Karatepkid
Lacrima

Recycling Survey: This is Not a Debate, This is a interview and must be answer suffiecently

Karatepkid

Pro

Thank you to anyone out there willing enough to help my little brother with a interview thing of is, he needs to ask 10 random people about their opinions about recycling. So if your kind enough please answer the following questions:
1.Do you categorize your recycling items? If Yes how many & how do you label them?
2. Do you regularly recycle? If Yes how often? If No, why not?
I will give other question as this Interview goes on.
again thank you to anyone who accepts this interview. It means the WORLD to my brother.
Lacrima

Con

Though not a debate I will be happy to help. Rather than talk and talk I'll get on to the questions.

I do categorize my recycling, the categorizations are cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, and paper.

I do regularly recycle, so much that it has become a habit, when done with any of the things that I had mentioned in the previous debate I throw them in the proper bin. If not one of the categories we throw them away.

I hope that my answers have helped, and if not then please tell me what else you were looking for so that I can help. I look forward to helping with whatever needs to be done. I hope I can help!
Karatepkid

Pro

Karatepkid forfeited this round.
Lacrima

Con

I shall await a response even with the forfeit, and hope we can continue with the survey.
Karatepkid

Pro

Sorry about forfeiting one of the round :P looks like i have to put more questions in one round here are the next questions for you to answer and thank you so much for participating this is a big help to my little brother!
3. Do you think recycling is important to the planet & humans? Why? Is it important to you personally?
4. Do you do more than just recycle? Do you contribute to the community;Ex: Recycling Centers, Donation Centers, Advertising, return your recycling personally?
Lacrima

Con

Alright, thanks for the questions, I will try to answer to the best of my abilities,

I do think recycling is important to the planet and humans, because it allows us to reuse resources rather than throw them away and take more from the environment. I am not some sort of environment freak, but to reuse does seem better to me than to use more. It is important to me personally because I feel to only throw in trash will lead to a lack of resources and an unhealthy environment, this is a thing I can do that takes very little effort.

I do go to donation centers and donate occasionally, and I go to the recycling center to drop of larger items and sometimes buy things as well.
Karatepkid

Pro

Karatepkid forfeited this round.
Lacrima

Con

Karatepkid

Pro

Karatepkid forfeited this round.
Lacrima

Con

I hope I was able to help