DopeAssMemes
jaymacle

Rap music is dying.

Started: 11/7/2015 Category: Music

DopeAssMemes

Con

It enrages me when mindless children claim that the rap industry is dying out due to "Rap-Stars" becoming "Pop-Stars". The Rap music industry isn't dying out at all, statistics show that "Rap" itself is more popular than the leading pop stars being;
-Justin Bieber
-Taylor Swift
-Drake
So, can you advocate your point stating how I'm the industry is dying?
jaymacle

Pro

Whatch u talkin b out nigga that bs aint real hip hop. You gotta school youself on the classics brother. Hip hop used to about brothers represenbting their struggle agaisnt the government against society agaisnt each fuckin other. Niggas like tupac and Biggie talked about the struggle that many of my brothers faced today. Sure theyed boast about how the rose to the top but it was a fukin progression homie. Nowadays you have fuckin bsbies bragging about how they so fukin rich and fly and talking about the fukin illuminati. Hip Hop is dying to some because it changed its roots.
For Real this is Jmacle
DopeAssMemes

Con

DopeAssMemes forfeited this round.
jaymacle

Pro

jaymacle forfeited this round.
DopeAssMemes

Con

DopeAssMemes forfeited this round.
jaymacle

Pro

jaymacle forfeited this round.
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
I think they mean in terms of quality. I agree that it's popular, but man does it suck right now.