ScottyDouglas
AnalyticArizonan

Rapping

ScottyDouglas

Pro

Simple Let's rap!
Winner is the rapper with the best rhymes.

Try to keep it repectful!

Rounds:
1.acceptance
2.battle
3.battle
4.battle
AnalyticArizonan

Con

I accept and hope I can bring it.
ScottyDouglas

Pro

I got no need to say Hi. Introductions needed...I ask why? Im just notta' friendly type of guy. Nor need i be a nice, ohh..no..not I. I got da' skills you should apply. Keep your eyes focused i will provide.

As we just start to began this flow. There some things we all should know. I've been doing this for years, Its what I know. When i speak I get a golden glow. I end up being in a turbulent mode. Im first my opponent i do not know. No worries indeed onward I drove.

This is showing the dual side of me. It is like a monster coming out you see. It can appear very frightening. In the opponent's box there could be a opening. He has his hands full dealing with me.

So this here is it. Time to get a good tatse of my spit. This is what I envisioned from the get. Just from this my opponent may submit. Just throw his hand's up leave and quit.

I'm making this a difficult task. Showing true colors sheding the mask. I wipe my hands and give it back. Come so hard that is all I ask.
AnalyticArizonan

Con

So ScottyDouglas think he got game, wearing a suit of armor like that ain't lame. Pitchin some rhymes but started to fail, when he began rap his boring tale. He says he'll provide, what does that mean? His rhymes lack coherence that any could glean. So here's my comeback to the dirty knight, ready for my moves? Fight or flight?

Scotty claims his rap flows. Puffing up his ego grows. Higher and higher, there it goes. While we all were thinking, "Man, this blows".

So let's get some real rhymes filled with class, not like we were ones smoking grass. Let's rap about our rockin school or some hotty that walks by that makes us drool. Not some onward drive that doesn't relate, to anything we can respectfully debate. Meaningless aps are especially neat when we have a topic , that would be a treat.

So I am ready for upcoming rounds, where I can make poor Scotty frown. Back and forth, here we go, onto more raps bro to bro.
ScottyDouglas

Pro

This is becoming like fightnight in Manila. Take a sip of this Manzanilla. In it contains lethal venom to kill ya. No more tricks I intend to rid ya.

I give this man the boot because I can. I got no real plans for Arizonan. So I leave him with his self in his hand. Drooling out into a dripping pan. Nothing more than just a neanderthal man.

Just bro to bro, I'll let you know. You came like a square, you just choked. I said I'll provide from the go. I let you know. So there is no longer need for your puppet show.

My style has a certain elegance. My opponent showed in his no coherence. My rap base is quiet militant. To his rap you could sqaure dance.

Seems my opponent's smile is upside down. Mocking my words like a clown. So when you come back in the next round. Come better or you just mite drown.
AnalyticArizonan

Con

Now I'm the coolest guy in the whole southwest, while ScottyDouglas just like the rest. He thinks he fly but he really cray, but y'all all know that anyway. We all know Scotty's running out of rhymes when he uses the same word two times. But let's get back to the rappin game, where one is awesome, the other is lame.

Just wise advice, my silver friend, you ain't gonna beat this Arizonan. When people hear my raps they say, "He got skill", when they hear yours, they say "Hey man, chill". But that happens in these fights, one is cool, the other bites. Rap is really all about talking smack, which is fun because yours is super whack.

So where you from, Scotty my man? Chilling in Philly or the coast of Japan? Rockin in London or eternal Rome, or possibly freezing in icy Nome. Possibly Oregon, possibly Maine, either way people think you are a pain. So doesn't matter where you live, clean your rhymes like a giant sieve.

Bro to bro, let's end this show.
ScottyDouglas

Pro

So it comes time to conclude. Final dust-off of this dude. My opponent really has no clue. Of what I am about to do. My acts are lude but also true. He had total lack of fortitude. Having only tall-tales to constitute. I have much more to offer you.

Oh..but that's just me. My story is so easy to read. My opponent had trouble functioning ABC. Next debate we should have a spelling bee. You will find out I got a master's degree.

Imma Knight yeah thats right. But I lean less toward dark and more toward light. Leaving nothing to chance so I fight. Reigning down on my opponent with furious smite.

I swing a very large stick. Like my rhyme it is stiff like a brick. Quick go ask my chick quick. You just mite make her get sick. Just imagining about your little prick. This guy better grab his walking stick. Instead of spit he mite get bit.

So I send back to my rapping bro. Maybe next time we wont get a minstel show. This is the end I gotta go. When you vote, vote for Pro!
AnalyticArizonan

Con

Coming down to the final round, here are more words that will astound. Scotty thinks he can just dust me off, can you do anything but make me scoff. He admits that he is lude, while getting blued and then tattoed.

Man, Scotty surely got street cred, but rappin his rhymes might leave some dead. Not from any cleverness in his rhyme, but the fact it keeps us snoring every time.

I was kind of weirded out, when Scotty claimed to see my spout. Was it he or was it his chick, who lusted after my mighty stick. Either way, that stuff is whack, but I guess that's what happens when talking smack.

Bringing up minstrel shows is odd, for a dude who claims to be reppin God. Well, after seeing what's going on, be legit and authentic, just vote Con.
Posted by ScottyDouglas 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas
i do not know anything. it is just suspious.
Posted by AnalyticArizonan 4 years ago
AnalyticArizonan
I meant, "For real?"
Awesomeness is from the San Francisco area of California and is a 28 year old Asian medical student. I am from the Phoenix area of Arizona and I am a 19-year old White history/philosophy student. I am pretty sure I do not know him and I am not his relative.
Posted by AnalyticArizonan 4 years ago
AnalyticArizonan
Lol Scotty, for really?
Posted by ScottyDouglas 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas
Not to mention my opponent and Aewsomeness live very close and probably are friends if not related.
Posted by ScottyDouglas 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas
Just wondering how awesomeness can agree with anyone before that debate began kinda weird.
Posted by AnalyticArizonan 4 years ago
AnalyticArizonan
I enjoyed it very much
Posted by Kebenzis 4 years ago
Kebenzis
I have to admit that it was a pretty tight battle like I voted just moments ago. I like the set up from the both of you overall and I want to defiantly battle you guys myself once I have the time. Good work you two.
Posted by ScottyDouglas 4 years ago
ScottyDouglas
Good show.
Vote Placed by awesomeness 4 years ago
awesomeness
ScottyDouglasAnalyticArizonanTied
Reasons for voting decision: con rapped better
Vote Placed by socialpinko 4 years ago
socialpinko
ScottyDouglasAnalyticArizonanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Where are Tv or Danielle when you need them?
Vote Placed by Kebenzis 4 years ago
Kebenzis
ScottyDouglasAnalyticArizonanTied
Reasons for voting decision: It was a pretty tight battle but the set-up was different than what I'm used to reading. Overall, very CLOSE battle but I'll edge this one to Pro. Good job though you two. - BARS UP.