Rap battle: Truth_Seeker vs. RevL8ion

Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Started: 10/7/2014 Category: Music

Voting by judges based on the following criteria

no forfeits

Spelling and grammar:

No slip ups except when using slang or other literary devices.

1) Bar length - In my opinion, every line should be the same length. Were each rappers too short or too long to your distaste?

2) Aggression - If you favor aggression, Was it aggressive? How aggressive? What was aggressive about either rapper's lyrics (ex. death threats, boasting, etc.)

3) Originality - Were their verses original? What did you like? What was original about it?

4) Rhyme schemes - What kinds of rhymes did you like (ex. multis, slant, internal, etc.)?

5) Personals - What bars did you find devastating on each rapper's reputation or character?

6) Disses - What jokes (ex. yo momma jokes, appearance jokes, personality jokes, etc.) did you like?

7) Rebuttals - Rebuttals are when a rapper addresses a bar, flips it, and disses you back. How effective were they? Why?

8) Imagery - How detailed is the imagery presented? What's unique? What did you like? What metaphors and similes as well as other literary devices stood out to you?

9) Word-play - What word puns did you find most clever? What did you like about them?

10) Complexity - How creative were their lyrics? What stood out to you? What ideas and/or thoughts did you find most appealing and entertaining?

Sources can be used to enhance meaning

First round acceptance

I accept, and thanks to Truth for challenging me to this rap battle! I will await his first round eagerly.

REvL8ion's tryna rap
REvL8ion's buyin crap

This Emasculate perception, an inaccurate connection!
Fists devaluate affection, wham! immaculate dissection!
You called Michelle the God! That's utter blasphemy!
Exo. 20:2-6, i dare you to say that to the face of majesty!

How the heck did you call him out and your his look alike?!?
That's just so hypocritical and that just doesn't look right!
I'm about to whip this young boy, destroy his confidence
Pay attention as i lyrically slaughter his consciousness

Antepenultimate alphabetization will be severin' ya anatomy as it's swerving by my audacity, abnormal aggression!
Ark of the Covenant at articulation'll be measurin' ya autonomy as you unnerving by agony, amoral accession!
Biodiversity with biotechnology will be renderin' you to brutality as you observing ya blasphemy, baptismal benefaction!
Bio-monstrosity in bacteriology still be shattering you off a balcony as i'm conserving ya baptistery, biblical benediction!

You can't corrupt my complexity, correct me in a conceptualized captivity full of the carnal capacity!
To fully deconstruct my dexterity, deflect me in a decentralized debility, stop this diurnal depravity!

I'm rippin' RevL8ion, he reppin' Revlon with his neck on his skeleton, hit em in his rib section!
Slippin like a chicken with what's written, splittin him like i do an electron from an element!
Hittin him with a lyric until he's flippin', spittin' up blood like his own kitten with a midden!

I doubt half the voters can make sense of this stuff, so here's a little quote just to screw your pompous bluff
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough,"[1] so abide by this advice and shut the hell up
You call Mikal "Michelle,"[2] you think you're so tough, you're about as inarticulate as a Snoop Dogg mashup
You dare to challenge me, I'ma f*ck you all up, I'll devour your soul like some marshmallow fluff

I see you're tryin' to preach and threaten me as well, new flash: You'll never be a fraction of GCL
Oh, I see, that name rings a bell, well if she were here she'd be disappointed in you again[3] I can tell
You haven't learned, she'll tell you to go burn in hell, in France you're just a prostitute mademoiselle
I laugh at your rhythm and fire a shotgun shell, your bars are as infertile as all of your sperm cells

You say I'm not a Christian? You're just being a hater because in terms of skill our divergence is greater
Sure we both agree that God's our lifesaver, the only difference is I don't have an as5 vibrator
You should be ashamed in the presence of our savior, just look at all the things you did to win GCL's favour
I'll destroy your existence like lead to eraser, you're just a heartless player with the dick of LeFevre

Your Elo's enough to show you're not cut out for rap, your disses and your flows are both full of crap
Your verses are just spaces for you to verbally fap, my rap's a gift made for others to unwrap
I don't see any talent, you're just a science sap, your inferiority's a concept you apparently can't grab
What you have than less than me are twenty inches of height, fifty intelligence quotient, and five inches of shaft

By the end of this battle I'll have your head on a spear, as you cower in fear, listen to the crowd cheer
The only thing I can see is that you seem like a queer,[4] your first round's worse than a Sandler premiere
Admit defeat as you watch your blood drip and smear, you've forgotten that I'm the rap rookie of the year
The victor of this battle's getting painfully clear, this battle's an automobile and I just shifted to first gear

[1]"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." -Albert Einstein
[2]I'm aware that I called Mikal Michelle in our rap battle, but I didn't know that that was Shadow's exclusive nickname for Mikal, unlike Truth_Seeker.
[4]In response to: "I'm about to whip this young boy"

You claimed GCL would tell me to go to hell but you in confusion
Little did you know that she sought Christ as the only solution
A new creature within Christ will always love, it's just proven
So if she's in a spiritual nature then that makes your lies illusion

You said my bars are as infertile as my sperm cells
Well yours are as fragile as your biological egg shells
Your bars are as jacked up as a woman's own ovaries
It's cuz you been forcing em' when you make deliveries

How are you judging my ELO when you only had 3 battles?
Your a baby taking small steps, displeased with your rattles
Your so ignorant if you think that your a better emcee
This baby got milked, it don't make you better than me (1)

Son, i worked on my raps n' disses like a science project!
I started from the bottom, that's how i earned my respect!
While i was practicing, diligently making my ascension
You were out there homeless, starving for attention!

