Wylted
YaHey

Rape Battle

Wylted
Started: 9/16/2014 Category: News

Wylted

Pro

This is not a rap battle. This is a rape battle. The person who posts the best rape will win the point for that round.

Just post a link to the article about the rape no descriptions needed.

It's a rape off, folks....
YaHey

Con

I dont have any stories. I just accepted to tell you, internet nobody, how funny you are. Let's all laugh at the traumatized rape victims, right? Because violating people is so funny.

Ha.
Ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
ha
Wylted

Pro

Here is one of my favorite rape stories. A girl gives her virgin sister to her boyfriend as a gift, then they both rape her. Of course she dies from the drug overdose and then the couple go on a killing/raping/torturing spree but the good news is the girl is out on probation now. http://crime.about.com...
YaHey

Con

I didn't even read your argument, because I was too busy laughing. Rape's so funny, wouldn't you agree? Almost as funny as your deluded sense of importance, and the widespread delusion of popularity that is in so many human beings. Did you know, on a relative scale, you will die forgotten and unmourned? 7 billion humans, but who really gives a damn about you?

Ha.
Wylted

Pro

My opponent has forfeited round 2 by not posting an article on rape. Here is my second story it involves 4 fat chicks raping a drunk dude after a night of partying. The good news is these fat chicks were never caught. http://www.yourjewishnews.com...
YaHey

Con

Wow, what a killer second round! That is what I may have said if I actually read this. Certainly you are aware of the contradiction you are committing by applying rules to a troll debate, right? Isn't the purpose of a troll debate to disregard the rules in some HILARIOUS way, especially in order to offend one's opponent?

A thought just occured to me. If you are, in both the grand scheme of things and in the small scale, completely unimportant, then wouldn't this also apply to your words and actions? Who will remember this debate? You? Sure, I bet a debate about rape on the internet is going to be what you are able to look back on as old age claims your mind. Me? I don't even remember some of this debate, not even an hour since it commenced. Viewers? What viewers? Is anyone actually reading this debate? That's an odd, if somewhat depressing thought.

I congratulate you for being able to be tucked in so firmly in your comfortable delusions. I'd ask you how it feels to be utterly irrelevant, but I doubt you could even answer me. Sure, I know the answer for myself, yet obviously this is something that is dealt with on the subjective level. I recognize my unimportance and focus on the small scale, like accepting this debate but refusing to argue the premise. I can't help but get the impression you feel like this is some testament that will last time. Like when people think of the year 2014, they will remember whatever the hell you are doing. Although, as you are a troll, that is likely a persona.

You theorized that if you had a bigger dick you would be able to cope with your inconsequential life, but I don't quite agree. I think, to some level, you understand how trivial you are, and this is a mask we see to shield you from dealing with that. Who knows? Maybe if you had a bigger dick you could focus on something other than your insignificant existence. There is a remedy to this, you know. Just take some of the dick out of your personality.
Wylted

Pro

This isn't a troll debate. It's a debate about who can show better rapes. My opponent has once again forfeited another round.

The next rape I bring you is of a gay guy who raped his many victims before and after killing them and in several cases even ate their remains. http://www.crimemuseum.org...
YaHey

Con

Wylted, I'm trying to have a conversation with the person/creature behind the mask. We can't get to the root of your problem if you do not let your mask slip, if only for a second. I fear we won't have many more opportunities to discuss this, as I hardly doubt I will accept any of your debates again.

Could you, for both me and the poor saps reading, acknowledge the act? If only for a round. Perhaps this is too meta for your character, but I'm sure you can work it into the backstory. Have you read Deadpool? Deadpool's funny, and he's selfaware. However, he doesn't fear his impending and total doom, so I guess he's not exactly the rolemodel you need.

Was I wrong, in my initial analysis? Does this stem not from your completely extraneous life (I'm having to go further down the synonym list for this, Wylted. I hope you appreciate the effort), but instead from some past experience? Were you bullied as a child, and instead of rising above this you decided to be an a*shole for attention instead? Grave mistake, Wylted, for you have neither the power, nor the creativity, to be a memorable a*shole. Look at Stalin. He sent people to deathcamps in Siberia! Now that's a potent combination of creativity and power. But you are doing a rape battle? Really, Wylted, the shock factor is over and all that remains is a pitiful little person hiding behind a computer screen too small for their insecurities, but too big for you to have any place in it. Isn't that sad, Wylted? I think its sad.

I want to help you, Wylted, I really do. But that requires cooperation. What do I need to do? Do I need to find a video on youtube with colorful shapes and a catchy tune on how not to be an as*hole? Or maybe a diagram on dealing with one's own mortality, and how you wont live on after your death, even in the hearts of those who know you? Intimately. Is your persona contained by your mask, Wylted? Are you a pitiful excuse for even scum in the real world too? Oh dear, my dear Wylted. I am not a man of faith, but I shall pray for you. Because only divine intervention could save the creature I see before me.
Wylted

Pro

I've already won. I guess I can sacrifice a round.

"Oh dear, my dear Wylted. I am not a man of faith, but I shall pray for you. Because only divine intervention could save the creature I see before me."

Don't pray for me. I've sworn allegience to Satan and consider your prayers to God a form of psychic warfare. If you appeal to God on my behalf, I'll appeal to Satan on your behalf.

" I fear we won't have many more opportunities to discuss this, as I hardly doubt I will accept any of your debates again."

Thank God (figure of speech). You have a tendency to take debates off course anyway.

"Was I wrong, in my initial analysis? Does this stem not from your completely extraneous life (I'm having to go further down the synonym list for this, Wylted. I hope you appreciate the effort), but instead from some past experience? Were you bullied as a child, and instead of rising above this you decided to be an a*shole for attention instead?"

I find being a dik amusing and have alway tried to create shock value with whatever I do. You have no ideal how hard it is to reconcile that part of my personality with the part that likes to blend in and continually be behind the scenes. Oh, how much I hate the spot light.

"Did you know, on a relative scale, you will die forgotten and unmourned? 7 billion humans, but who really gives a damn about you?"

I have no clue what this stuff has to do with this debate. I'm aware, I'll die and be forgotten as are most people by the time they teach my age.

". I'd ask you how it feels to be utterly irrelevant, but I doubt you could even answer me."

It feels like I'm waiting to die. How does it feel for you?

I answered some of my opponent's questions now award all 7 points to me, because con has forfeited.
YaHey

Con

"Don't pray for me. I've sworn allegience to Satan and consider your prayers to God a form of psychic warfare. If you appeal to God on my behalf, I'll appeal to Satan on your behalf."

Wylted, I wanted a conversation with the real you. No tricks, not trolls. I want to help you.

"Thank God (figure of speech). You have a tendency to take debates off course anyway."

I disagree, Wylted. I see this debate as a cry for help, and I am here to help you. How can I show you this?

"I find being a dik amusing and have alway tried to create shock value with whatever I do. You have no ideal how hard it is to reconcile that part of my personality with the part that likes to blend in and continually be behind the scenes. Oh, how much I hate the spot light."

Finally, we see something of the real you. I am trying to get to the reason you are such an utter, inconsolable dikhead. Please, help us understand how you became... whatever this is?

"I have no clue what this stuff has to do with this debate. I'm aware, I'll die and be forgotten as are most people by the time they teach my age."

I am responding to your cry for help, Wylted. I am trying to see just how lucid you are.

The problem with your plan, to create shock value in whatever you do, is that this isn't shocking anymore. When I think of Wylted, I think of a nobody so sad in their life that they must make others angry for amusement. You do not inspire shock, my friend. You inspire pity.

Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
"Viewers? What viewers? Is anyone actually reading this debate? That's an odd, if somewhat depressing thought. " I was obviously making a dig that this debate was useless and not worth paying attention to.
Posted by AlexanderOc 2 years ago
AlexanderOc
"Viewers? What viewers? Is anyone actually reading this debate? " ~ YaHey 9/16/2014
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Now you see why I say Kbub's votes suck. I don't trust her to ever vote for the side she disagrees with.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
??? This has been over for 2 months???
Posted by Mister_Man 2 years ago
Mister_Man
lol @ kbub - "this is rude, therefore YaHey wins."
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
Actually, most of the violence we see on television and in other forms of media isn't very realistic at all. Realistic depictions of murder, suicide, and especially rape are definitely regarded with disgust.

Jim Sterling did an interesting video sort of about that. https://www.youtube.com...

***WARNING***
A clip is shown of a person committing suicide, so be warned
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
@Zaradi, That is sad.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
We all get a sick desire to see bad things. Otherwise films and shows wouldn.t be saturated with that stuff as well as other forms of media. Best is the appropriate term. It just means what story did you enjoy reading more.
Posted by Zaradi 2 years ago
Zaradi
What's more sad is that this is still getting commented on.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
ESocialBookworm
I think he meant pathetic. Or that it's so sad, because you're pretty much making fun of people who've got raped. The use of the word 'best' gives a positive connotation to rape story. Instead, you should've used, "The most horrible" or "The most emotionally-traumatic" or something along those lines.
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: While its debatable whether one rape can be 'better' than another rape, pro was the only one who provided any arguments, so he gets points for that. Con was very rude to pro and thus pro gets conduct as well, and pro was the only one who gave sources with his rape examples since he was the only one who gave examples in the first place. As a person with a somewhat dark sense of humor, this debate was intriguing to read despite its very taboo subject. 5 stars
Vote Placed by Relativist 3 years ago
Relativist
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con repeatly attacks pro by the end of the debate. The personal attacks are a loss of oil duct. It is important to notice that the attacks are too frequent enough to shift my attention away from pros extreme resolution. As for sources, well pro had the stories per the resolution. All con did was whine about the resolution, all of which should be done before con hits 'accept'.
Vote Placed by Adam_Godzilla 3 years ago
Adam_Godzilla
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: I abstain from voting and change my position. Due to the debate being innapropriate. I have admittedly enjoyed this debate for several reasons such as an educational one.
Vote Placed by Ajabi 3 years ago
Ajabi
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: To be honest I do not find this topic that "dangerous". I feel that Wylted makes clear that he does not actually support rape (I am sure), and while this may be offensive, I think one thing debate.org prides itself on is being able to discuss such issues; or even make light of them. As for the debate, Con never provided any sources, or any story. He also insulted Pro which looses him conduct. As always happy to clarify this RFD.
Vote Placed by DarthKirones 3 years ago
DarthKirones
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: After some thought I am changing my vote.
Vote Placed by kbub 3 years ago
kbub
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: I am specifically logging in to vote for YaHey. Wylted--such rhetoric is inappropriate and horrible. It trivializes sexual violence and fosters desensitization of the same. By engaging in such rhetoric, you make Debate.org an unsafe place for women and victims of sexual violence. I cannot vote for you and condone such rhetoric. YaHey--your response is perfect. The best "rape battle" is the lack of a rape battle. You're right--sexual violence isn't funny. And the forums/comments are NOT the only places for fighting sexism and sexual violence. This fight belongs EVERYWHERE. The laughing was clever tool. YaHey challenged the assumptions of engaging in this exercise, and in my opinion obviously won. The reason I give seven points is that the problems of this debate extend beyond the "arguments"--it is a challenge to the DDO system itself. It is the entire ballot that is in question, and I therefore must assign my whole ballot supporting standing against sexual violence. CLEAR 7 point wi
Vote Placed by EndarkenedRationalist 3 years ago
EndarkenedRationalist
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: In comments
Vote Placed by YamaVonKarma 3 years ago
YamaVonKarma
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: 'Twas hilarious
Vote Placed by numberwang 3 years ago
numberwang
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con posted the best rape of all- he raped the rules of r1 therefore he wins.
Vote Placed by zmikecuber 3 years ago
zmikecuber
WyltedYaHeyTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con broke the rules and as such the full 7 points go to Pro.