Tofiq95
arthurv

Real is much stronger today than Barca.

Started: 4/9/2014 Category: Sports

Tofiq95

Pro

Hello. I want to say that Real is much stronger today. Real has a big squad. Also, the players of this big squad is very talented. So, when one player suffers from injury, another player can substitute him. But Barca's squad is not as big as Real's. Now Valdes is injuries. And Pinto cannot play like Valdes.
Thanks.
arthurv

Con

I Really dissagree with you.
First of all ask yourself the question: what is big? --> having a lot of money to buy your succes.
A club like Barcelona gives youngsters the chance to develop their life. If you look at the first team of barcelona you can see that 90% of the team entered barca as a youngster and in football terms that is a big club because no other club of the size as barcelona has that much talented players.
Tofiq95

Pro

Thanks for your argument. But, firstly, I think that the debate is not the policy of these clubs. The topic is which is stronger TODAY and why. Secondly, I want to say, you meant 90 per cent of Barca came when they were youngsters, but last years Barca made some transfers and we could see that some of the main playes such as Neymar, Alexis, Alba came from different clubs. Although, Pique and Fabregas was from Barca schools, but they played in other teams, then returned to Barca.
My second argument is that Barca's defend is much weaker than Barca. In Barca Puyol is old, Piques is not in the top form, and both Bartra and Mascherano couldn't play like Puyol. But in Real, right defender Arbeloa and Carvajal are okay. Also, Marcelo is not a bad player. Sergio Ramos, Pepe and Varane are good defenders. So, if one team' defence is weak today, it means that this club has serious problems.
arthurv

Con

Well to start i think you shouldn't look at how they play today, and you should look at the big picture like i mentioned. It is true that real is playing better today. However If you look at the standings Barcelona is still 2nd and real 3th so your argument is pretty invalid. And also it is true that they bought Neymar. But who bought real this year ( Bale ) so that argument is invalid as well. I want to say that they are both really big clubs and I think everybody is agreeing on that matter. But I still believe Barcelona is stronger because they play a really beautiful way of football as well instead of real that is a team that plays counter football(but this is a matter of own opinions).
Tofiq95

Pro

Thanks for your argument. First of all, the standings in La Liga changed. Last day Barca was ahead from Real. But Barca lost Granada. Whereas Real could defeat Almeria. I am right with you that tick-tak is a beneficial tactic. When Guardiola was the head coach of Barcelona Barcelona was one uf the unbeatable teams. It was very strong. But after him, Vilanova was seriously ill. Roura and Martino could not apply this tactic. Furthermore opponents learnt this strategy and plays against Barsa in counter-attacks. Barca does not have second B plan. So, when the defence of opponent is like a rock, Barca confronts many difficulties. The losses by Valladolid, Atletico, Granada proved that many things should be changed in Barca. Also, in last periods Messi cannot play very well. I want to repeat my arguments:
1) Barca does not have a good second squad as Real.
2) Barca's tactic is not working always today.
3) Barca does not have any B plan.
Thanks.
arthurv

Con

arthurv forfeited this round.
Posted by SPYDIR 3 years ago
SPYDIR
I love both teams, I think that they are both very talented, Real escpecially, but, I think that they are two different teams! Think about it, Real has all its players as what I like to call, individual players menaing that they are all about themselves. Barca is more of a team, being that 90% of it's players came through the barca program. Which team is better, In my opinion, I love both and can't deciede.
Posted by TheBosss 3 years ago
TheBosss
I completely agree with you when you say that Real Madrid is much stronger than Barcelona. Just now, a few hours ago, Barcelona lost to Athletico Madrid in the UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals.