daisha
DJJMC

Rather Gay Marriage Should Be Legal

daisha

Pro

Gay Marriage SHOULD be Legal, gays are just like us.
DJJMC

Con

Ok this is my first debate so my first point is church
This will not be allowed no matter what a government say. The Chatholic, Church of England and any other church or religion will allow this. All churches follow there bible (I have said there because there are different holy books) and in the bibles it states that homosexuality was obscene in the eyes of God
daisha

Pro

See, well several places have legalized the marriage, nine states, 30 is against it. What makes the gay people so different from us?. They deserve to be treated exactly the same as straight people, regardless what churches etc. The bible doesn't say DO NOT ALLOW GAY'S TO MARRY.
DJJMC

Con

I may have been wrong about the bible but the fact is that gay people are treated exactly the same as straight people the only difference you would make by gay marriage is to call have it in a different place. Plus gays are not like us other wise we would be all gay and I think that individuality is great.
daisha

Pro

daisha forfeited this round.
DJJMC

Con

To conclude my argument i will stat that gay people have more rights than straights. My parents live together and do not want to get married but they do not have the right to get a civil partnership wereas gays do have that right