TetsuRiken
icecoldcharliemix

Red is better than Ash

Started: 11/13/2013 Category: TV

TetsuRiken

Pro

I wish to bring this up because Red is the original Pok"mon trainer and the better one while Ash is a winy b!tch as such am willing to debate any one who wishes to challenge me.
icecoldcharliemix

Con

In my opinion does it really matter, they are both as good as each other!!! They chose the show to be that way so, that's what they chose!
TetsuRiken

Pro

The original anime is in ruin but there is a new one and I have seen the pilot and it was better than the entire original all together and Red in one episode was a better character and so was Brock for that matter that there counter parts in the original.
icecoldcharliemix

Con

icecoldcharliemix forfeited this round.
TetsuRiken

Pro

Even if my opponent forfeited the last round the show must go on.

To continue I would like to state that red doesn't fall for the worst group of Team Rocket tricks and in fact defeated them he also Pokeballed every Legendary Pok"mon and beat the Elite Four several times and while not in the anime yet I think that's what's to come plus he travels alone which is a sign of a Badass.
icecoldcharliemix

Con

icecoldcharliemix forfeited this round.
TetsuRiken

Pro

I guess I win con hasn't debated.
icecoldcharliemix

Con

icecoldcharliemix forfeited this round.
TetsuRiken

Pro

Vote pro I guess.
icecoldcharliemix

Con

icecoldcharliemix forfeited this round.
Posted by Digitallover12 3 years ago
Digitallover12
digimon isn't bad
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Who asked you?
Posted by 303zlari 3 years ago
303zlari
I believe this whole debate is quite pointless and the comments are just as ridiculous. You won't be able to debate out who is better because it is all based on opinion. Of course you could hold a poll to see what the majority thinks, but even then, it's all based on opinion.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Red is the original Pokemon trainer of the Pokemon game. Gohan shut up already
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
I do know what I am talking about I do not even know who red is but I bet u he is another piachu freeloader and I bet u ash stole those 3 pokemons that u get for starters because u can only have 1 attribute in the game no wonder it sucks cuz ash and his Pikachu ruined the nonsense play Yugioh or something
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Gohan Shut up you don't even know what your talking about
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Ash sucks even the original pokemon sucks also his whole crew sucks along with his stupid pokemon even Digimon is better this is not even a good debate at all.