gahbage
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Ray will get laid before Ethan.

gahbage

Pro

First I'll do some explaining.

get laid: 23.Slang: Vulgar. to have sexual intercourse with. (from dictionary.com)

Ray = gahbage

Ethan = LR4N6FTW4EVA

Pro's argument: I (gahbage, Ray) will get laid before Ethan (LR4N6FTW4EVA). But I'll let my opponent state his "arguments" first and then I'll rebut them and provide my own.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

Okay, so I'm, fine with these parameters.

Now, as I am CON I must show that this statement that Ray will get laid before me is not a fact. To do this I will go multiple directions in which I will show I could easily get laid before Ray.

First way: According to Ray himself, he's broke. I on the other hand have a nice little stockpile of money stored away. This money could serve the purpose (if I so wished) to be used to have sexual intercourse with a professional. In short, I could go out on a street corner, pay $50 and get 15 minutes of good old-fashioned sex from a cheap whore. As Ray has no money, he can't get the sex. In this case I get laid first.

Second way: Ray, when asked if he masturbates said definitively "NO!" Now, if I so wished, I could get to know my right hand a little better tonight while Ray is off being chaste and such. To answer the question of whether masturbation is technically getting laid I cite wikipedia.org, saying "Autoeroticism is the practice of stimulating oneself sexually." This is sexual intercourse, and as he defined getting laid as "to have sexual intercourse with" This is having sexual intercourse with oneself.

Third way: Also, Ray could die in a tragic accident any time, making him incapable of getting laid.

Fourth way: When asked who Ray would lay he replied, "Hold on, give me a minute" signifying that he is way too picky. As I am not that picky, I have a much broader selection to choose from, making it more likely for me to get laid.

To win this debate Ray must show that all of the situations will not prevent him from being laid first. If he can;t do that you vote CON.
gahbage

Pro

*DISCLAIMER* I don't mean to hurt Ethan's feelings, he knows I'm kidding. Maybe

First, my opponent sates that he

"have a nice little stockpile of money stored away. This money could serve the purpose (if I so wished) to be used to have sexual intercourse with a professional. In short, I could go out on a street corner, pay $50 and get 15 minutes of good old-fashioned sex from a cheap whore."

However, certainly no prostitute would stoop even that low, to lay Ethan. He'd have to pay in thousands of dollars (and he has stated he only has $600) to get to even third base. In short, Ethan is too ugly, and too poor to get any prostitute to do him.

In addition, I could just as easily go to the bank, withdraw some money, and being far sexier than you, get any random chick on the street. Thus making this point null.

For his second argument, Ethan cites Wikipedia, which is an automatic no. Even though that's the right definition. But, he states

"To answer the question of whether masturbation is technically getting laid I cite wikipedia.org, saying "Autoeroticism is the practice of stimulating oneself sexually. This is sexual intercourse, and as he defined getting laid as "to have sexual intercourse with" This is having sexual intercourse with oneself."

However, according to dictionary.com (the more reliable source that can't be edited by anybody at any time):

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
sexual intercourse
–noun
genital contact, esp. the insertion of the penis into the vagina followed by orgasm; coitus; copulation.
[Origin: 1790–1800]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, � Random House, Inc. 2006.

So unless my opponent has a vagina AND a penis and can insert his own penis into the vagina, and can have an orgy (which probably won't happen if you're um...bending it, should we say? =P), he will not get laid before me.

Third way: But you also can die at any moment, making this point null also.

Fourth way: This does not signify that I'm too picky, but rather that there's a large pool of options for me to choose from. You may not be as picky as me, but that doesn't increase your chances of getting laid. Also, you don't have a larger selection to choose from, since I know and talk to alot more girls than you. And I could probably cite witnesses/people who know XD

Now that I have successfully proven that even under these circumstances, if they are possible, I can still get laid before Ethan, I'll list my many reasons of why I will, in fact get laid before him:

1) Ethan is afraid of hugging girls. As I have observed multiple times, while a girl attempts to give Ethan a hug, he timidly puts his arms around her, although not touching her with his hands but rather clasping them together, and looks awkwardly from side to side. If he is afraid to engage in a simple greeting of another girl, how can he expect to get laid? I, on the other hand, hug multiple girls every day at school. Making me sexier than him, as I stated in my first rebuttal, and knowing more girls well, which increases my chances of getting laid first.

2) Ethan is short, while I am 5'9'. How is he going to get laid if the girls won't even have to get on her knees?

