ImaKatrina
CuntedBunting

Raw fed dogs vs kibble fed dogs

ImaKatrina

Pro

This is my first post, & with this debate I wish to educate those that kibble can be harmful for your dogs and cats. They weren't meant to eat that, its all processed. Raw is by far the best diet for your pets. & when i say raw i mean "raw prey model" which consists of chicken, beef, pork, turkey, goat, lamb, rabbit, salmon, sardines, organ meats likes heart, liver, spleen, kidney, tounge, including fish oil, coconut oil, supplements, etc.
Your views?
First round acceptance, then second round I will plead my case and then you can plead yours.
CuntedBunting

Con

I feed my animals whatever that slimy stuff in the bottom of the trashcan is, and raw hotdogs. They are doing great, and must love the taste of what I call, "garbage juice", because they just lap it up.
ImaKatrina

Pro

Hello Con,
Well my question to you is, how much do you love and care for your dogs/pets? Kibble won't kill them but it's not the healthiest food like the commercials state it is. But for you to be feeding your dogs your left overs in the trash is very irresponsible! I bet that you've had some very sick dogs on hands a few times from eating that trash, what breed of dogs do you have? How much do they weigh? And raw hotdogs are cooked, you & I can eat them right out of the fridge. With them eating the garage, you are cutting their lives short. You my friend might as well feed kibble, is it to expensive for you? Or you just don't care?
CuntedBunting

Con

CuntedBunting forfeited this round.
ImaKatrina

Pro

ImaKatrina forfeited this round.
CuntedBunting

Con

CuntedBunting forfeited this round.
ImaKatrina

Pro

ImaKatrina forfeited this round.
CuntedBunting

Con

CuntedBunting forfeited this round.
ImaKatrina

Pro

ImaKatrina forfeited this round.
CuntedBunting

Con

CuntedBunting forfeited this round.
Posted by ImaKatrina 2 years ago
ImaKatrina
The raw diet is actually cheaper then kibble! :) if you are interested in joining a raw group to learn more and fully transition your cats join my raw feeding group :) https://m.facebook.com... my names Katrina.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
I give my cats a mouse about once a month. They also catch lizards several times a week. Does it cost more to transition to a raw-food diet?