LuckyGoHappy
Corm_onthe_Cob

Rats are terrible pets and are filthy creatures.

LuckyGoHappy

Con

Rats are probably one of the best pets I ever had. I raised mine from baby to death. They try to share their food with you, because they're actually worried about you being hungry. Rats are incredibly intelligent and unlike other pets, they won't attempt to fight with a mirror. They can learn basic tricks, just like dogs, and are amazing climbers. Mine were so friendly and actually wanted to spend time with me. Everytime I walked by their cage they would climb up the bars to say hello. Sure, they aren't perfect, but no one is. They squabble among themselves sometimes, and that's when I let them nap on my lap or shoulder to calm down and rest. Not many pets would actually do all this stuff. Yet people would still rather get a rabbit who claws and kicks you for no reason rather than a loving, food-sharing, cleaner and far more intelligent rat thanks to the stereotypical media!
Corm_onthe_Cob

Pro

I honestly do not know how you can say that you are all for having RATS as pets right after you try to argue that wild animals should not be kept as pets. Did you know that rats are found in the wild alleys and sewers of New York and other metropolitan cities such as that? Honestly, you make me sick, more than the many diseases that rats carry. Last time I saw a rat, I shot it with a machete. Did you know that when some animals are taken from their previous homes they forget who they are? I don't know about you, but I do NOT want some filthy rat thinking it is my sister walking around my house and getting into the Cheetos like they own the place. All a rat is good for is the occasional cat treat.

fin.
LuckyGoHappy

Con

LuckyGoHappy forfeited this round.
LuckyGoHappy

Con

LuckyGoHappy forfeited this round.
LuckyGoHappy

Con

LuckyGoHappy forfeited this round.
Corm_onthe_Cob

Pro

Corm_onthe_Cob forfeited this round.
LuckyGoHappy

Con

LuckyGoHappy forfeited this round.
Corm_onthe_Cob

Pro

Corm_onthe_Cob forfeited this round.
Posted by Corm_onthe_Cob 9 months ago
Corm_onthe_Cob
Wrong text box lord_megatron... this isn't a furry porn site...
Posted by lord_megatron 9 months ago
lord_megatron
a bushy squirrel