3) Ethan has virtually no (visible) muscle or fat, while I have considerably large muscles, and am not skin and bones. If Ethan cannot even lift me (120 pounds), how does he hope to be more attractive than me?

4) Ethan is athletically challenged in most sports (except maybe soccer?), while I am talented in many sports, including basketball, football, hockey, soccer. This makes me appear more attractive, and allows me to show off, increasing my chances of getting laid.

5) Ethan uses large scientific words when unnecessary. As the biology teacher calls on him to answer a question he responds with such words as "flora" and "fauna" in place of "plants" and "animals". Many people in the classroom (including me, and all the attractive girls) now turn around and give him a combination of weird/dirty/awkward looks. As a result, this makes him look like he has little life outside of this subject, spends too much time studying, is a complete nerd, or any combination of the three. As most people should know, girls don't like it when you study all the time, or know too much about biology. This decreases his chances of getting laid by a great margin.

6) Many girls proclaim their love for me (as in, the statements "I love you Ray(mond)", "I love Ray", etc.) on a regular basis. This increases my chance of getting laid by them/laying them. Ethan, on the other hand, has no girls proclaim their love for him (that I know of).

7) According to the widely watched TV show starring Ray Romano, "Everybody Loves Raymond", everybody loves Raymond. I will put this argument into syllogistic form:

"Everybody Loves Raymond" is accepted as a true statement.
My (birth)name is Raymond. (I am Raymond.)
Therefore, everybody loves me.
If everybody loves me, there is a much stronger chance I will get laid before Ethan, whom everybody does not love (because the show is not called "Everybody Loves Ethan").

Vote Pro, because my opponent's arguments have been rebutted, and I have provided reasons why I will get laid before Ethan.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

First, I'll go after his case, then defend mine.

His case: "1) Ethan is afraid of hugging girls. As I have observed multiple times, while a girl attempts to give Ethan a hug, he timidly puts his arms around her, although not touching her with his hands but rather clasping them together, and looks awkwardly from side to side. If he is afraid to engage in a simple greeting of another girl, how can he expect to get laid? I, on the other hand, hug multiple girls every day at school. Making me sexier than him, as I stated in my first rebuttal, and knowing more girls well, which increases my chances of getting laid first."
To the contrary, this evidence helps me, it doesn't hurt me. First, these instances where I am "afraid of hugging" are instances of so called "rape hugs" where I am minding my own business and suddenly I am being hugged. This is simply proof that I am that sexy that I am being hugged unconsensually (not that I mind).

Next he says "Ethan is short, while I am 5'9'. How is he going to get laid if the girls won't even have to get on her knees?"
Height does not hurt me in this case. This evidence is from a google images search. DISCCLAIMER: I STRONGLY RECCOMEND AGAINST SEARCHING FOR THIS YOURSELF, YOU WILL BE DISTRURBED. I found "Results 1 - 20 of about 499,000 for short sexy men. (0.03 seconds) " And for tall sexy men I found "Results 1 - 20 of about 158,000 for tall sexy men. (0.11 seconds)" So, in conclusion there are more short sexy men than tall sexy men. This gives me an advantage over Ray, not a disadvantage.

Then we get this from Ray, "3) Ethan has virtually no (visible) muscle or fat, while I have considerably large muscles, and am not skin and bones. If Ethan cannot even lift me (120 pounds), how does he hope to be more attractive than me?"
My body composition is about 3% fat. that means 2.7 pounds of me is fat. According to the BBC World Service bones make up 20% of body mass, so I have 18 pounds of bone. According to enotes.com water is 61.8% of my weight, meaning I have about 54 pounds of water. As most teenagers have about 9 pounds of organs with a brain weighing 2% of the body mass, I am 4.2% muscle or about 3.8 pounds of muscle. If we give him the body composition of 8 percent fat (The average body mass of teenage males [MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia]) he has .7% muscle or .84 pounds. While these calculations are rough, and rewuired me to fill in Ray's body fat content it shows how Ray is not entirely truthful about his muscle size.

Now Ray says, "4) Ethan is athletically challenged in most sports (except maybe soccer?), while I am talented in many sports, including basketball, football, hockey, soccer. This makes me appear more attractive, and allows me to show off, increasing my chances of getting laid."
This is never proven, and if true it is irrelevant, as gym class is not coed, and, as I live out in the sticks, no girl will see me play. Even so, it isn't true, as Ray is full of himself when it comes to these sports esp. basketball (although I'll be the first to admit he's better than I am at basketball). He has never seen me play football or hockey, and he admits that I may not be a failure at soccer.

Now, we get this: "Ethan uses large scientific words when unnecessary. As the biology teacher calls on him to answer a question he responds with such words as "flora" and "fauna" in place of "plants" and "animals". Many people in the classroom (including me, and all the attractive girls) now turn around and give him a combination of weird/dirty/awkward looks. As a result, this makes him look like he has little life outside of this subject, spends too much time studying, is a complete nerd, or any combination of the three. As most people should know, girls don't like it when you study all the time, or know too much about biology. This decreases his chances of getting laid by a great margin."
Onetime usage of flora and fauna (which are in fact commonly used words that most people know [Ray exaggerates when he claims that many people turned around, it was like 5]) does not disqualify me from getting laid.

Then we see this: "Many girls proclaim their love for me (as in, the statements "I love you Ray(mond)", "I love Ray", etc.) on a regular basis. This increases my chance of getting laid by them/laying them. Ethan, on the other hand, has no girls proclaim their love for him (that I know of)."
To the contrary. I have never heard a girl say "I love you Ray!" When on the other hand, I often hear girls proclaim their love for me. (Source:http://www.debate.org...)

Finally, he cites the title of a television show, which has no actual bearing on his chances of being laid. Raymond does not apply to him, but to the one on the show.

My case:
1. He claims that no prostitute will lay me no matter how much I pay. This is an unwarranted attack on my amazing looks, which I have proven exist. He also says he could walk into a bank and withdraw money with which to get laid with. this is obviously false, as he said he was broke.

2. He claims masturbation is not intercourse, but his definition of intercourse says "genital contact, esp. the insertion..." There is genital contact in masturbation, from the hand to the penis. The definition says it is usually vaginal sex, but it doesn't have to be. As my opponent's refutation of this point was based on a misinterpretation of a definition I win this point.

3. He says because I could die too it doesn't matter. This is actually false, because as long as you don't get laid I still win. I don't actually have to get laid as long as you don't either, and if we both die we won't get laid. I am showing that it is not definite that you get laid first, even if we give the argument that you are more layable (which is false as I have shown).

4. He claims that the reason he hesitated was because he had such a large pool to pick from. If this was true, he would not have hesitated as the odds that a suitable girl would come to him fast are much higher this way. This shows yet again that he is very picky. Oh, and for the record, when he did come up with a name, it was from an extremely layable female, showing that he has very high standards, as opposed to being able to come up with just a regular attractive female.

As I have shown my opponent's points to be either false or beneficial to myself, and I have upheld my own points, you vote CON.
gahbage

Pro

I guess I'll have to defend mine first, then. Not a problem.

1) "To the contrary, this evidence helps me, it doesn't hurt me. First, these instances where I am "afraid of hugging" are instances of so called "rape hugs" where I am minding my own business and suddenly I am being hugged. This is simply proof that I am that sexy that I am being hugged unconsensually (not that I mind)."

To YOUR contrary, "rape" is defined as such by dictionary.com (and therefore are automatically accepted):

rape1 Audio Help /reɪp/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[reyp] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, raped, rap�ing.
–noun 1. the unlawful compelling of a woman through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.
3. statutory rape.
6. to force to have sexual intercourse.

[I have omitted some definitions because they have nothing to do with this debate (Ray, Ethan, or get laid)]

Therefore, the idea of "rape hugs" and "not that I mind" contradict and nullify this rebuttal and uphold my contention, because if you don't mind then it isn't rape. Hence definition 2, 6.

2) Although Google is a widely used and accepted search engine, it is inaccurate. I can put a picture of the cat in the hat on the internet and label it "short sexy men", and it will have appeared in your search. And I'm sure nobody in their right mind would sort through all 499,000 results for the ones that actually include short, sexy men. This point should therefore be dismissed as inaccurate data. Being short may have its advantages, but being tall has advantages also.

