Red vs Blue: The strongest (without A.I)

Mr.Meatpants has forfeited round #2.
Started: 9/8/2016 Category: Games
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

I am going to say without any argument that Freelancer Maine (aka the Meta) is the strongest physically without his A.I. He can still fight freelancer Tex and the Reds at the same time (with a little help from Washington). He was also shot in the neck seven times and lived he can throw cars and ultimately destroy buildings and people with sheer power.

Chose who you think is strongest

In my opinion Texas is the strongest without her A.I.First of all she said to another freelancer (don't remember which one) that she barely uses hers and still beat Maine Wyoming and Georgia together. Even Carolina tried to become as strong as Tex by getting two A.I and couldn't handle it.Texas is the strongest freelancer and doesn't need an A.I or a special ability because she is good enough on her own.

Yes, Tex may not use omega (I believe that's the name) that often but she is also a robot. She is the recreation of Allyson Church. So in the sense that she is technically a A.I without another A.i. Now to the point of Tex fighting Maine, Wash, and Carolina, she had time to prepare for the battle against Maine and Wash. Carolina's fight was interrupted by many different people. Following up Maine was taken down by the Reds during the fight.
(Hey umm not to be rude but georgia isn't really included in the series and doesn't fight much less show up, sorry)
Tex does use her ability many times during the series, it's active camo.