Reality TV

I think that reality TV is awesome and is just fantastic to watch. There amazing episodes like survivor and amazing race. Plus there is nothing wrong with reality TV because it is actually real people not actors. Personally reality TV is the best.

I think reality TV is a good thing and I have backup from E How and many other sources. Plus I think reality TV is good for older people who don`t like the new cartoons and stuff. Also at least these are real people not actors and yes I am saying that again.

In your previous statement you stated that reality tv has real people and other shows just have actors. Well I have a question for you.oompa loompa When were Oompa Loompas reality tv????

Also there are other alternatives to reality tv for older people for example my grandpa loves The Big Bang Theory, and that is not a reality tv show it's a sitcom.the nursing home my great grandma lives at has have tv's and I have yet to see a reality tv show on once out of the many times I've been there. The older people at the nursing home prefer to watch Two and a Half Men, and they also like to watch the Cubs game. So with that I think older people have alternatives to reality tv that are not cartoons.

Who cares about your grandma I am speaking in general so to get to the point that is a load of bull. Reality TV is great for everyone especially family's. I don't really like cartoons so reality TV is my type of show that I love and would watch any time anywhere. I think that many more people will agree with me than you.

If you've ever been to an nursing home then you would realize that more than one older person goes there. And if I knew that you would be unreasonable and only go based off of your TV preference then I would of never had taken this debate. Just because you don't like cartoon's dosen't mean that other people can't like them. Also you didn't really answer the burden of proof all you said was that you like to watch reality TV.

VOTE CON!!!!!!!!
Posted by mananlak 3 years ago
Right about to enter but decided to make my own debate before I accepted!
Good Luck anyhow!
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Please change "reality tv" to a statement to be asserted. Also don't get distracted when Con questions your claim that actors are not real people.

Good luck on your first debate.
Posted by Juve8 3 years ago
i like your point
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: I am unsure what the resolution being argued was... However no sources (there was an Oompa Loompas reality tv show?), lots of fallacies that neither side caught, insults in both directions... Is there any way to vote neither?