3) Ironically, I do have 8% body fat, so your calculations are correct - I have .7% muscle. However, consider that your body MASS is much, much smaller than that of mine (noting that you weigh 75% of my weight). Thus, you will naturally have more muscle PERCENTAGE than I. Now, I can guarantee that a TRUTHFUL, non-bribed, serious answer from anyone that knows both you and me personally will say that I am much stronger than you, could beat you up, etc. I am also much stronger than you, can lift you whereas you cannot lift me, and my muscles are physically larger than yours. I will concede this point if you can prove to me that you are stronger than me, and vice-cersa. (haha, good luck)

4) I can easily show off by inviting people over, as many girls I know very well live on my street. Or "just happen to start playing" when they walk by. I will admit that I have a...larger ego than normal, but many people that have seen me play basketball (I will defend this more because it is my favorite sport) will either admit that I am good, or admit that I am better than them. And some of those better than me will admit that I am good. Granted, I've never seen you play football and hockey, but the same goes for you, you've never seen me play them either. I will concede this point if you can prove to me that you are stronger than me, and vice-cersa. (haha, good luck)

5) While I admit I know what "flora" is, I am also considerably smarter than most of my peers, and I didn't know wtf "fauna" was either. Also, as I sit in the front row and Ethan sits in the back, as I turned around I could see the faces of those who had not turned, and most did not act indifferently, to say the least. Thus, he made a fool of himself by using scientific, lesser-known words such as "fauna" in place of "animals", and even you must agree that plants and animals are more commonly known/used than flora and fauna. In addition, your usage of these scientific words pleased the biology teacher, who said "very good" and smiled. Alas, nobody likes that biology teacher. XD 'nuff said

6) An interesting reference, I didn't see that coming XD. Anyway, I challenge my opponent to list the initals of all girls within his memory that have proclaimed their love for him (I will do the same). And if he fails to outlist me, he concedes this point. His mother doesn't count. XD

DH
JD
JR
KC
EB
SC
SC-M (two last names)
DB
JE
JE (twins with different first names, so my opponent can guess who they are because he knows them. lol)

Those are all...I can think of.

7) On the contrary "Everybody Loves Raymond" applies to "Raymond". Last time I checked (through my birthname and the parameters set in round 1), I am "Raymond". Therefore, everybody loves me. Now, if the show was "Everybody Loves Ray Romano", I'd be in a different situation. But it doesn't.

1. When asked about the question of if I had money, I inferred that you were referring to money on me. I have at least $500 in the bank, to my knowledge. Enough for some level of prostitution.

2. "Genital contact" refers to contact between to genitals or objects of genitalia. Last time I checked, your hand was not genitalia. Also, the other examples of intercourse can be "bawtsecks" (I spelled it that way because I think I'll get in trouble if I say it XD).

3. False. I could be a victim of necrophilia before you get laid. (I cracked up when I typed this. lol)

4. I was trying to pick a person he didn't know, and was supposed to supply only initials. Alas, he found out who. And he wants to lay her too, so yeah... haha

As I have upheld my own points while rebutting my opponent's points AND refutations, you have little choice but to vote Pro.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

1) Your definition never says I can't like it, it just says I have to be forced, so, actually this is upheld, showing as debater joetehgirl put it "that he's just too sexy for his pants" this was in reference to me, (check R2 source). If I'm too sexy for my pants, I will most likely be laid.

2) It still shows that short sexy men are more popular with the google posters, helping me, not hurting me.

3) "Thus, you will naturally have more muscle PERCENTAGE than I." As I showed in R2 I have 6 times more muscle per pound than you do (4.2% to .7%), 4.2% of my body weight is 3.8 pounds, .7% of yours is .84 pounds, showing I have more than gfour times as much muscle as you. Just a note, if you win n a fight it is because of the size difference, and the fact that I have no fat to cushion your blows, not because you are more muscular.

4) I asked three people who have seen you play basketball, one, a layperson at the game, said you were OK, the other two, both experienced in the game, said you were not good. No one said you were very good. You are at best okay in the eyes of others, nullifying this point.

5) One time usage of a not so obscure scientific term will not prevent me from getting laid first, this point is irrelevant.

6) I won't list any identifying info whatsoever, so as not to publicize any information that people would not want publicized, (Another reason to vote CON, I respect privacy)
Although this is less accurate, I feel it is more polite, and I place the outcome of this debate on the truthfulness of following info (Besides, my opponent could lie about whether these girls actually did such proclaiming, as I don't know them all): 10 or 11, maybe 9. (I don't know for sure because I am not so attention starved that I keep accurate note of these things [Another reason to vote CON, PRO is an attention starved stalker]). So, I may beat him, tie him or lose to him on this point. I say we call it a tie to be fair.

