Rap battle :Truth_seeker vs. JasperFrancisShickadance

Voting Style: Judge Point System: 7 Point
Started: 8/12/2014 Category: Music

This is our official battle :-)

I'll let you go first

So much to write and say, yo I don"t know where to start
So I"ll begin with the basics and flow from the heart
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen but I'm sure you've had your share
You're prob'ly hurtin' already but when the Holy Ghost strikes you'll start to care

My friend T_s, you think you got everything ready and together
When you were young you looked like your mother"s long gone father
I saw you in cages at the zoo when our school took an Animalia tour
Your heart goes BOOM when you listen to my wicked spoor, you"re not secure

Never mind the acid n" gas in flames behind me, it"s only from my battle before this one
Yesterday I fought a few so they had to cry out and kneel on their knees all the way til dawn
Today you"re the victim, I"m the predator, so I suggest you get help before you become prey
I"m warning you that your heart will be praying and crying out to Jesus in agony and pain.

But pay attention to your abolishment and deadline cuz it will come rather quickly
Truth_seeker, I almost called you dudette because of your hair that's not pretty
Soon your life will be a legend like Atlantis: sunk, terminated, a myth written poorly
Ima put some sense into my good friend, bring him back from space into reality

You think you got it all, money, food, pictures of naked God, and a home for shelter
But what you don't have is an actual relationship with Christ instead you going skelter
This time it's war, you sucka, and nothing stopping me from being a all-out pelter
I'm really beautiful and hot but you are getting a legitimate sun burn and swelter.

yo,stop writing these corny lines in our rap battle, cuz you not sick
when I spit, you get hit quick, when you spit, you preach on the pulpit
everytime I hear you rhyme, it's like you're writing a devotional
you're not a lyrically advising, when you rap, you just get emotional

how am I supposed to believe that I need a vest and you're the best?
unless I'm in for the worst and you're the Wicked Witch of the Wild West
you look like a groundhog and a mole rat with no breasts
you still are overdue on all your biological disease tests

nah its alright if you almost called me duddette, you love my long hair
you ask God "arrgh why no fair! " when we tear that off that "rat" nothing there
but it's alright, cuz your mom said she's going to ride my hair with her lotion
you said that you're going to make it sleek and shiny with your new magical potion

Your a 13 year old girl, so when you said you were going to show me you are photo, I waited too
and then I got the shock of my life, I exclaimed "what! You mean to tell me that hideous old hag is you?! "

Do you think that sadness can't be shown in a battle and anger and heat are not real emotions?
I know rappers like Lecrae who stand on church platforms and show their skill and repetition
You shun them but they better than you by a million votes, this will not be your last frustration
You eat your words, say you're Christian and then dis devotionals, but you still die from starvation

The Wicked Witch does not come from the Wild Wild West upon which you talk about with dignity
You're mixing up The Three Amigos and the people of Oz, my words are reality yours are fantasy
I don't need biology tests when I have you to demonstrate being a pest and a nerd with bigotry
The Wicked Witch of the West doesn't sound bad to me as long as I'm not with you in eternity

You may underestimate my ability to nobly have comprehensibility in the hostile world of rap
But being and looking thirteen as a girl is better than you, a 100 year old pathetic, repulsive brat
Looking at my photo albums you'd shrug your shoulder but reading this you might tip your cap
My opponent's picture is of when I locked him in a room empty except for a toilet where he sat

He calls me a hag but at least I don't sag...I'm modest not nude, try to get it right, dude
Truth seeker lookin' meeker than the silliest of strip peekers, for this he will get sewed
I think when he wakes up he don't look in a mirror, instead goes out lookin for a prostitute
He tries to dis me for acting proud and girly, but at heart, he thinks he is smart and cute.

Simpletons like my opponent don't know how to end a party
He just leaves while I go out with style like Paul McCartney
Much less does T_s know how to end a single debate round
He says I'm too sick to rap but his voice is like a nails-on-blackboard sound!

frustration with repetition don't rhyme, everybody knows it's true
You have the right to remain silent, everything will be used against you
Your so white, when people look at you, they be like "I see Heaven's light! "
Then when I beat you in this fight, they realize it n say "that doesn't look right "
Your so white, when you looked at the grim reaper, he died instantly
You are whiter than skin milk being given to a white baby at infancy

How long does it take for you to come up with lyrics?
Longer than it takes for man to advance the field of physics
The day you freestyle will be the day of the rapture
You will have a dictionary, a brain, n an aperture
Then you'll try to get energy so you do acupuncture
Your raps lack structure and your flow just ruptured

You took a smoke of weed, a cup of lean, and had an overdose
Then you shout and dance in church callin' that "receivin' the holy ghost"
True i sag my pants, but at least i kindly admit it in all honesty
You go to the homeless shelter, wear rags, n' call that "modesty"

How long did it take for you to write that with pencil and lead?
If ya'll don't believe me, this pic will clearly show she's a crackhead:

You snorted so many lines, your eyes get red so you put eyedrops to make them white again
Take a look back in the mirror, personally, you are literally not man's, but your own best friend
You snorted in so much crack that when it reached your brain, you called that "flow"
You took heroin needles n' exclaimed "ok, overdose 1 is down, now lets take this slow"
Hold on, lets process what you said, you said "as long as I'm not with you in eternity"?
That must mean i'm going to heaven while you down in hell burning internally n' thermally!

i'm lookin' for a prostitute? Jasper, We all know there's one prostitute who lookin' to screw
With that posture, that look, n' layin' on that bed, tell me the suggestive prostitute is not you:

But enough with the pics, i'm bout to show you that i can Gospel rap and you can't
Instead, you attempt to use just disses n' slants, as you go on tantrums n' a fat rant
I beat you once, i beat you twice, i beat you three times, this is the third time in rows!
You are up against an invincible foe who always destroys flows n' reaps what he sows!

You slipped up not takin' the advantage to spit on your first verse
Cuz now it's going to be worse since Adam's first generational curse!
I'ma put you through a thousand hells, put you in a prison and kill all your brain cells!
Leave you there for days until your body is full of putrid smells n' it swells!
There's so many versions, Koran, Bible, Buddhist, so tell me, your destination, which one?!
Nvm that, i put you through each one, now tell me, out of all the deities savin' you, which son?!

I'm extractin' the mathematical contractions from your nervous reactions, rid myself of all distractions!
Remove you from these factions like subtractions and contractions goin' into tractions n' stashins!
I'm comttin' so many lashins like malevolent passions as i'm doin' slashins n' chaotic crashins in fashions!
My mind and body work as one like the father, the holy ghost, and the holy son! So i can't be outrun!
Blowin' you out of proportions in portions of forcin the course to be the destruction oceans!
Just as Elijah commanded fire to consume the earthly hosts, i'ma strike you down with many volts!
In this battle, anything goes, let God decide the victor as he reigns supreme not these human votes!

Maybe you should have come here trying to rock a better flannel
Or at least some long pants, you should have checked the weather channel
My committee and panel should investigate if you're in a right mind
You might not be insane but you're way too kind, this battle we mine as well cancel
My opponent should start watching his figure cuz he seriously looks like a fat anvil
Right now I could run a 10k and some, he can't even get off the couch to dismantle

I know you've had a tough year and had some crappy luck,
But why you gotta wear a shirt with Daffy Duck?
You're as cheesy as macaroni, I'm extra sharp and sharper than cheddar
The pics you pull out off the Internet may be dumb but at least I don't wear ugly sweaters
Nobody cares who I am or how I look on a screen
But I know that in this case they care about my disses and spleen

This is you, boy, complaining about my variety of freestyling, dissing, and Christian rapping like a good public speaker
Why can't you just back off cuz you're believing the lies and then deceiving those around you by being stupid, Truth seeker

I know this has gotten a bit rough and gotten out of hand
We both want to share God's love to every grain of sand
Cussing and dissing 5 rounds can get a little bland
So I'm warning ya on the last round things'll be a better corn can

I've been hinting this kind of thing the whole battle so I hope you take it to heart and see...
Where are you gonna spend your life after death, aka the "unknown" or eternity?
Once you and I get goin Christ will be knocking on your door pleadingly and with scrutiny!
By the end of these rounds we'll be fox and the hound but until then it's pure mutiny!

Many people try to make a sturdy bridge out of temporary objections
You think you can make it yourself from one side of cliff to God's salvation
My opponent thinks he's got it all under control, he says it without hesitation
But he doesn't know the future and what lies in store for him at his daily stop at the bus station
The rain comes down, the streams rise up, and the winds beat against his bad foundation
He asked me to start freestyling so this is what I'm bound to do while he's being lazy on vacation
If ya'll don't know what I mean I'll perform what you call a demonstration worthy of a standing ovation
You see this here? that's what I do to get my words and inspiration
The Holy Spirit strinkes in quiet, large masses of ignorant humans
Those people usually go from cheerful to tearful shagrin
Nobody knows the trouble I've seen but I'm sure you'e had your share
You're probably hurtin already but when the Ghost strikes you'll start to care

The comprehension it takes for someone like you to realize they've lost the battle
It'll be devastating for them to see their belief got no foundation or grip or saddle
You don't admit it but you're a wanderer that's only a part of a herd of a million cattle
The Cross is what paid the price for your sin and for you: Jesus is the perfect model.

Truth_seeker forfeited this round.

I know that Truth seeker been feeling a struggling sensation of a lack for breathing and believing
Life's meaning is hard to seek when you depressing stage keeps you needing hope and grieving
My opponent is a good (online) friend so these next two rounds I'm gonna make so it's pleasing
Because I know how it feels to be have nobody to lean on and nowhere to flee from Satan's teasing
Somewhere there's safe keeping and room for dreaming with no limits or trap or ceiling
I know the feeling of wanting to leave from the chaos or you just want to spend an evening sleeping
And I also realize how steamy your life can get if you dirty up your heart and actions by, to others, you're dissing
Sometimes it's nice just to take a walk or lock the knock door and just start letting it out and screaming

So that's what I do, I'm not afraid to show it and announce my faith and belief and Christianity
I don't live in no holy city nor am I part of a very important leadership board or subcommittee
I'm a sinful, normal human like all who have fallen short, compared to God I'm such an itty bitty
But I know that Jesus took my sin and guilt away so I proclaim this is whatchoo need today, not pity.

Dude, once I was like you: depressed, unknowing, uncertain and a wanderer.
Now we've both improved but we're all still making your way to a place that's better
God delights in this evangelistic sight this bait I hope my opponent bites, I'm the bettor
We need to give our lives to God because we're all debtors, our lives God's our editor

You're so good at dancing that I don't know why I bother rapping to it!
The curls on your head are rockin out to this music - tell it to cool it!
Fame to your name especially with that amazing shot and profile pic!
I don't know what to say except keep up you're great attitude its slick!

Yesterday wasn't the best but today you should get your head up
Cuz you got better and more efficient help from me and from God, luck!
You're right i'm sick but did you realize how great you're voice sounds?
My opponent's so nice he buys his mother's groceries, a dollar a pound!

I just wanted to say, this battle is official and will be in the hall of fame of debates
Truth seeker, you keep doing your thang don't give up just cuz last round you were late!
You got talent and I'm just keeping this going, I never shake my head at your rap ability
From this point on for rapping I'll just put into words my admiration for your poetry!

Jasper is right, i am struggling, i admit it as i can barely breathe and believe
Everyday, i feel only apathy, not knowing if i should bleed or how to grieve
I tell myself that everything will be ok, but the pain only grows in intensity
Whether to be human or a cyborg, perhaps it's better to live without empathy
Only anger and aggression aimed at no direction, just feel there's a lost destiny
Satan laughs at me, dragging me down, when i attempt to stand my ground
My mind and body is spinning around, the escape seems no where to be found

Sometimes i just want to scream as i crash my fist into glass as it bleeds
for all the failures i had in life, for all the pain of my cruel, vile, and evil misdeeds
Sometimes, i wonder if i have a purpose in existence, if i am what humanity needs
Outbursts of anger almost unleashing as i feel the impending destruction in oceans
Feels like no one understands what it's like to hold in tears and drown out all emotions
This is hell on earth, this is prison, i am in the hole and i am receiving a death sentence
Cuz i lost those precious to me, memories of absence and feel like i have no acceptance

Now it's time to change this rap battle to speak positively of my good friend: JasperFrancisShickadance
Everything she says is only for the greater good to advance as i fall into this trance for another chance
I hope one day God can make me into the person he wants me to be as i walk into the tunnel of light
Knowing that i did all i could with my friends and family at my side who we struggled with and won the fight

Truth Seeker's banging my big head around, this is the reason I know he will surely win!
Nothing can stop him, not even Satan or demons-you ask why?-cuz he got no recorded sin
You, Truth_seeker, impress me and influence my life every time you open your mouth to rap
I shudder when I'm notified it's my turn to post my argument, it's just like putting $ in your cap

All my life I've been deceived that I got talent but I really don't, all it is my original and awful imprint
My opponent got all the luck in the entire world while I'm sitting here saying "I just wish I didn't"
Starting this debate was almost a complete waste of time for us regular people
It's a for sure win for you because I'm failing yet for this I'm praying at the steeple

I'd love to get together but I'm scared I'd make a fool and a dimwit clown of myself!
I preach God's Word but I think I'M the one that needs to get that book of the shelf!
Suddenly I feel like the antagonist, the villain, for all I care I'm a game piece in Quelf!
You're the amazing artist with words always in the back of your head, my rhymes don't work compared to yourself!

Man, I bet in real life I'm the cheesiest your the busiest hot guy
All the girls run up to you and whisper 'oooh, hi' and 'good bye'
That hair flows in the wind yet you say you got no place in the world?
I don't understand! I always wished I were you! You're hair is so twirled!
God loves you too, don't worry, he has places for you in all the transworld!
Don't fret, don't cry because I know you fight well, I'm sure the polls would say you're the best
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
ahaha you know, i'ma be humble and admit Jasper wins this one
Posted by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
To voters: the last two rounds were supposed to be complimentary!!
It's a deal, then.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
lol go head
T_s, do you want me to post anything the last round since you let me go first
OK, yeah! Don't take anything personal tho haha
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Sheesh Jasper! Lol things are getting heated ahaha
If you don't like rap, please no vote
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
I'll try to vote on these things. Yama prefers different music.
Posted by Truth_seeker 2 years ago
Lol we can do that too
Vote Placed by mishapqueen 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Both did an excellent job, but Con's subject matter was amazing. I really admire her for her behavior and arguments.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Rap battles are always subjective. In this case, I feel like both sides had a problem of "flow"--which is essential to rap. I would null this vote completely, for having no one to award points to, but Pro did forfeit a round, warranting conduct points.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con had better raps and some of what pro said made almost no sense. Like the part about his opponent's mom riding his hair with lotion. Also please don't nominate me for rap battles again.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: this rap battle turned compliment last round/ I'm okay with that, as long as the debater know their bounds/although T_s rhymed in the line-- time after time/JFS still got better imagery and rhythm