iWinEryTim
rYanisBaD

Red Vs Green

rYanisBaD has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/6/2017 Category: Cars
Updated: 3 days ago Status: Debating Period

iWinEryTim

Pro

Green is kinda like poop color and I don't really like seeing green poo. Blood is red and that makes it way good because blood is a really cool thing to drink because vampires need dat sh1t to like survive and stuff like that but what is green that vampires need that us what I thought nothing because it is a shitter box color unlike red which vampires wear because dat is sum cool Sh1t and all that sh1t, also I think of green when I want to kill myself because it is an awful color thx for the invite btw nibbas
rYanisBaD

Con

So you think that vampires are cool? well ill have you know that green is the colour of go kush. and you want to tell me that vampires don't roll a fine cone every now and then? well sorry to break it to ya but they do. and they love that sh*t tbh. also, aside from vampires, green is the colour of earth. the only planet that is red is mars and you can't even live on mars tbh, so its kinda dumb tbh. also, you think there is no such thing as red poopie? I hate to break it to you but there is blood in my stool every day. it was cool the first time I guess but after the decade past it got really old and annoying. because of this I really think it would be better to just end myself all because of the colour red. The colour red ends lives. Go green.
iWinEryTim

Pro

TBH I Hate to break it to you but you have an issue if ya got some red poopy nibba... I will have to tell you that vampires don't roll go Kush because they only enjoy the high of getting that drank. btw they found frozen waters on mars so pretty soon us earth nibber will be moving there because Mexico and china are ruining the earth with the illegal immigrants crossing the border and the china being the New Mexico and shooting that pollution all over the earth tbh. and I am wearing a red shirt right now and that makes me way cooler than you, and also the band Green Day isn't as good as my favorite artist yung gravy and one of his songs titles are 1 thot 2 thot red thot blue thot... did your favorite band ever make a song with the colour green in the name that is what I thought therefore you are a dumbo noggin and need to accept the fact that red is wayyyyyy better because I really like cutting my wrists so I can see that dank red but what part of your body can you cut to see green see that is what I thought tbh you are a dumbo for even trying to face my red because red is da sh1t and green is sh1t... K...