this up
See: http://dictionary.reference.com...
ESocialBookworm

Con

It’s best to hold onto your cards at times, to employ yourself as alluring and mysterious.

9space admitted to being a serial killer in his rhymes, but we all know the best psychopaths can hide and trick every one of us.

Thank you 9space, for my second rap battle win, I just hope, that crushing you like this, won’t be a sin.

Your rhymes are lame and pathetic, like your debating skills-
I might be being apathetic, but the stupidity of your debates, truly “kill.”

My first rap was a winning piece, and this one is the icing on the cake.

Your rap was as ugly as Adam [1] from Beauty and the Beast, sending me this challenge was a mistake.

Your cards have been beaten and many times too in fact, [2] you even lost to me when I crushed you at art.

I was gonna consider making you a pact – go easy on you – as if I had a heart, but my thirst, couldn’t be sedated, to tear you apart.

Your rapping sucks [3] so much, that you lost to Truth_Seeker [4]

You’re losing your touch, since Bekah rejected you in your porn thread, you’ve gotten weak-er.

Why else would you claim, to be going on a DDO hiatus?
An appeal to sympathy-fame, because you've already lost.

My achievements are unspeakable, because it’ll make dorks like you jealous.

They’re prominent and adorable, and would make you feel helpless.

I’m a Bookworm and I write my own story. I don’t sit back in space, floating around doing nothing.

I’m full of pride and glory- maybe one day, from that, you’ll learn something.

My rapping makes yours look whack. I’ll take a bow and wrap it up, send it to you as a present.

I apologize for my cruel attack- Picking on someone so tiny, weak and innocent.

I’m not small, you underestimate me, as such you might end up hating me –

As you see me - real, and my true rap battle skills, you feel.

I’ll take it down a notch, so you can run to your mummy,

Careful you don’t wet your crotch, we all know your scared you can be,

When you go up against someone with ultimate talent- like me,

And I do something like this to you – impalement, - make you bleed.

Reading books take one to a new world, where you don’t exist.

It takes one on adventures, beyond valleys, new experiences, away from the desolate, lonely mists.

Books help one learn, and become intelligent and prosperous, thus clearly 9space doesn’t read.

Books guide you onto good paths – mountainous, to achieve your dreams, to learn what you need.

I’m a strong, independent woman, so I don’t need any man to “come to me.”

I’ll do whatever I can, unlike you, and happy, I shall be.

Nerds are awesome! Don’t be hating!

Plus, if you’re cooler than me, that just means I’m hotter than you brethren. [5]

Oh, I understand your verse- that it’s so bogus.

It mustn’t have even been rehearsed – we know someone bus’d that

I hit 9space like a meteor, and he cries and cries like a baby martian girl.

Maybe my username should’ve had to do with space, ‘cause my raps are out of this world.

9space is just full of envy, because he knows he can’t rap like me,

I pull him out of his seat, and show him skills he can only wish to achieve.

I show him what I can be, and he becomes unhappy

Because he knows that I’ve, not only won this rap battle, but I crushed him by infinity.

9space is just a kid- amateur, and maybe one day he’ll grow up and actually gain some rapping skills,

Goodwin’s too immature, but this’ll be a good loss for him, getting chills, maybe take some chill pills, have your fill.

9spaceking, I took you off your throne, and broke your ego, chance of winning and will.

Bow peasant, to me, your queen of zest and tone, of thrill, - I guess the “serial killer” failed at his kill.

[1]- http://en.wikipedia.org...(Disney)

[2]- http://www.debate.org...

[3]- http://www.internetslang.com...

[4]- http://www.debate.org...

[5]- http://www.merriam-webster.com...

Thanks for a fun debate!

Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
note the hidden smart pun within "sinking a ship with cannons" and "swerving off course" (refering to the ship). :P
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
try reading the raps out loud. You'll find my raps much more suited toward vocals than Bookie's.
Posted by TrollGod 2 years ago
TrollGod
If you don't want to write too much THEN ADD A FCKING limit ....

Aggression is nonexistence in an online rap battle. Calling someone a "muthafukka" doesn't make you more lyrical or bada$$.

I don't know how the hell you lost ESB. 9SpaceKing and 99% of all these "so called battle rappers" from this website: are fhucking trash! From someone who watches: URL, Don't Flop, Jump Off, Fight Klub, KOTD, Grind Time, Ultimate Warrior, Basement Mentality, 106 Park etc... all of you guys are trash. Amateur bars with no legitimate context.

