chokerboy12345
PowerPikachu21

Rape of women is totally ok

chokerboy12345 has forfeited round #3.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

chokerboy12345

Pro

Hello, welcome to this debate. I will be taking the pro side and I will be trying to explain why it is okay to rape women. Con will be telling why it isn't okay to rape women (it is).

Let's have a serious debate.
PowerPikachu21

Con

Accepted. But we must establish definitions first.

Rape: "the crime, typically committed by a man, of forcing another person to have sexual intercourse with the offender against their will"

OK: a morally correct action (example: It's moral to not kill, so not killing is ok)

In short, we're discussing whether forced sex is moral. The Burden of Proof is shared.
chokerboy12345

Pro

Thank you for accepting con.

First let me start by saying that all the important religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) allow the rape of your enemies, meaning nonbelievers.
If you rape someone of the same religion as you however, you give the father 50 shekels and they become your wife, as you have violated her. Therefore God doesn't make a big deal, and sometimes approves totally, of rape. The biggest problem in rape is sex with someone you aren't married to. You can't rape your wife, because she is your property.

Then lets go on to the next point: women deserve it and secretly want it.
Women have ruined the whole white world with their stupidity and feelings. I do not like the blacks, Jews, Muslims or gays. Women don't like that I don't like them so they won't allow me to enslave blacks, kill gays, drive away Jews or ban Muslims. The female race has stripped men of their masculinity. Just look at men today! Look at education. We can't even beat our children! Pedophilia, incest and bestiality are about to be as okay as homosexuality.

Like I said earlier, the biggest problem in rape is the fact that you aren't married. So, we should legalize rape, and do as the Bible says: Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - "If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.""
Rapists marry the whores they violated.
This is the will of God.
PowerPikachu21

Con

My opponent's argument consists of 2 points: 1) God approves, and 2) Women deserve it. I'll refute both of these points, and make my own arguments.

Rebuttal:

God Approves:

"Rapists marry the whores they violated."

Nice misdirection. You mean 'rapists marry the victims/women they violated'. Now, is that fair to the woman? We should be able to choose our spouses, not be forced to marry because of rape.

And uh... I'm an Athiest. What authority does God have on what's right and wrong? How does he choose what's moral?

Women deserve to be raped:

"Women have ruined the whole white world with their stupidity and feelings."

White world? That sounds both racist and sexist. And what did they do to ruin you?

"Women don't like that I don't like them so they won't allow me to enslave blacks, kill gays, drive away Jews or ban Muslims."

Don't pick on Congress. There's this thing called the Bill of Rights and the Constitution, which make things fair for blacks, whites, men, and women. Don't blame any random women. Instead, blame Barack Obama, the president of the last 8 years, and the guys that wrote the Constitution.

"The female race has stripped men of their masculinity."

Do they hinder? Or do they help men?

"We can't even beat our children! Pedophilia, incest and bestiality are about to be as okay as homosexuality."

Blame Child Protection Services. I'd rather not talk about the 2nd sentence. Well, my opinion is "People are people. Let them have opinions, and let them be people". I'd better add that to my list of quotes.

This 2nd point is obviously troll. I'd better talk to Jirachi about what it makes of this situation.

Argument:

Unwanted pregnancy:

I don't think rapists use condoms. If a woman is raped, they'd be stuck with a child they don't want. Yeah, abortion is a thing, but in the short term, there's an unwanted infant.

Fairness and Equality:

Everybody has rights. Raping ignores those rights, and is against the Constitution.
Posted by Youngastronomer 10 months ago
Youngastronomer
Whoops, I misread his argument, sorry about that.
Posted by Youngastronomer 10 months ago
Youngastronomer
This guy complains about the Quran supposedly disliking women and debates about how women have no souls and are evil. Why not go Pro-Islam if Islam hates women and that you hate women as well.
Posted by madness 11 months ago
madness
I saw the profile pic, I saw the name. Right then and there I knew this guy was on to something great....
Posted by chokerboy12345 1 year ago
chokerboy12345
i ran out of time dammit
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
You'd think he'd already have his argument by now. [Says the person who forfeited Round 2 of a few of his debates.]
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Kritiks challenge the premise of an argument. I think a kritik of this topic would be something like "There's nothing that isn't moral".
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
ban islam
Posted by jo154676 1 year ago
jo154676
what is a kritik? This guy is a troll btw
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
Even if there's a kritik, I'll argue to the bitter end.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 1 year ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
I can smell a kritik from a mile away.