7) The listed television show is fictional, that means we cannot take anything it says as truth.

My Case:
1. He claims he has $500 in the bank that he could use to purchase some sexytime. Now, in a race to get laid by a prostitute I would be getting laid, while Ray is signing withdrawal forms. (Besides, he's a minor, doesn't he need parental consent, I don't think his parents will let him hire a prostitute). I win that point.

2. Merriam-Webster defines contact as "union or junction of surfaces" In this case, masturbation is the junction of the hand.

3. Although my opponent could be a victim of necrophilia, it is possible that his remains are never found. That is a possibility that wins me this point.

4. If he was trying to think of a person I don't know, he's stupid. He lists a girl that the vast majority of my school's male population wants to tap. Either he stupid, lessening his chances of getting laid, or he is way too picky to have any chance of ever getting laid.

"As I have upheld my own points while rebutting my opponent's points AND refutations, you have little choice but to vote Pro."
Even if he rebuts all my points, and upholds all of his, I will still win. No one can predict the future. He has to prove that he will get laid first, even if he was amazingly layable in the eyes of girls, he would have to prove that he won't spontaneously combust, or that we won't explode.

Why vote CON:
1. I have refuted my opponent's case.
2. I have upheld my case.
3. I have shown that it is impossible for PRO to prove his point.
gahbage

Pro

1) If you got raped, you wouldn't like it, otherwise you wouldn't call it rape (or sometimes scream out "RAAAAAAAAAPE!"). And if you were too sexy for your pants, you'd be pantless. And you don't walk around pantless.

2) OK, but almost every good-looking girl (and the ones you've told me you liked) are all taller than you. Also, you shouldn't have searched "short sexy men" but rather "short men", because you aren't sexy. If you want we can ask for some testimonies. That debate was only praising your sexiness because you were one of the topics.

3) Just because your muscle weighs more doesn't mean you're more muscular. From dictionary.com:

mus�cu�lar Audio Help /ˈmʌskyələr/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[muhs-kyuh-ler] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. of or pertaining to muscle or the muscles: muscular strain.
2. dependent on or affected by the muscles: muscular strength.
3. having well-developed muscles; brawny.
4. vigorously and forcefully expressed, executed, performed, etc., as if by the use of a great deal of muscular power: a muscular response to terrorism.
5. broad and energetic, esp. with the implication that subtlety and grace are lacking: a muscular style.
6. reflected in physical activity and work: a muscular religion.
7. Informal. having or showing power; powerful: a muscular vehicle.

If you look at definition 3, it says "having well-developed muscles". As I exercise/work out and/or play sports on a daily basis, my muscles are more developed than yours. If you want we can compare muscles, and I'll prove it.

Also, if our roles were reversed (you being muscular but still the same height, me being taller but well...not muscular. haha), I'm sure you'd be able to beat me up then, because height doesn't really matter as much unless it's a huge difference.

4) One has not not seen me play in a competitive/organized game. I don't think another one has either.

5) You just said "fauna" again yesterday, so it's no longer one time usage. But the point is, people aren't exactly gonna give you smiles and thumbs-ups when you use big words that nobody knows. You've used other words and people have turned around other times, but I don't remember what words you used. (It was last year when you sat next to me.)

6) I fail to see how initials are an invasion of privacy, as you can't tell who a person is by initials. I do respect privacy, and just because my opponent claims I don't isn't a reason to vote con, since it has nothing to do with getting laid.

Next, although my opponent claims that "my opponent could lie about whether these girls actually did such proclaiming, as I don't know them all", he forgets that the same applies to him, even more so because he did not even provide so much as initials. Also, just because he doesn't know as many girls as I do, does not disprove this information, and if anything, it shows I have a better chance of getting laid because I know more girls.

Then he calls me "attention starved", but really if he had as many girls as me loving him, he could at least remember as many as I did. And even if I was a stalker, it wouldn't be a reason to vote con (see his privacy claims).
Although he says he could beat me on this point, he proposes a tie. I suspect this is because he can't hope to name as many girls as I did.

Also, I just talked to Ethan, and he doesn't want to name these people even to me in person, to "protect privacy". He also claims that since I didn't exactly confirm these sources, they are invalid. However, as the same goes for him, this point is null. His word is no better than mine.

7) Even though the show may be fictional, the title is completely different. The show could be named "Debate.org is a website", a fact, but still be a fictional sitcom.

