levitj
Jedi4

Really??? Should my son have gotten suspended for this?

levitj

Con

my name is levi and I am 13 and I got suspended for this. so we were all sitting in the gym I wasn't bothering anybody but then this kid who hates me his name is carl and a few weeks before he kept talking about he could beat me up but I haven't messed with him at all this year or the year before but he quite literally came up to me and started kicking me while we were sitting down but the gym teacher wasn't in there so he didn't see it and he just kept kicking me and hitting me and I told him to stop and he didnt so then I got sick of it because hurt (a lot) so I stood up and and punched him once in the face and he started bleeding and crying after he has been trying to fight me for about 3 years now and talking about he could beat my a** but I punch him once and he starts crying AFTER ALL THAT then I got suspended even though It was clearly out of self defense because he was KICKING ME FOR GOD SAKE but he didn't get in any trouble at all but I got suspended for 2 weeks. Is this right?
Jedi4

Pro

This resolution isnt about your son but its about you. Unless you're like me at 13, you don't have a son.

You SHOULD have been suspended, why? Because you weren't fighting at all. A fight isn't puching a 13 year old boy in the face once and bragging about it. Thats what little children do, a fight is when you have killed or seriously injured the other party. This is your first mistake. You were a puzzy, you needed to have killed the other kid . Thats the way we do it back in my home country. I was drafted in the military when I was 13 and thats when I killed my first man with a shovel, stop b1tching about punching some kid. Real honor is killing him

Second, you havent said what you told the owners of the school. Being an edgey 13 year old you probably said something like "MotherF*cker was all up my in sh1t, dawg". You should have honorably told them what happened and appealed to their sense of honor.

Third, Its two weeks away from school, I would take any reason to get that time off from work.

Grow a beard kid.
levitj

Con

levitj forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Pro

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
levitj

Con

levitj forfeited this round.
Jedi4

Pro

Jedi4 forfeited this round.
Posted by ligthabll12 1 year ago
ligthabll12
levi what you do is simple you cant punch him in his face you have to kick him inn the nuts to make it different then tell your parents it was in self defence that is how it always works
Posted by Rahjee 1 year ago
Rahjee
He had what was coming. I sense a bit of favoritism going on, between the gym teacher and your enemy.
Posted by WithaChanceofReasoning 1 year ago
WithaChanceofReasoning
Nope, honestly he got what he had coming. If he didn't get any punishment then your school involves discrimination.