Rarity is the best pony in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

This argument is all in good fun. I think all ponies are best ponies, but for the sake of argument I'd like to pick my number one favorite and fight in her name. So, any other bronies present here?

I accept, I will be arguing for Rainbow Dash.

venusatpeace forfeited this round.

Seeing as my opponent didn't post any arguments I think just 1 is enough for me to win

#1 Rainbow dash can fly
An obvious reason why Rainbow Dash is better, is because she can fly. There are many other ponies that can fly (if you are reading this, but don't watch the show) but Rarity cannot, therefore giving Rainbow dash a big advantage if the best pony was judged by a race or a fight (my opponent didn't say what would determine who is the best)
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
Well, there's lots of good (and bad) things about the mane 6, twilight's smart (and is a princess) and can perform tons of spells. Rainbow dash is the cooler one, who has a fan; Scootaloo. Rainbow can also fly fast, but kinda thick-headed. Applejack is honest (which is her element), and likes apples. Fluttershy is The Brony Notion's favorite, cute, loving, and yeah. Rarity is the element of generosity (but sometimes greedy), and likes dresses, but hates dirt. Pinkie Pie is random, has a 6th sense, and loves parties.
Posted by Yoshi 2 years ago
Your argument "#1 Rainbow dash can fly"

Well, magic can cause levitation too?
Posted by larztheloser 2 years ago
Just came across this debate. How did Rainbow Dash not win this?
Posted by molliconesmsc2014 2 years ago
Rarity is best pony
Posted by Patriot4USA 4 years ago
I say Fluttershy, but let's see what you two have to say.