I rap to put people in the grave, you rap for the respect you crave!
So betta be brave and surf the net before you do your brain wave!

Flow is the vocal projection of your lyrics, you are as fake as a plastic teddy
So stop babbling, back to the drawing board, come back when your ready

This b1tch over here's still wanting to fight, he acts like a nigga when he's the whitest of the white
Your praising GCL just made me die inside, ignoring your sins against her[1] that are known worldwide
Say another word about her I'll kill you tonight, you're the whole reason why she had to leave this site
I'll beat you to the ground, you can't stand up to my might, my words flow just like your blood to my delight

Copying my lines? Where's your originality, it's impossible for you to fight my own brutality
Rap is my talent my very personality, hurry and step down or this battle's result is your fatality
Every word of yours are screaming immorality, this took you two days so show some punctuality
I can't tell what you're saying but homosexuality, so shut up for a sec since this is reality

You're making fun of that match, you little piece of sh1t? I did a hell of a lot better than your attempted forfeit[2]
Zero to twelve three, and in round four you chose to quit, this is just evidence that I'm superior and you know it
This is an uphill fight you have to admit, your lines have no spirit and ends worse than you rubbing a clit
Say another word and your neck will have a slit, once this battle's over I'll have your heart on a cooking spit

I'm the science professor, and your "project" I condemn, I inflict wounds that are impossible to mend
You don't get any respect, our hatred of you has no end, you're just a gravestone of GCL I contend
After round one, you want to get raped again? If you don't want to get hurt I recommend to stay silent
I'm advancing towards you with a murder intent, this blow to your pride is something you can't defend

You wanna seek the truth, first cut down on the sass, and know when I kill you I'll be the hero elected en masse[3]
Compared to my rap, your words are just fourth class, a lonely douche like you should be banned by Airmax
You look like a Jew, so I'll roleplay as Hitler and use some gas, in all aspects of life I evidently surpass
I'll get scientific; I'll defy the conservation of mass[4] and I'll smack you from existence along with your treehumping[5] azz

[4]Law of Conservation of Mass: a fundamental principle of classical physics that matter cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system
[5]Slang for hippie

With your proper grammar on this site
Your skin tone brighter than a night light
your Vanilla ice style when you write
N*gga! you are the whitest of white!

Something that you haven't realized is that GCL's a Christian revering God's existence!
The Spirit's own fruits engraved in her heart to let go of the past and create forgiveness!
She said it before and she'll keep saying it again to protect her own spiritual health!
You didn't read Matt. 6:14-15, but claim Christian, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Haters gonna hate as you hold on tight to the past
I play with yo mind, that's exactly why you won't last
Playin' with your emotions after you physically crashed
Hating me makes you the weakest link in the Hindu Caste

the evil shall ascend to the disruption of the naturally good, only to descend into total destruction
Touch God's people n' face a combustion that will leave you stumbling in endless mental obstruction
The way that my lyrics are in a conduction burning you in a hell, you cannot fathom special production

While you are technologically progressive, i'm primitively aggressive that should leave you worried!
You got all those gas chambers, i got the divine power that'll have 6 feet, leave you dead and buried!
So you can be evil and you can be oppressive, but i'm still successive serving God in my mace nation!
This spiritual connection between heaven and earth shall enable me to bring down a whole space station!

I would like to tell my opponent that I will no longer be active on this account due to familial reasons, and will abandon this debate. However, he is welcome to continue this rap battle in the future on my new account. Whenever he wants, he is welcome to ask me. Thanks for your understanding.

Awww well I understand, hit me up sometime

RevL8ion forfeited this round.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
lol my eternal curse?
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Revel ate shunerr, You voted for a tie, and didn't know it. Brilliance in motion.
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
D: D: D: Pls hurreh D: D: D:
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
XD Then hurry up, mate!
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
After this, you won't be :P
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
I find that to be very skeptical. :D
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
oh yes it can :P
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
XD It can't be any worse than Mikal's. o3o
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
lol you really don't want me to finish writing these lyrics :p....
Posted by RevL8ion 2 years ago
Are you almost finished yet? :P
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Flow to go to Pro as his insults were superior and Con get's Sources as he obviously had more sources.
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This was a good battle. Conduct/S&G/Sources - Tie. Arguments - Pro. This is due solely to Con having to stop participating in the battle. In real life, that'd be a loss. Rhyme-wise, I'd love to see a rematch between ya'll so that I could read and see the battle between you two in full.
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: This was very good. Both sides killed it. Oh, there is a FF on docket. Well, for brevity: Con would've won this because of Pro's eternal curse on him (0-123) along with some spectacular flips. Pro gave a slightly--very slightly--better lyrical presentation. But in the end FF is a DDO "unpardonable sin". Con loses by default of FF only. And uh, Rev, yes change your avatar--I actually thought you were Michelle from the front page in another debate. "How the heck did you call him out and your his look alike?!?"