My vote goes to ESB for her rebuttals and actually making sense when she rapped.
Posted by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
Feedback to ESB (And I'm not trying to be a prick)
1. As a female debater rapping, you have the element of anticipation on your side vs. a guy. Use it. How? Read:
2. No cutesy stuff unless you can pull off a Meghan Trainor:
3. Aggression, this can easily be seen in text by profanity (fhuck you, motherfhucka); vulgarity (you aint fhuckin pu$$y like John Belushi, you eatin' dick like Cheney, no, not Lynn--you boy band listenin' NSync fan); obscenity [which is rarely done] Start using aggressive wording
4. Quit with the lead ins (Yo, let me tell you a story; Listen up ya'll this is...). Lead-ins are weak & waste space for harder rhymes. Here's an example of your first words in R1 rewritten:

My homie told me I'ma a rogue like Pyro, I'm scrotchin' & blazin' X's on men in this rap debate like a firefly
Callin' out this unwise guy cause I Pierce fear & I punched 9 Space like Tyson 9 times to the left eye.
I finish off this 3rd Grade sucka like a Math problem, subtract his @ss when I divide him into a fractional state
Never again will he challenge me to a mandate, it's Fate that niggas like him I King-Queen-move checkmate

As you see I used some of your key words to create a harder diss. This example is lyrically nuclear becuz of all the similes & metaphors used in clever wordplay: Rogue & Pyro=Xmen, Pyro's power is fire; Guy Pierce with fear; Tyson's punching power; 3rd Grade, Math=subtraction, division, & fractions, King (playing of his name & chess) Queen (you & chess) to checkmate him.

5. Brevity. Mikal is this only crappy rapper than can write thesis long raps & win the debate. Notice when other debaters do this, the debate gets few votes. Blade of Truth is nearly the only rapper that can slaughter you with few, concise lines. My point is when you write fewer lines (16 & below) people pay more attention to what you have to say. Keep ya lines down & you'll begin to kill these dudes.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
Bleh. W/e. XD I've never rapped before the Truth_Seeker debate, and this is only my second try! Any feedback'll be great for next time! :p
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Taking a deeper look at Bookie's raps, I feel like she wrote too much. There's a reason I write quality over quantity and rarely ever go over 16 lines in usual rap. I run out of gas after a while.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
HMmm.....I get a feeling that I should have gone 105% on Bookie and done what I did in round 5 against Truth Seeker in that lost debate.
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
RevL8ion
Dayuuuum, ESocial. You've improved. XD
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
excellent rapping, but I'm afraid it cannot face against my very best.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
9space, can you make it 2 rounds, I'm only gonna have time for that this weekend?
Vote Placed by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Truth_seeker
9spacekingESocialBookwormTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro had more consistent rapping and most of his bars were at an even length while Con's weren't. Pro's bars had more style in them as well as rhymes and his disses went harder such as "You think your raps can make good stuff, but it's all just a bluff Readin' books simply ain't enough, fancy words are just fluff 'ey only make you so dorky no guy'll date or even come to you Even the nerdiest of nerds compared to you, they're way too cool My opponent doesn't even understand my complex verse This only shows fur'er evidence 'at she's way worse I can destroy her, line by line with little cannon bursts Her ship is already sank, and her womb is thus dispersed" If Con made a great rebuttal for those, she would've probably won, but i felt she stumbled last round. I give pro the win.
Vote Placed by Jonbonbon 2 years ago
Jonbonbon
9spacekingESocialBookwormTied
Reasons for voting decision: These points don't actually mean what they're supposed to mean. Here's my breakdown. 9space was more regularly on beat than Esocial was. So I gave 9space a point because that's generally important, but Esocial definitely took the win in her lyrics. Her comebacks and disses were definitely not as shallow as 9space. I understand that those things can generally be shallow by nature, but the way Esocial wrote them just made me want to side with her. I'm sure what Shadow was talking about, because I could rap both sides pretty easily. You just have to rap Esocial's a little faster, which is generally considered more aggressive. That's why I gave Esocial 4 points and 9space 1.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
9spacekingESocialBookwormTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con get's conduct due to a few lines of Pro's that did not rhyme. She also get's souces as she provided more. Pro wins the debate though as he gave better attacks and such.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
9spacekingESocialBookwormTied
Reasons for voting decision: These things are always very subjective. Both sides did excellent. That said, I found the flow of Pro's rhymes easier to read as a "rap", so I'm awarding arguments to Pro.
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
9spacekingESocialBookwormTied
Reasons for voting decision: The idea of a Rap Battle is to present lyrics that essentially can be effectively vocalized by a rapper. I never get that from Con. Her lyrics are designed as spoken word poetry. SWP isn't rap. The Affirmative never listed any additional guidelines except "rap battle", thus my vote is based on the DDO criteria above. Con's lyrics aren't "convincing" cause her style of "alleged rapping" is to explain her arguments, whereas Pro uses metrical balance in his lyrics to deliver something that can be vocally flowed. Plus his lines are lyrical disses. Con however writes: "He won?t ever dare enter a rapping ring, ?no rap debates? for him will be a mandate" This isn't a rap diss, it's a lyrical exposition. Rap Battle means to write your lyrics in the manner of a "written rap". Pro did his job, Con didn't. Pro's R2 2nd paragraph is a prime example of "rappable" lyrics. No, rappable lyrical disses. Con gives cutesy poetry "I show him what I can be, and he becomes unhappy"