Jellopants
rekcut94

Rap Battle

Started: 10/26/2011 Category: Arts

Jellopants

Pro

Rap battle. Straight hype and diss. Good luck to my opponant. 1st round for acceptance ONLY. Thanks!
rekcut94

Con

I accept this rap challenge of epic proportions. Good luck to my opponent.
Jellopants

Pro

Jellopants forfeited this round.
rekcut94

Con

rekcut94 forfeited this round.
Jellopants

Pro

Jellopants forfeited this round.
rekcut94

Con

rekcut94 forfeited this round.
Jellopants

Pro

Yo yo I apologize for being late on the debate but you can’t cut out great, but it’s alright cuz I can rap all night. Keep it goin on strong and before to long imma break this jokers face up in dis place. Yeah that’s right, I made fun of the creepy clown wit a gun, He he smile all you want to, but yo mouth still needs some super-glue cus you got cut, not rekcut fool. Now this is how it goes when you messin wit da pros, Now here’s what it shows… You got no style, you got no grace, you don’t even got that “only a mother could love” face, cuz you plain up ugly, im talking bout fugly! You know what I mean? You hair be some kinda green, with that, what the? Is that lipstick? Whatchu been doin? Suckin on the Red Robin’s d$@K?! Man, you straight up crazy, if I’da known, it think it woulda fazed me, but it’s aight cuz we here tonight to see which one of you and I are the baddest a da bad guys. The Skeletor who rules a whole world or the joker who thinks he will but dresses up like a girl. Hmmm real tough choice, I’m pretty sure if we could hear yo voice it would sound like squeek, squeek, squeek, you comic book freak! Now please don’t try to refute it, much less make this a debate and dispute it, cuz we all know who got da flow. That’s right, Jellopants all night. Peace!

rekcut94

Con

rekcut94 forfeited this round.