lifesaglitch911
DevonNetzley

Rap battle

DevonNetzley
Started: 2/28/2012 Category: Arts

lifesaglitch911

Con

What's up, whoever excepts this can go first I guess
DevonNetzley

Pro

I accept, but you can go first. Just want to see how this is going to work, lack of details and all.
lifesaglitch911

Con

See I'm a grown man, I go to work wondering if my boss is gonna FIRE ME. WHILE THIS BI@@@ sits on his bed, writing in his DIARY. Your fake dawg, see, I grew up in the GHETTO. While I'm shootin nigg@@ down, your shopping for STILLETOS. Know matter what he does this punk gets REJECTION, the mirror breaks in half, when he tries to look at his REFLECTION. He's been kicked in the nuts so many times, his balls are YELLOW. I bet his big fat man boobs, look exactly like JELLO.
DevonNetzley

Pro

I'm not gonna tell you why i'm here, i just got to make my point clear. Don't be hassling me all over that little petty sh1t, or else you just might be the one to get hit. Rocking you back where you stand, you aint nothing but a hating little man. Wallowing in his own world, trying to fight through. But you can't, you done gave up that fight long ago. ^I guess i'll tell you why i'm here now, i got to ask myself why am i here, how? Okay, it's not easy for me to push through life how it is so far. Especially when your too broke to get a car.^ Not so hard you say? Well i'd like you to say that again, i didn't hear you through all of this sin, i'll say it again just one more time. ^I guess i'll tell you why i'm here now, i got to ask myself why am i here, how? Okay, it's not easy for me to push through life how it is so far. Especially when your too broke to get a car.^ Round one, ding ding. Lets start this fight, reach our new heights. The ones of lowlifes, scrapping for nothing and everything. You think you gonna win, think again here i come again watch your back. ^I guess i'll tell you why i'm here now, i got to ask myself why am i here, how? Okay, it's not easy for me to push through life how it is so far. Especially when your too broke to get a car.^ About time my story ends, retiring my old self back to my home. You better get out of here, or else you'll have to see me come back, you better not. Peace.
lifesaglitch911

Con

Bro, you rhymed far and car, did you get dropped on your HEAD? And you rhymed hear and clear, but I thought dr Seuss was DEAD. I mean ya, you had more rhymes then me, but its quality over QUANTITY. You think you can rap? Your just a washed up fu@@in WANNABE. And guess what? Im thinking of you, when I'm shooting hoes on the BLOCK. Call me a " hating little man " bitc@ get off my jock
DevonNetzley

Pro

Listen to me man, try to understand the best you can. I never was dropped on my head, and Dr. Seuss sure aint dead. I made it far without my car, but in the end i'm still not a star. No matter the things we do we can't hide the nature behind our true intentions. I mean who wants all the cars, money, fame, attention, bars honeys, games, affection? Now what about you, spittin your raps at me like you someone. Well let me tell you son, you ain't no one. I know i aint. Now your gonna sit there and tell me that you kill? When in reality that serves us no skill. I want you to get off my jock, or you the one to get rocked. Stop cussin man, this is a clean place. No need for petty violence here, of you get no love from your fans. Thanks, i'm out.
Posted by NotTheMessiah 4 years ago
NotTheMessiah
Devon took the challenge up, then he took the glory,
Instead of only braggin', he actually told a story.
Boasting can be cool when there's a purpose that it serves,
Or satirical in nature, otherwise it grates the nerves.

Glitchy: you can rhyme, but you knocked Doctor Seuss,
Hey, buddy that's a crime, and there's really no excuse....
Posted by lifesaglitch911 4 years ago
lifesaglitch911
Uhhhh. How did this guy beat me??? I had way better rhyme
Posted by DevonNetzley 4 years ago
DevonNetzley
Cursing (To me) doesn't make up a rap. A "rap" so to say is a story told of your life or others. The story to unfold, revealing pain, suffering. Not telling stories of something that can never happen.
Vote Placed by 1dustpelt 4 years ago
1dustpelt
lifesaglitch911DevonNetzleyTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro win
Vote Placed by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
lifesaglitch911DevonNetzleyTied
Reasons for voting decision: I preferred pros raping. Also to both sides, don't use paragraph form when you rap. Make each line separate. It makes it much more pleasant to read, and is more effective. To GC and pro, swearing and bad language are basically the norm for rap battles.
Vote Placed by GenesisCreation 4 years ago
GenesisCreation
lifesaglitch911DevonNetzleyTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is not a debate, so I cannot grant sources or arguments. I will however grant conduct to Pro because he managed to fight through this without cussing excessively. Pro also had much better spelling and grammar.