His Case:

1) I don't have to tell my parents I'm hiring a prostitute, and I have money now, so I can get at least some amount of sexytime, counting as getting laid.

2) The definition of "contact" has nothing to do with that, because it's genital contact (contact between two genitals), and once again, your hand is not a genital.

3) Once again, this point is null, because the exact same could happen to you. As I said before, your word is no better than mine.

4) I'm allowed to want to tap more than one girl, I just happened to choose a very tappable one. lol

"I have shown that it is impossible for PRO to prove his point."

If this is true, then it is impossible for CON to prove its point also. By taking the role of con, you have to prove that my claim is false. However for the very reason you state that it is impossible for me to prove my point...

"No one can predict the future. He has to prove that he will get laid first, even if he was amazingly layable in the eyes of girls, he would have to prove that he won't spontaneously combust, or that we won't explode."

...you prove that it is impossible, therefore, for you to disprove me. Since "no one can predict the future", you can't tell if I will not get laid before you.

Vote PRO.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

1) I used the term rape as a figure of speech. I meant it as an unasked-for hug while I was in the middle of other activities. The term "too sexy for my pants" was also a figure of speech, showing that in the eyes of many, I am too sexy for my pants.

2) Are you a girl? Do you know if that would disqualify me from getting laid? I hope you aren't. And, as I proved earlier, I am sexy. You on the other hand have not shown any evidence as to why you're sexy.

3) It actually does. Dictionary.com definitions don't mention it, but truly muscular people have heavier muscles, that's why many athletes are considered overweight even though they aren't fat. Size is not a measure of strength anyhow, one could have very little muscle, but they may look like they have huge muscles because they have large fat deposits under them. Besides, you act like you are the only one who exercises. I could list off many activities that are exercise, but to name a few that I do everyday I have walking .3 miles uphill from my bus stop, hauling 50 pound bags of feed animals, and regular organized exercise routines.

4) Two have seen you try out for the school basketball team, and they both called you bad. Besides, you didn't make it on the team.

5) It's not like I say big words everyday. It is not that big a deal that it would keep me from getting laid.

6) "His word is no better than mine." My word is a little better, I have that debate as evidence of this fact and several others. I could provide initials pretty easily however for nine, and I'm not sure about the tenth and eleventh, and I think its more. Even so, both of these lists are hearsay, and aren't really admissible, unless we could get testimony from all girls that we think may have said the phrase.

7) There is also a show called 'Everybody Hates Chris" that doesn't mean everybody hates Chris though, it only applies to the show.

1. But I could still do it first, making it not definite that you get laid first, each of us has an equal potential in that case.

2. It never says that it has to be between two genitals, it can be with the hand and the genital. The genital simply has to contact something.

3. Yes, it could happen to me, but I'm just showing that it is not set in stone that you get laid first.

4. You should have been able to come up with a reasonably tappable girl in seconds.

The burden of proof is not on me, it is on you to prove your point. As you just admitted that you couldn't prove it, you can't win this debate. The only reasonable vote is for CON.
gahbage

Pro

1) Ok, so it would be a "surprise hug", then. You can at least show her some affection back. If she happens to want to lay you, it would decrease your chances if you don't show the same amount of affection she's showing you. And if you were truly sexy, you'd be getting more action/affection.

2) Touche. However, I get more action/affection than you do, making me sexier. In addition, if I would use your arguments from last round, Neither of us can prove this, so I assume you'd consider it null.

3) I'm still stronger than you in real life, so either it doesn't matter the muscle weight or your statistics are way off (which I'm willing to bet). Also, you didn't want to compare muscles/strength, so unless you can prove it in real life (which i was willing to, but you refused and hurried over to your car, lol), you'll have to drop this point.

4) Neither did one of them and I'll admit the other one is really good, but he made the team mainly because of luck (he made an incredibly lucky assist [even he said he didn't do it fully on purpose], and was only present for the second half of the tryouts). Also, I'm alot better now than I was last year.

5) All I'm saying is, it made a bad impression on the people who heard you, decreasing your chances of getting laid. Bad impressions don't help anyone.

6) "Even so, both of these lists are hearsay, and aren't really admissible, unless we could get testimony from all girls that we think may have said the phrase."

So this point is null.

7) Actually, I don't know many people who like the Chris I know, either. lol This only further pushes the fact that "Everybody Loves Raymond" is a true statement. Also, If everybody does, in fact, love Raymond on the show, there is no reason why everyone should not love me.

