JernHenrik
kampala2000

Rape should be legalized

kampala2000

JernHenrik

Pro

If we agree that: legal rape = more rape
Then we will soon a male population, with a wider, legally sanctioned, and practical range of experience with sexual sadism. This will most like increase their interest in sadism and dominance overall leading to a increased interest in joining the army and going abroad to fight wars. Due to the confidence boost and the sadism training learned by raping at home, they will most like be tougher and better soldiers, winning more wars, adding to the economy and power of the United States.
kampala2000

Con

As my Opponent has said in his argument, that legalizing rape will help regain soldiers strength and make them "tougher". I don't think for this to be true. The definition of rape is to force (someone) to have sex with you by using violence or the threat of violence. According to Merriam Webster.
When they are off at war the soldiers will be worried that their wives or children will be raped. And which leads to the Question of is that morally right?
when being raped especially in children there is a mental damage that is going on too, they have been forced to give up their dignity and honor and in some rapists they have been known to harm their victims in the action of raping. This is in which harms the victim mentally and physically.
then in some cases if the victim is small for example a small child then the rapist might kill the child. which brings upon my impact.
would you risk lives of women men and children just for the pleasure of someone?
JernHenrik

Pro

Brothers, fathers and friends will protect the virtue of the women and children left behind at home.
When the soldiers come home from war, they will have learned at lot new ways to humiliate women sexually, and so will strengthen his control and power over his wife.
kampala2000

Con

My opponent has stated that people will protect the virtue of women and children left behind, yet will have murderers out in the world and people who will use everything to their advantage and wont care what happens to other people. They will only care for themselves. Humanity is just like that. This is why we have a government so that we have law and order.
Can we think of the rights we have as people? When one has raped someone, that person has violated the victims rights. 1. The victim has been abused.
2. They have sexually exposed.
3. They have been humiliated and so on.
As I stated in my previous argument that the victim may have mental harm fall upon them mentally or physically, this sometimes leads to suicide and self devalue etc.
Rape is just an unmoral, bad thing to do. I strongly yet respectfully urge the vote for the con side
JernHenrik

Pro

The raped women will be ashamed and fearful of sexual intercourse with men in the future.
This will add to the pleasure of the next men, who rape them!
Which overall is a good thing.
kampala2000

Con

My opponent has said that "The raped women will be ashamed and fearful of sexual intercourse with men in the future.
Which overall is a good thing."
I would like to ask you all. How is being forced into sex, which may cause death to the victim be a good thing?? And I thought that my opponent said that men will respect women more when he stated that men will respect the women and children left behind?
I would like to go over the points I have made of why the vote should respectfully be for the con side.
1. Rape causes harm either physically or mentally.
2. This may lead to death.
3. This will make the victim degrade themselves which may lead to death again. Etc.
As I may state again, rape is an unmoral thing to do. I urge the vote for the con side.
Posted by 1996user1996 1 year ago
1996user1996
Who set this debate up is disgusting and evil.
Posted by kampala2000 1 year ago
kampala2000
Yes it is, and also very offensive.
Posted by John_Royals 1 year ago
John_Royals
This is some very morbid content to say the least
Posted by JernHenrik 1 year ago
JernHenrik
Please value this debate in the comic / troll area that it was intended. Thank you_!
Vote Placed by republicofdhar 1 year ago
republicofdhar
JernHenrikkampala2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Not something I think should be joked about in this way. I'm sticking to the usual rules of debate and by all those rules, Con won.
Vote Placed by brant.merrell 1 year ago
brant.merrell
JernHenrikkampala2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Wow, I hate trolls.
Vote Placed by Bosoxfaninla 1 year ago
Bosoxfaninla
JernHenrikkampala2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: No solid argument from the pro case. Con countered with decent points.
Vote Placed by TK57 1 year ago
TK57
JernHenrikkampala2000Tied
Reasons for voting decision: .......