cheesedingo1
wendywalker

Rap Battle!

Started: 1/20/2015 Category: Arts

cheesedingo1

Pro

Hello! My name is cheesedingo1, and I am ready to rap. So anyone who would like to throw down and rap. Here are some rules to clarify:

1. You will have to video record yourself doing a rap cover of a song. It can be any song, but it has to be a cover, and we have to see yo face and such.

2. You have to pick a different artist each time.
Don't act like
"I'm gonna pick Lil' Wayne all three times cause he's the best rapper ever!!!!!!111!!!! OMGMOMGOMGOMG".

Yeah. Don't do that. None of that.

3. You don't have to have good recording equipment or anything. This battle isn't about the quality of the sound equipment, it's about the quality of the rapping.

4. Please don't be a noob to this site. You can be a noob rapper, I know I am. In fact, it's better if you are a noob rapper so there is some actual competition. Just don't be an unknown to the site that will quit before the rappin' even starts.

To whoever accepts this, I want to say thank you, and good luck.
wendywalker

Con

hey ive decided to create my own rap!!! but i will not show my face in the video. cant wait good luck!
cheesedingo1

Pro

I'm sorry, but I can't do this debate. My opponent has clearly broken three different rules. I clearly said in rule one that it has to be a cover, and my opponent says they will do an original. In the same rule I said we have to see your face, and my opponent said no. I also said in rule four that I don't want people to be unknown to this site, but my opponent has been a part of this website for two days. As he has clearly broken three rules that were clearly stated in the acceptance round, my opponent should be disqualified.

thank you.
wendywalker

Con

wendywalker forfeited this round.
wendywalker

Con

wendywalker forfeited this round.
cheesedingo1

Pro

Fun fun fun fun fun fun stuff. I love cotton candy, it has much fluff.

ding.
wendywalker

Con

wendywalker forfeited this round.
Posted by wowwhatwhy 1 year ago
wowwhatwhy