HungryBoot
brontoraptor

Rap Battle

HungryBoot has forfeited round #3.
Started: 8/19/2016 Category: Funny

HungryBoot

Pro

I will use a fake identity. My name is Jeff, 22 years old I am Asian and I am a hacker. Choose your identity and traits. My traits are that I am heterosexual (just in case you go on into your sexual content) and that I like trains. Tell me your false identity and traits. Rapping starts in round 2
brontoraptor

Con

I'm a neo Nazi Communist clown posing as a banana gobbling chimpanzee.
HungryBoot

Pro

Here I go. I'm going to suck.

Oh hi- you monkey. Your banana is stolen; now you're just a flunky. To hell with your army, my skills are too good.
World war two was years ago do't you realize- your outdated! Your jokes are so crazy from the moment they are created.

Hey! Your disguise is useless. Recognize you're clueless. The world may not be dominated. You always were castrated. Your costume; way too big. Your sausage? "little kid." What did you join? A suicide squad? Because you still are flawed. My code is like a fist. Your security? Just pissed. It all is an impurity. Your life? A mess. It will all end as my surety. You seen to be happy with your role but chiefs always have insecurity. You and your false belief. You will fall like a stone leaf.
brontoraptor

Con

Pro:

"You cannot expect all men to assume 1 role in a relationship and all women to assume another specific and absolute role because all men and women are different."

Of course. This very debate is a generalization based argument in the first place. Most men are wired a certain way. Most women are wired a certain way. Most women are attracted to strong, dominant, "leader type". Thus, to say the "Christian", version of "gender roles" is nonsense is actually standing against science ,statistics, and reality.

Are there sexuality exceptions? Sure. The Bible talks about these differences giving an actually rather lengthy description of eunuchs.

Matthew 19:12 is an example of this.

-"For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Matt 19:12

Jesus said some are born gay.

Excerpt from article-

-"Here Jesus refers to "eunuchs who have been so from birth." This terminology ("born eunuchs") was used in the ancient world to refer to homosexual men. Jesus indicates that being a "born eunuch" is a gift from God."

According to experts women are attracted to dominant men.

According to Evolution, our survival actually depends on this phenomenon of women picking dominant men. Essentially females who had dominant mates begat dominant offspring, they survived, so this gene is prevelant in our species.

So when the Bible suggests males as dominant it isn't expressing a view based off of strang dogma or social norm, but science and reality itself.

Ever heard the term "nice guys finish last"? Of course you have. It didn't just appear magically one day because of one disgruntled "nice guy". It manifested because it is reality. Being "nice", "beta" or "non-dominate" yields little success with women and yields virtually no success with high caliber women. Why? We know why.

Posted by brontoraptor 3 months ago
brontoraptor
My name is Jeff, 22 years old I am Asian and I am a hacker. Choose your identity and traits. My traits are that I am heterosexual (just in case you go on into your sexual content) and that I like trains.

He likes women, who knew?
I did not pick that up in our first interview.

His name, I guessed Deborah or Suzy, or Joanne.
But no, this strange Asian thinks he's actually a man.

I offered him gravy to find out the truth.
But no, only lo mein and rice would bring forth the proof.

Sweet and sour and noodles oh my!
This 22 year old may be from Shanghai!

Oh he is young and might eat the suirrels.
And probably chase around fine Chinese girls.

But what can I do to show him my ways?
Now that I know he is straight and not gay.

Teach him to spoon, tech him to inflict on them pain.
Or show him the magic of the Asian sexual train.

I know he loves them. I know he loves Asian trains.
But for STD provention, I'll teach him the game.

Don't do it Jeff. Forget about Trains.
And please wear a rubber or you may feel some pain.

Go one girl at a time and with no other men.
One Asian chick can give you a grin.

Don't share the girl with 20 others.
Go one on one and make her beg, under the covers.

Make her squeel and make her beg.
As millions of swimmers retreat down her leg.

Do it with passion and with chains on occassion.
And make gremlin babies but make sure with an Asian.

You'll be happy and you'll have no cares.
And don't be a chicken but don't take strange dares.

No trains for you. No wierd positions.
Or the last one you'll see is your STD physician...
Posted by brontoraptor 3 months ago
brontoraptor
Oops. Put my other debate on here. So I'll post in comm