defyingcynism
hellojohn

Rape should be legalised

hellojohn

defyingcynism

Pro

First round is acceptance.

This is an open debate. Feel free to be oppose me in an unprejudiced debate. I won't judge, if you don't.
hellojohn

Con

Hello, and thank you for giving me this opportunity. Good luck Pro!
defyingcynism

Pro

Today, our society revolves around sex. TV, Magazines, Video Games, our entire economy is controlled by sex. And this is all due to the fact that our world is run by arrogant, horny businessman. And this is negatively impacting our society.

The majority of these horny businessman are married. And if you're married, or know someone who is, you'll know they won't be getting very much, potentially none, in the bedroom "action". So instead these sex depraved men need an alternative to release their sexual urges.

Imagine this: A stock broker is frustrated with his situation at home. His wife is on her period, won't do anal, and his two kids constantly barge in whenever they go to do something. He goes to work angry and horny, and buys the wrong shares, ruining his business and getting himself fired.

If rape was legalized, this man could leave his house, have a quickie with a random girl in the train station, and arrive at work, happy and refreshed ready for a full day on the stocks.

Which sounds better to you?
hellojohn

Con

So let me get this straight. Your reasoning behind the legalisation of rape is that the world is run by horny businessmen, who, if they do not rape innocent women, will run this world into the ground. Wow, A+ on logic there mate.

"Which sounds better to you?" Is this a joke? I'm not sure if rape sounds good to anyone, except sick little men like yourself. Go and knock one out into a sock you creep.
defyingcynism

Pro

Rape is good.
You're pathetic, you don't even understand the good that it could do for our society. You sir are the sick little man.

Wank into a sock? That's you're idea of a good debate, right. Good work man, you've obviously put a lot of thought and effort into this standpoint of yours. Thanks for a weak attempt at a good discussion.

Do yourself a favour, delete your account and enjoy the rest of you're worthless life you uncultured swine.
hellojohn

Con

hellojohn forfeited this round.
Posted by graciegirl 1 year ago
graciegirl
defyingcynism My first thought was that you were joking. I mean no one would actually support rape would they? Well, you proved me wrong. I am surprised that there aren't more comments here saying how absolutely gross you are. My second thought, however, is that you just like stirring up trouble. Your other current debate is that Hitler was a good man. Both of these topics are so terrible that it isn't even debate-able. Please stop. You're just a troll.
Vote Placed by mmurph123 1 year ago
mmurph123
defyingcynismhellojohnTied
Reasons for voting decision: Awful Debate. Awful conduct. Awful Resolution. RFD: Let me ask a question to any who support this resolution: Would you rape your own child? If you can answer yes to the resoultion, than you must answer yes to that question. As Con points out, the women who would be raped would be innocent. Pro doesn't rehab his own argument, just attack Pro personally. Con's arguments stand and Pro's argument does not. Pro gets conduct because of the forfeit.
Vote Placed by FlatEarthSociety 1 year ago
FlatEarthSociety
defyingcynismhellojohnTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit
Vote Placed by Texas14 1 year ago
Texas14
defyingcynismhellojohnTied
Reasons for voting decision: I'll give pro conduct because of forfeiture and con started the hateful language. Con won on arguments though.