Your points:

1. "...each of us has an equal potential in that case."

Therefore, the point is null.

2. "Genital contact" implies genital-on-genital contact, just as a "handshake" implies hand-on-hand contact. (The hand is not shaking anything else, nor is the genital contacting anything else.)

3. So if it could happen to you the point is null.

4. It only took a few seconds, and she's more than reasonably tappable. ha

"The burden of proof is not on me, it is on you to prove your point. As you just admitted that you couldn't prove it, you can't win this debate."

If you admit this: "However for the very reason you state that it is impossible for me to prove my point"

Then it is only logical that you admit the second half of the statement: "...you prove that it is impossible, therefore, for you to disprove me."

By saying that I have admitted that proving my point was impossible, you say that it is impossible for you to disprove my point. ("...you can't tell if I will not get laid before you.")

Judging by this, the following statement is false: "The only reasonable vote is for CON." By admitting the same thing I have, it is just as reasonable to vote PRO.

Why vote PRO:
1. My opponent has, so far, not completely refuted all of my points.
2. My opponent's points are either null or false.
3. My opponent accuses me of admitting the same thing that he has.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

"1) Ok, so it would be a "surprise hug", then. You can at least show her some affection back. If she happens to want to lay you, it would decrease your chances if you don't show the same amount of affection she's showing you. And if you were truly sexy, you'd be getting more action/affection."

I don't see it happening to you. I think that's a point for me.

2) Sure, that only helps me.

3) "I'm still stronger than you in real life, so either it doesn't matter the muscle weight or your statistics are way off (which I'm willing to bet). Also, you didn't want to compare muscles/strength, so unless you can prove it in real life (which i was willing to, but you refused and hurried over to your car, lol), you'll have to drop this point."
Strength is relative to the muscle. I walk up hills a lot, daily hikes, as well as the walk from my bus, you bounce balls a lot, (playing b-ball), you may have strong muscles that are used for bouncing balls, I may have strong muscles used for climbing hills. (The difference in our muscle weight probably accounts for this. If one was to look at my thighs, they would see large amounts of muscle, that tips the scale in my favor, although it is not usually included when people refer to strength.)

4) That's a subjective point. that is null.

5) That's speculation, that's null.

6) Cool, that only helps me.

7) I know a different Chris that is well liked, showing that the title of a sitcom does not impact real life.

1. The point isn't null, it merely shows that it is mere speculation that you'll get laid first.

2. It doesn't imply genital to genital, that's your opinion. Unless it specifically limits it to this form, then we must keep it open. Jacking off counts as getting laid. (For this debate.)

3. It shows that it is not definite that you get laid.

4. It shows that you have high standards, you never really showed why it didn't.

I don't have to prove anything. You are the one who has to prove that you get laid first, you have admitted that you can't. That means you lose this debate. If you can't hold your burden, you lose. As CON I have no burden.
Posted by Killer542 8 years ago
Killer542
If muscle mass is a deciding factor in who gets laid first, then I'll get laid before either of them(yes, I know both of them personally).
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
"3. False. I could be a victim of necrophilia before you get laid."

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Posted by beem0r 8 years ago
beem0r
b&
Posted by gahbage 8 years ago
gahbage
Hell yeah, I'm winning again xP

I like how everyone just found this... lol
Posted by JBlake 8 years ago
JBlake
So who won? Did either of you?
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
Oh man this is funny. *favorited*
Posted by Wayne 8 years ago
Wayne
this is a hilarious debate xD
Posted by gahbage 8 years ago
gahbage
What?? I was winning for 2 weeks.

Oh well, I'll still get laid before Ethan.
Posted by gahbage 9 years ago
gahbage
And I'm no longer failing English, because on Monday I will turn in my essay that was due Tuesday.
Posted by gahbage 9 years ago
gahbage
Take that, I won the Dora debate!
Vote Placed by pc1114 8 years ago
pc1114
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by marin24 8 years ago
marin24
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by Killer542 8 years ago
Killer542
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by jjmd280 8 years ago
jjmd280
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by gahbage 8 years ago
gahbage
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by Nox 8 years ago
Nox
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by RequireTruth 8 years ago
RequireTruth
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by slayer54321 8 years ago
slayer54321
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by revleader5 8 years ago
revleader5
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied
Vote Placed by LakevilleNorthJT 8 years ago
LakevilleNorthJT
gahbageLR4N6FTW4EVATied