Teemo
Emoore735

Recess shouldn't be banned.

Teemo

Teemo

Pro

I am challenging you to this debate. You being with your opening statements, and in the last round you write nothing more than "thanks for the debate". Otherwise, you shall receieve a 7 point deduction.
Emoore735

Con

Well why did you challenge me to it my friend just wanted me to do the topic recess should be banned so there is no reasons for this argument so yeahh my friend just wanted to win one because he never did so yup lol everybody knows that recess shouldn't be banned anyways YOLO....
Teemo

Pro

That was not an opening statement thus the 7 point forfeiture. I thank you for the concession. Just for the points:

Recess is important because it helps children relieve themselves, and thus improves school work and overall well being. Banning recess would ban children from a break, which would largely affect them negatively.
Emoore735

Con

Actually you just bragged and how would that ban their freedom outside of school you have alot of freedom you don't have to line up to go back in at home you can do anything you want outside like bring your electronic out side and you have more freedom like at school you have a perimeter to follow but at home you really can walk anwhere you want ( if your parents are not strict lol ) so yeah thats my opinion and do not say it make the cause of obese go up cause it dose not lol......
Teemo

Pro

I thought you already conceded. Oh well, either way, I shall continue.

REBUTTALS

"Actually you just bragged and how would that ban their freedom outside of school you have alot of freedom you don't have to line up to go back in at home you can do anything you want outside like bring your electronic out side and you have more freedom like at school you have a perimeter to follow but at home you really can walk anwhere you want ( if your parents are not strict lol )"

Before I even point out how your whole argument is a run on sentance (S&G points) I shall refute this argument. I didn't "brag" about how it would ban their freedom. Also, though you can go outside at home, various parents as you agreed are very strict, and don't allow such to occur. However, at school, there is a specific perimeter, and a variety of supervisors to ensure the safe well being of all students.

"o yeah thats my opinion and do not say it make the cause of obese go up cause it dose not lol......"

Here is where you are wrong. Children do tend to get obesed while skipping recess. These days, education boards have been lowering times for important subjects such as physical education. Because of such, children need another way to excersice. Regardless if they are reading a book, or running, they are still getting exercise. Even teachers agree. Here are somethings, including obesity that will occur with the abscence of recess.

• Reduce the risk for cardiovascular disease
  • Increase self-esteem
  • Help prevent obesity
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Increase test scores for school age children
  • Enable students to learn/practice good character traits [1]

As you can see, not only does recess prevent obesity, but a lot of other things such as cardiovascular disease, self esteem and more. Now, in school, kids get the chance to go outside. Plenty of children aren't permitted to go outside after school hours. This is why recess is both helpful and required.

Now please, in further debates, refraind from doing a run on sentance with no punctuation. It was quite dificult to understand your contention.

----------

In conclusion, recess is important because it relieves stress, orevents obesity, and aids in various other areas as well. This improves test scores, and overall well being in students. Banning recess would stress kids, and contribute to various health hassards. There is no valid reason to ban recess.

Source:
[1]http://www.learnnc.org...;
Emoore735

Con

Emoore735 forfeited this round.
Posted by Teemo 3 years ago
Teemo
If my opponent continues, and argues he shall receive the 7 point deduction.
Vote Placed by lannan13 3 years ago
lannan13
TeemoEmoore735Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by Cobo 3 years ago
Cobo
TeemoEmoore735Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit