Rape & Murder

Castration should be the punishment for the serial rapist like Ravinder Kumar who is arrested few days back for raping and killing over 20 children between 2 - 14 years old?

I accept. I think that this is a reasonable price to pay for such horrible crimes. Since the question was brought up in the comments section and my opponent has not addressed it, I will take this time to say that this punishment in fact SHOULD be used in conjunction with other forms of punishment such as jail time.

My argument is simple: eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. Other body parts are not exempt.

theLA forfeited this round.

Oh thank goodness. I got the pro and con mixed up and did not realize my error until after I accepted.

Lesson learned anywayy, I will be more careful next time.

theLA forfeited this round.
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
The misconception comes from projection of a crime to the tool with which it was done. The problem is not in penis of a rapist but in his brain. If you had his brain you would be rapist. If you had his penis you would not be rapist. So removing someones penis does nothing except for torturing purposes which I am opposed to. Jailing rapist for life is adequate sentence.

Rapist receives sexual pleasure which does not 100% come from physical pleasure connected with his penis/clitoris. So rapist without penis can still rape if free. He can rape with his finger, fist, sex toy, anything. Rapist with penis but in jail for life cannot rape anymore.

Executed= If you are pro death sentence = ok
Castrated and executed=ok if you are pro torture and death sentence.
Jailed for life = ok
Jailed for life and castrated = ok if you are pro torture
Castrated and free= very bad
Not castrated and free= A bit worse than very bad
Posted by JernHenrik 1 year ago
I am totally for it, provided that the castration is done, by the twenty daddies of those poor raped and murdered girls. I am providing them with some good old-fashioned pliers and a blow torch and are going to let take their sweet time destroying his manhood.
Posted by jprice19 1 year ago
That would be an interesting deterrent. Though more thought needs to be given to what may happen to women.
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
@HaileyL Woman can also be castrated... Just cut their clitoris off.
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
One question ? Would castration be his only punishment ? Should He also be jailed or just castrated and sent home ?
Posted by HaileyL 1 year ago
What about non-male rapists?
Vote Placed by Kozu 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro for Con's FF