Patriot4Christ
NoahIsRight

Red is the best color

Started: 3/23/2017 Category: Arts

Patriot4Christ

Pro

Red is the coolest color and I think most will agree red is a color of power. When considering a red room vs a green you will notice the red room as more striking than green simply because red is overall the best color. I'm looking forward to crushing the opposition of full color spectrum advocates here. Good luck
Patriot4Christ

Pro

You are using An ad hominem attack Fallacy AKA your trying to steer the issue away from the truth that RED is BEST and instead attack my personality as to hide from the truth you little coward.
NoahIsRight

Con

The color red is associated with color, which is associated with rainbows which is associated with homosexuality. You're a gay queer you little pervert.

You suck
Patriot4Christ

Pro

Nazis put red on they're flag does that mean I'm a nazi? Nazis hated gays so this idea that liking red = GAY is STUPID! I stated quite clearly in my opening statement that I am trying to FIGHT people who agree with multiple colors AKA rainbows. Suck it wimp
NoahIsRight

Con

So you're a nazi? Somehow, I'm not suprised. Also, I win the debate.