brian_eggleston
RationalMadman

Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo deserves to be hanged

brian_eggleston
Started: 12/24/2012 Category: Sports

brian_eggleston

Con

Season's Greetings debate fans! It's the time of year when we say "Tis time to be jolly" and declare "Peace on Earth and goodwill to all men except Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo, the dirty, cheating, ref-deceiving scumbag - that petulant Portuguese pretty-boy should be executed forthwith."

With this sentiment in mind, as Pro in this debate, my opponent will be arguing that Ronaldo deserves to be hanged while, I as Con, I will be arguing that hanging is too good for him and that he should be tortured to death instead.

If you are not a soccer fan and are unfamiliar with Cristiano Ronaldo you might like to get some background information by reviewing the video in this link: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv...

I think you will agree with the pundit's comment that "it's exactly this sort of cheating that should be punished after the event. Check the video evidence, which is damming, then hit Ronaldo with a three-match ban in Europe (or a three-week ban on waxing and moisturising) and you can bet the next time he has an opportunity to playact the twat, he"ll think twice about going to ground screaming 'Not the face!'"

As I am writing this from work where access to You Tube is blocked I cannot post any further examples of Ronaldo"s unsporting behaviour but if you go onto You Tube and search for "Cristiano Ronaldo cheating diving one-trick-pony ref-deceiving nancy-boy" you will find lots of videos that clearly illustrate why Ronaldo was named 'Football's Biggest Cheat' http://www.livesoccertv.com...)

But Ronaldo has no idea why everybody despises him so much. When asked why he thought he was such a hate figure he replied "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player and people are envious of me, I don't have any other explanation." http://www.telegraph.co.uk... So it's nothing to do with the fact that you shamelessly dive in front of the ref to get other opposing players unjustly penalised and to get free kicks in your favour wrongfully awarded then, Ronaldo? You treacherous tango-dancing trickster.

It's because Ronaldo doesn't even see anything wrong with making a fortune through being deceitful and unsporting that he deserves to be executed, but it's because he obviously doesn't care if he brings the world's most poplular sport into disrepute that he does not deserve to die relatively quickly and painlessly by hanging, no, to set a good example for the benefit of young people Ronaldo should be tortured to death instead.

RationalMadman

Pro

My opponent kindly debated for me:

As I am writing this from work where access to You Tube is blocked I cannot post any further examples of Ronaldo"s unsporting behaviour but if you go onto You Tube and search for "Cristiano Ronaldo cheating diving one-trick-pony ref-deceiving nancy-boy" you will find lots of videos that clearly illustrate why Ronaldo was named 'Football's Biggest Cheat'http://www.livesoccertv.com......)

But Ronaldo has no idea why everybody despises him so much. When asked why he thought he was such a hate figure he replied "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player and people are envious of me, I don't have any other explanation." http://www.telegraph.co.uk...... So it's nothing to do with the fact that you shamelessly dive in front of the ref to get other opposing players unjustly penalised and to get free kicks in your favour wrongfully awarded then, Ronaldo? You treacherous tango-dancing trickster.

Posted by DudeWithoutTheE 4 years ago
DudeWithoutTheE
Full marks to Con for framing this debate in the funniest manner possible.
Posted by stubs 4 years ago
stubs
my apologies. I thought con was pro
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
no i don't
Posted by stubs 4 years ago
stubs
so you want to hang him for doing what every soccer player does?
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
silly last sentence.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
oh lol u didn't u win
Vote Placed by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 4 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
brian_egglestonRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro made Con's case for him as did Con.
Vote Placed by dylancatlow 4 years ago
dylancatlow
brian_egglestonRationalMadmanTied
Reasons for voting decision: I feel like Pro chose this debate because he was bored and had nothing better to do; it shows in his lack of logical arguments.