PacemakerGuy
lannan13

Rap and HipHop should not be voted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

lannan13

PacemakerGuy

Pro

I am for this and since it is called the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Rock should be the only thing voted into this.
lannan13

Con

My opponet saying that Rap and HipHop should be voted in the Rock Hall of Fame is invalid for many reasons.
Since my opponet didn't specify about what form of Rap and HipHop then that leaves me to determan that any band that preforms any singal one song of Rap or HipHop shouldn't be aloud
Linkin Park
Linkin Park is a great rock band with amazing songs and people recogizing it. Even the UN http://www.un.org...=. Besides rock Linkin Park (my favorite band) has been involved in some rap. with this the great band of Linkin Park wouldn't be aloud into the Rock Hall of Fame.

Holleywood Undead
This is one of many favorite bands. http://ls1tech.com... people enjoy a great Holleywood Undead song.

Bands like these should be able to be invited into the Rock Hall of Fame. If not you would... make people mad for a better term. Vote Con to keep bands like these in the Hall of Fame.
PacemakerGuy

Pro

Rock is just PURE rock and roll. the examples aren't rap or hiphop, what I think shouldn't be inducted is the trash on the radio today such as Madonna, Lady Gaga and that pop crap. It's called Rock and Roll! Examples would be The Who, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith and plenty of other rock groups.
Rappers shouldn't be inducted, why is LL Cool Jay in it? He isn't rock, see the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame sucks now, KISS were right, it's just dumb now, madonna should be in the Pop hall of fame NOT ROCK N ROLL
lannan13

Con

I stated last round that rap/ rock bands (which are both) should be aloud in the Rock Hall of Fame. I mean even when the UN says a band is a good band and rock then you know they're good.
PacemakerGuy

Pro

PacemakerGuy forfeited this round.
lannan13

Con

All points extended.
Posted by KeytarHero 5 years ago
KeytarHero
You should also probably define rap and hip-hop. For instance, do you believe rap/rock bands deserve a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
Posted by airmax1227 5 years ago
airmax1227
Define Rock and Roll
Vote Placed by bcresmer 5 years ago
bcresmer
PacemakerGuylannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Dude, your spelling sucks